Hulk Product Options

Hulk Product Options

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 3, 2023

Sanjay was extremely helpful. He was patient and knowledgeable. My issue was resolved quickly and painlessly.

4K Dynasty Warehouse
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 3, 2023

We have used the app for 2 years now. It helps us show combinations of products on one product page. Basically better than other apps.
We have met issues to combine products using the app with other products in discounts, which has been a negative so far.
The support has been very timely and efficient. I wish to thank to Eldin for his efficient help.

ChairPro
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 2, 2023

I was disappointed with this app as after installation, it significantly slowed down my store's performance. Despite uninstalling the app, I encountered errors that I believe were caused by it. I would not recommend this app due to its negative impact on my store's functioning.

Tracy Prints
Belgium
Time spent using app: 4 days
February 2, 2023

great app, as so many features which means you can use just the one app. I also have the volume discount from the same developers and they look great together. Support is really quick and helpful :-)

24 Workwear
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 31, 2023

Hulk developers are the business! they help you in any way possible and for us, small Shopify businesses are very important to find support and apps like this. This app will integrate easily with your website and mobile app (Hulk Mobile App) to add options like Add gift wrap for example. I 100% recommend this app and other apps from this developer. Keep doing good for Shopify owners guys!

The Gift Company
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 31, 2023

Simple to set up and easy to use. I have been able to add all of the options required on a variety of wedding stationery product. Everything from custom colours to uploading wording for the wedding invitations.

The support has been first class, all the options were styled to match my theme.

I've used other apps and so far this one is the best if you need to add specific options to your products that aren't covered by variants in Shopify admin.

Com Bossa, Luxury Wedding Stationery
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
HulkApps.com replied February 1, 2023

Thanks for the wonderful review. We are glad you are liking our app. Looking forward to supporting your business!

January 27, 2023

Khushbu was helped me perfectly!
I have little bit complecated request but she did all my favors. It was great help for me to run my site.
Thank you so much and I highly recommend her and this app.

Omamori Charm Heritage Japan
Japan
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
January 20, 2023

Sanjaysinh was a huge help! I was very impressed with how patient he was with me who knew little about the app and he walked me through everthing and answered all my questions. I highly recommend this App and Sanjaysinh! Thank you!

outdoorpatioplace
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
January 18, 2023

Excellent customer care support team. Special thanks to Khushbu. Sorted out all issues, and helped super promptly. A must go app

The Leather Works
India
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 18, 2023

han sido super amables y conectados al instante al chat, resuelta todas mis dudas al instante.
Recomiendo 100% la App