Product Labels & Badges Pro

Product Labels & Badges Pro

by BSS Commerce

Create FREE New, Best, BFCM product LABELS and BADGES quickly!

VITAMAN USA

Fantastic customer support - can't rate these guys highly enough. I asked for a custom label and they made one within 2 hours.

Shop Charlies Interiors

I have just started using this app. but what i find amazing is the support they provide even for the free plan. Soon will upgrade to paid plan really happy with the support ( Big thanks to Stephanie).

Bassé Nuts

BSS Commerce design team set up the labels for our store to properly work with our multi-language site. Thanks

ALLTOYS & ALL

Excellent customer service. They attended me quickly and solved the technical problem very quickly. They are friendly and very competent. I highly recommend them.
Thank you very much Stephanie!

badjokes

Support is so strong and they solved my problem within few minutes. EVERYONE should use their service.

Skin Medic

Great app, and fantastic support! They designed a custom label for us, and it works perfectly with our needs. The badge looks great, and was a really convenient way to add some extra highlights to our product page without having to know any coding

IndiTwist Foods

Super convenient and technical support was instant and more than satisfactory. Would recommend this for product labels on shopify!

Rogerseller

Great customer service. We had issues with the labels not displaying across our custom theme but thankfully Stephanie & the rest of the team helped us fix the problem promptly. They even designed a label image for us since it would perform better across the site. Extremely responsive and helpful – thanks again!

Snack Pang Pang

This app allows us to show the products that are for pre-order. We had some issue to integrate but the team help and now it works perfectly. One suggestion: It will be great if the label could stay when we are on the checkout page.

Ward666Cult

Great app with customization options for your badges! Customer support goes above and beyond - I highly recommend this app! Stephanie from customer support is extremely professional and beyond helpful. Thank you!

November 4, 2020

Glad to hear that you like our app and we bet that the labels will help you sell products faster ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7