Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Filter Menu, Search Filter, Smart Search

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

decoratd

Functionality is amazing and support is next level. Can't say enough positive things about installing this app!!

Hic!

Very responsive team working behind the app. Would definitely recommend. They will work with you until the desired outcome is achieved and ensure you have what you require. 5 Stars!

ND John Wines

Time spent using app About 4 years

A great app to allow customers to find specific products. The search function with suggestions is a massive improvement over the native Shopify search (or the search that came with the theme I purchased!). But the best thing is the support. Any issues are sorted quickly and without fuss. If you hit any snags or compatibility issues with your theme, they fix it almost immediately (allowing for time zones). Can not recommend highly enough.

October 31, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for giving us such a brilliant 5-star review. We are delighted that you are seeing firsthand the positive impact our app and our dedicated Customer support team have brought out to your business. Should any else inquiries arise, please reach back to us at any time.

Warm regards,
BoostCommerce team

Artpiq

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app works simply great. It also has many customization options so we could easily adjust the filter to our store design. Plus the support is very helpful, friendly and reacts really fast.

Fun a Ton

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app works great and the support team is super helpful. They were willing to help us make changes so the app looks great with our store's design. We highly recommend it.

France & Son

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app works well and the support is fast and great. The only negative is there's no synonym function, which is pretty important for my business and improving our user experience. When they add synonym control, then I'll upgrade to a 5 star.

August 20, 2019

Hello,

We appreciate you taking time to follow up this feature. As we fully acknowledge how the synonym does sound helpful to the customer once it's launched. Our team's work is ongoing to build and enhance this feature. We will try to get it released within this quarter along with other advanced ones. Please stay tuned with us!

Livia from BoostCommerce

Wholesale Cabinet Supply

Time spent using app About 2 years

Superb! The app works beautifully and their support is up there with the best of apps across any category. They have been able, willing, and ready to do any tweaks necessary to make this app work perfectly on my theme as I wanted it to. I highly recommend.

The Green Corner

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

The company provides a very good and fast support. They answered inmediately and resolved all the requests we had. Thanks

dropthetee

Location Thailand

We installed the app to make the store more intuitive for browsing shoppers. Unfortunately it broke the search function, even after it had been removed. There are remnants of the code after disconnecting it.

August 7, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you encountered an issue while using our app.

Since we haven't had a chance to be informed about this issue from you yet, I'd like to say thank you for raising it now. Our team is in touch with you to check this issue shortly via the email channel.

Meanwhile, should you have any else questions, comments, or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us via email support@boostcommerce.net, we are willing to assist.

All the best,

Jenn from BoostCommerce

AbsoluteSkin

Location Australia

I recently installed this app but had a few issues with it integrating with other apps and also our theme. The Boostcommerce team provided excellent support and fixed all issues quickly. I love how the app looks on our site and I'm sure it will provide a better customer experience.