Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

rusticstrengthwholesale

This app was really good for what we need but the back in was clunky and we couldn't get it modified to fit our warehouse needs. Past that it is a great app with really good tech support. It did fit the need we just needed a better back end for the warehouse.

December 21, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into some issues with customizing the app according to your needs! But we appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Liberty City Rage Room

This app is exactly what I was needing to allow customers to conveniently add items to their cart before checkout. The price is cheaper than most of the competitors and easy to install and use. The only problem I have with the app is when a customer hovers over the question mark for each addon product the text popup is in one line and goes off the screen and makes it difficult for the customer to read.

December 21, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry you are facing some issues with the app. Were working on it and we will try our best to fix this issue accurately and promptly.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Bon Bon Verona

Best support team ever. We used this app with debut theme and everything worked fine, then we changed theme with Capital from Wetheme and it stopped working even if we reinstalled it. They solved the issue in less than 12 hours and the app is working great again. thanks a lot!

Faith In Luxury

I use this app to help me fix my rental options. They are so helpful and kind. They exceed my expectation.

December 17, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

Provision Leatherworks

This app has helped me add the option for customers to add personalization to my products and without this app it would be messy and not very easy for customers to do. While I had issues initially getting the app to work right within a day the support team had resolved the issue for me and ensured it worked as expected. One key feature I personally love is the ability to add custom CSS to make the buttons and everything match my stores theme perfectly so there's no color or style mismatched that could turn away customers. I highly recommend this app and while my intended use case is super simple it can do so much more!

December 15, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Product Options app! We love giving our merchants the ability to customize style using the CSS feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Kings Jersey

Great app! It’s crazy that it’s free of charge. Amazing customer service and features in the app. Thank you!

December 15, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. :-)

Anchor-Caddie

This app does what it is supposed to do for me, increase sales! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the format of the orders that come over for those added items is a bit confusing. It would be nice if it would just come over as the other regular items show up on the order.

December 11, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. No worries though! I've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

MIRAMAR PAINT CENTER

We have been using this application for more than 18 months, it is great and it helped us solve the problem of varieties of thousands of colors for our paints. Now customers just write their color choice and in this way we do not use a very extensive and difficult database for customers. In recent days we updated our theme and the application seems not to be working correctly, we contacted hulk technical support and the attention was wonderful and in record time they corrected the problem and also updated the previous version allowing to show the options in the shopping cart and even the customer can modify it in the same shopping cart. 100% recommended.

December 7, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Huckleberry Stationery Limited

The app has allowed us to integrate full customisation options for our stationery & craft store. We have recently upgraded to Pro for conditional logic and have not been disappointed. Whenever we've needed help they've gone straight into the account and solved within hours, thank you!!

December 4, 2020

Aus Gnade

Sehr gute App, genau nach meinen Bedürfnissen! Support ist einfach hervorragend: komplette Installation und Anpassung im Thema! Klare Empfehlung für alle, die flexible Produktoptionen im Shop anbieten wollen.

December 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words!