Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Little Allegory

This app works so well. The free version gives you so many options and it's not just a free trial. I don't understand why all the apps are not buy it and then you own it. Like you find with personal apps. But pay monthly. I guess businesses are supposed to be able to afford more. So they get to pay monthly. Which I understand is good for the developers. But if you are a small business just starting off, it can be daunting. All the charges nickel and dime you to death.
What I love about this app is that it works well. It gives you so many options in the free version. But more than that is the support! They are so happy to help you even if you aren't a paid user. They speak to you so nicely and with such respect. And they also help implement things for you. I have said, I need to do this and they say ok and make it do that for me. And I'm on the free version.
The way they treat you, endears you to this company and I will look to them first when I need new apps or something for my site. As I grow, I will be a customer for life!! Thank you for treating me with such kindness. In a world where it seems like customer service is a thing of the past, you have shown differently and it makes a big difference.

October 14, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear that our team was able to make your experience with us so positive, and really stand out for you in terms of customer service. That's what we aim to do!

It's wonderful that the app was perfect for your theme; we do our best to do this when possible, and are glad we could help you out with it using Product Options!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything further.

COZY DETAILZ

so far so good - still uploading products and different options so have not seen real life and customers feedback - bus solves a lot, since shopify itself does not have many variants to add on a single product - so hopefully this one will solve it ;-) - thank you.

October 14, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. If you ever need any help in regards to Shopify, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Also, best of luck with the launch of your store!

Golfer Fanatic

I needed to add the section where customers can add their names. I ran into a problem in doing so. I reached out for support, and I received great support in a very timely manner. Very happy with their service.

October 14, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving us a review of Product Options app and our customer service team - we're glad to hear our team was able to help you out with what you needed. :-)

We look forward to seeing your website once it's launched - good luck!

gutgeschenkt

Very helpful. My problem was solved immediately, thank you. The support is very friendly and tried very hard to fix my problem as soon as possible.

October 14, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really happy to hear that our team was able to sort things out for you! Please let us know if you need anything else and we'd be glad to help.

Retro Active Arcade

I first contacted Hulk about the issues I was having with their app on August 14, 2019 and my issue is still unresolved. I have received nothing but headaches from their customer service team. If I could I would give this app 0 stars.

We are currently using a competitor app for our product options and were hoping to switch to Hulk to save on money. That being said, due to many of our products having multiple options and it being an integral part of our website, we were unwilling to completely uninstall the competitor app UNTIL we have tested the Hulk app on our website to MAKE SURE that it will work for us.

At HULK's request, we removed the competitor app code from a copy of our live theme so that Hulk can install their code without conflict and we would be able to set up the Hulk options and test it without jeopardizing our live website and impacting our sales.

Hulk went back on what they said and requested that we remove the competitor app from our store completely before installing their own code. As I have explained previously, and to the Hulk Customer Service team, this was not feasible for us until we were absolutely, 100% positive that the Hulk app would work for our website.

It will take us approximately 15 - 20 hours to set up all the different product options from scratch for each product that requires product options.

After posting my first 1 star review (which I have since removed on the basis that they resolve the issues I was having with their app), they agreed to install their Hulk Code on the theme that we removed the competitor app from. From that point it was more headaches. Their options were not displaying on certain products, and for the options that were appearing on products, the conditions were not displaying the options correctly.

I told them 7 times, and several different people which Shopify theme I had the Hulk Code installed on and they always come back saying they need to know which theme I have the Hulk Code installed on.

Hulk has done nothing but run me around in circles for 2 months now and done nothing to resolve the issues I was having with their app.

Markjet Inc.

Chose this app as it looked to fit our store's needs. The settings are easy to understand and navigate. We were having issues with the installation, as the auto-install missed installing a few snippets, and we couldn't see the selections or the new price reflected in the cart/checkout.

Contacted support and they were very helpful and responsive. We had the issue resolved in no time! I'd recommend.

October 11, 2019

Hey there, thanks very much for the review! We're really glad to hear that you're loving the app and the experience you have had with us thus far. :-)

We understand that adding our app's codes could be a bit overwhelming, but we are working hard to improve our Support Documents to assist you, and, we have a bunch of Shopify Experts with us who are willing to go above and beyond to customize it further to match your theme design.

We aim to provide the best in what we do! We really appreciate your review, and hope you continue loving Product Options app- please let us know if we can help any further!

The Surfboard Warehouse NZ

This is good but the customer service team is excellent! I've had a few issues but they've been reliable and extremely quick to respond. 10/10 would reccomend

October 10, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we're really glad to hear that our customer support team was able to get everything worked out for you! Our experts really have a lot of knowledge to make sure everything is running smoothly for our merchants.

We are happy to have you. :-) Thanks so much for trying us out!

Pawstrip

What I love is that they are always willing to help and go above and beyond if I have an issue. Which it sometimes seems to glitch a lot, but I've learned it's cause of my theme choice or other apps interfering with their app. So that's sometimes a drag, but always happy they are there to help me!

October 9, 2019

MeroWings

Works as expected. I had to add `< div id="hulkapps_custom_options_{{ product.id }}" >< /div >` to my `snippets/product.liquid` file. Search for `product.variants`, hope it'll help somebody.

October 8, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry to hear that you didn't like the app initially - since it can be difficult to work with code, we always offer support from our specialists to help with the installation, and if desired, some customization of Product Options app so it better fits your theme. :-)

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that our team was able to get things working properly for you, so you could see the app for what it truly is!

Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future; we'd be happy to help again. Good luck with your store's launch!!

Shop Forever Now

I installed the app in a matter of seconds. The plugin initially had a conflict with the theme that I was using so I contacted the support team, and they had it sorted in a matter of hours, which is pretty good given the time difference. So far it is working like a charm and I absolutely love it. Thanks, heaps for a very user-friendly App. shopforevernow.com (shameless plug - sorry!)

October 7, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we're glad to hear that our support team was able to work quickly and efficiently to get everything working on your store! That's certainly what we aim for, as we want our merchants to be as successful as possible. :-)

shopforevernow.com has some lovely customization options! Keep it up!