Reviews (998)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for effectively highlighting products and promotions with its flexible and customizable features like product labels, sale banners, and custom artwork upload. It's praised for its seamless integration, reliable functionality, and compatibility with various themes and apps. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient problem-solving. Merchants find it affordable and valuable for enhancing product marketing and customer engagement, and for tailoring marketing to different customer segments. The user interface is described as intuitive.

Edited December 4, 2021

The app is fairly easy to use, though difficult to customize at times. Gigi provided needed support in a timely and patient manner.

Just Creations
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) replied December 8, 2021

Thank you.

Edited March 10, 2023

I think BSS label app is really the top best! Here is my using experience:
Firstly, I was impressed with the app's interface and ease of use. Creating labels and badges for my products was straightforward, and I appreciated the variety of options available to customize the design and placement of the badges.

However, when I encountered issues with displaying the badges correctly on my international site pages, I was initially concerned about the level of support I would receive. Fortunately, Jolie Nguyen's prompt and friendly response put my worries to rest. She was quick to address my questions and concerns, and her enthusiasm for the app was evident.

Moreover, Jolie and dev Nguyen Van Ninh's technical expertise and patience in fixing the display issue were commendable. They took the time to understand my site's configuration and worked tirelessly to ensure that the badges were showing up correctly on all pages. I also appreciated their willingness to help with CSS modifications to achieve the desired look for my badges.

In conclusion, I am extremely satisfied with my experience with the Product Labels & Badges app. The app is user-friendly, and customizable, and provides a range of options to add labels and badges to products. However, what truly sets this app apart is the exceptional level of customer support provided by Jolie Nguyen and Nguyen Van Ninh. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a reliable and professional way to add labels and badges to their products.

DEPULEY
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) replied March 15, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are incredibly grateful for your kind words and thrilled to hear that you found our app user friendly and customizable with a range of options. From designers to support staff, we are proud of the team we have in place working hard behind the scenes to ensure that all of our customers have an outstanding experience. We are so glad that we were able to help you and provide you with a positive experience! Thank you again for your fantastic review.

June 1, 2022

This is a great little app that all websites should look at installing! We use the app for both product badges and labels, which creates a more pleasing display of our products. Jinny is the supporter and she's fantastic, she was quick to get back to us. The app doesn't sound essential, but it really is, it was exactly what we needed. Also, the design team has worked really well in customizing the label to meet our needs. Thank you so much, Jinny and Tien Loc!"

Via Florelle
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) replied June 6, 2022

April 4, 2023

First of all the team is great and verry kind, they help you with all you need tu customize. The app is great and usefull.

petCA
Romania
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) replied April 11, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We are so glad to hear that our team is great and very kind, helping you to customize to your needs. We are so delighted by your review and appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Have a wonderful day!

January 14, 2021

It's a very helpfull app for your website. Also when you need help they are finding solutions any minute. Thank you so much!

JammyMom
Türkiye
January 29, 2021

Excellent customer service. Fast, They solve and answer my query in less than 24 hours. The app is easy to use and very intuitive. They designed custom labels for me very quickly. Awesome!

Watch City
Argentina
January 28, 2022

I find the app fantastic, it's done very well and if we start from the technical assistance received from Gigi Nguyen and the technician Ngoc Hoang it was amazing. They solved a problem of mine with my graphic theme which now fits perfectly with their app. I highly recommend them also because they are very kind, fast and ready to help you with any problem. Really highly recommended!

VINBAGINBOX.IT
Italy
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) replied February 15, 2022

Thank you.

August 29, 2022

Super easy to use. Had an small problem and Jena Nguyen dealt with my issue quickly and efficiently.

Fool's Gold Jewellery
October 24, 2020

This is a very usefull app, you can create your own designs and the free plan gives you two labels already. Customer service responds very quick aswell. Stefanie helped me set up the right label and made it visible on the right pages.

naturalid
Netherlands
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) replied October 30, 2020

Thanks for your kind words, Dionne.
Enjoy our app and I promise that there are even more new features soon ;)

Edited October 7, 2022

I have installed this app on all websites I managed so far. The reason: easy to create simple or advanced logic to display labels AND outstanding support from Gigi and the tech guys: Tran Duc Nam, and Nguyen Xuan Thong. Do not get me wrong, the app is working well if you are using the popular Shopify themes. The dev team is amazing, smart and fixed all the issues within a few days which gives me the time to work on the logic/app configuration and so on. Not having to manage manually that, or buying another app to create a logic based on tags, is sooooo cool. Yea guys, it is more than just a simple app to apply a label. I have been very pleased by the level of customization and the user-friendly step-by-step label/logic creation process. It is really a good app that will answer all my client's needs for a long time (you do not want to mess with your website when you start to be successful). I hope this concrete example and explanation will help you guys. Thank you so so much, I love it.
I highly recommend it to all of you! --------------------------------------------------------------- Review Update 7th October 2022: Our company has been using "BSS Product & Labels" for a few months now and we still plan on using it for the future! Especially after receiving 10/10 support from the team. We have had a few issues on our website and I have to say the Customer support from Jennie has been outstanding. She is one of the most understanding, friendliest and fast acting support that I encountered. The Issues have always been resolved on the same day I requested it. We received help from the dev Tran Duc Nam & Dinh Trong Linh and they always acted fast and very professional. They even went so far to go overtime at work just to get our Issues resolved as fast as possible, we really appreciate that work ethic. Thank you so much guys!

interio Onlineshop