Product Labels & Badges | BFCM

Product Labels & Badges | BFCM | Reviews

by BSS Commerce

FREE Product badges & labels hot, out stock, new, sale, BFCM

AIFAM Online Booze Store

My heartfelt thanks to support team of this app especially Stephanie. This is an amazing app and for those whom looking for product label and badges..IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Amazing app and amazing support team

Sense of Taste

These guys are awesome. So quick to help and nothing is a problem! I would 100% use them again. We will most certainly being using this app with each eCommerce project for our business.

Peppermint Pets

Had a little bug with a label appearing in the wrong spot on webpage, contacted support and they were very helpful in resolving the issue!

Video Game Box Defender

Does exactly what you would expect it. There was minor changes with the placement required due to my theme and the developers handled it quickly

Emile et Rose

Helpful app and the team are very quick and helpful to advise with any issue. Support team are very happy to help.

CorLiving Furniture BC

The app works as advertised. Customer support is responsive and fixed my issue promptly. Would recommend.

Rystok Vin

Great and quick support
Had a problem with the app when I added a new theme, so I contacted support and they quickly fixed the problem

Pink Cosmetics Company

Great customer service! Needed assistance with the label placement and have since fixed the issue. Highly recommend the app.

BabiesAfrica.com

Only had the app for a few days, but so far so good! As flexible as I need it to be and looks good on the site. Had really speedy tech assistance on a duplicate label appearing on 'recently viewed' products. They fixed it promptly. Happy with the app thus far.

Envious Bridal & Formal

Fantastic app!
Customer service is super speedy and awesome and exactly what I asked for. This is a must-have for online merchants.