BSS Product Labels & Badges

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited November 25, 2020

It is great, taking into account that you can have can add your own labels for free. It is basic but useful enough! and I have to say that support was absolutly perfect, they helped me to fix my own label and scale it since I have different format of product pictures. Thanks a lot Stephanie! I would recommend this app!

Pamela Coromoto
Serbia
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 25, 2020

This app has been brilliant, really easy to use. The response from the team is really quick and they are so helpful in making you custom labels, Would highly recommend.

Band Supplies UK
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 23, 2020

Fantastic customer support - can't rate these guys highly enough. I asked for a custom label and they made one within 2 hours.

VITAMAN USA
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 22, 2020

I have just started using this app. but what i find amazing is the support they provide even for the free plan. Soon will upgrade to paid plan really happy with the support ( Big thanks to Stephanie).

Shop Charlies Interiors
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 20, 2020

BSS Commerce design team set up the labels for our store to properly work with our multi-language site. Thanks

Bassé Nuts
Time spent using app: 10 days
November 16, 2020

Excellent customer service. They attended me quickly and solved the technical problem very quickly. They are friendly and very competent. I highly recommend them.
Thank you very much Stephanie!

ALLTOYS & ALL
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited November 13, 2020

Support is so strong and they solved my problem within few minutes. EVERYONE should use their service.

badjokes
India
Time spent using app: 26 days
November 11, 2020

Great app, and fantastic support! They designed a custom label for us, and it works perfectly with our needs. The badge looks great, and was a really convenient way to add some extra highlights to our product page without having to know any coding

Skin Medic
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited November 10, 2020

Super convenient and technical support was instant and more than satisfactory. Would recommend this for product labels on shopify!

IndiTwist Foods
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 9, 2020

Great customer service. We had issues with the labels not displaying across our custom theme but thankfully Stephanie & the rest of the team helped us fix the problem promptly. They even designed a label image for us since it would perform better across the site. Extremely responsive and helpful – thanks again!

Rogerseller