Hulk Product Options , 1,751 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance sales, especially for custom and accessory products. It's praised for its extensive customization, intuitive interface, and ease in setting up product options. It's particularly useful for large inventories with numerous add-ons. The support team is consistently praised for their quick and effective help, with the chat feature being appreciated for its efficiency and professionalism.

March 29, 2024

The Hulk product options app is a nice thing to have for more complex product options. We used it for customers to select the exact type of custom necklace that they wanted, and it helped customers and us to keep track of their order. I would recommend this app for any product that need more details input for check out. Great job!

Love Olive Co
Over 3 years using the app
March 12, 2024

Had some issues with our swatches showing that they were selected. Chatted with Muaza and they helped me fix the issue within minutes!

Trunk Outlet Kanakuk
About 5 years using the app
February 19, 2024

amazing! the service with Manoj was super quick, precise and helped me in exactly the help i needed. he was also quick in implementation of the changes, highly recommend :)

Motherswork
Singapore
About 4 years using the app
January 31, 2024

Extremely responsive support. They've always been able to help me find a solution, even if it ends up being a bit convoluted. Thanks Hulk team!

Cedaero
About 3 years using the app
April 5, 2024

Great app for adding custom product options. Their support team is great and responds quickly.

adorn512
About 3 years using the app
February 27, 2024

I blanked and couldn't remember the correct steps for selecting products - Kerim was able to figure everything out and get me going in the right direction in a matter of minutes.

OLSH Gear by PeakPGH
Almost 3 years using the app
March 22, 2024

We have products with up to seven different options and need conditional logic - without spending a fortune. This app has delivered. The team is very responsive when we've had issues. There are some features I wish it had - like the ability to reorganize your options and to reorganize or label your uploaded swatch (some are very similar in color) - but these are minor annoyances. I am hoping they will soon make this compatible with Hulk Advanced Wishlist!!!

ClergyImage
4 months using the app
April 9, 2024

Easy to set up and very quick to respond to queries. Also very quick and helpful when I have any issues with theme upgrades and extra coding. Thank you

Deer and Sparrow Cupples
Switzerland
Over 1 year using the app
March 20, 2024

Deepa was such an AMAZING HELP! She helped solve all my issues I was facing and also taught me how to fix in the future! THANK YOU DEEPA!!

ElleCreativeStudio
11 months using the app
March 8, 2024

Great Customer Support, one of their reps Muaza helped me out a lot by walking me through the installation process and setting up the app. Ever since it is working great!

SICK DIESEL GEAR