Hulk Product Options

Hulk Product Options

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
HulkApps.com
4.6
November 18, 2022

I used this app to help with a customisation business website. I did upgrade to Pro as it had more of what I required but it has been easy to use and totally worth the small extra cost. Customer service sorted a small tech problem and were easy to communicate with. Happy to recommend as 5 stars.

McVeigh Designs
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 17, 2022

Super App! Sehr einfacher zu bedienen & guter Support! TOP! Definitiv zu empfehlen :-) Vielen lieben Dank euch <3

Miorah
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
HulkApps.com replied November 17, 2022

Hi there,

We appreciate the fact that you recognized our app to be easy to use and our Customer Experience Team to be of great help. Thank you!

I hope you have an amazing day ahead and thank you for your kind recommendations :) <3

November 16, 2022

This app is amazing. It bypasses Shopify's ridiculous 3 Option limit. It looks amazing and integrates seamlessly. Eldin was great help, and top-notch to work with!!! I would give it 10/10 if I could! The only request I have is to add Filtering on the Conditions to eliminate a few steps. Other than that, no complaints here!

Bullkelp Development
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 15, 2022

Fast and very helpful support if there's ever an issue. Would recommend using it as the app does everything that we need it to do

Blem Beach Accessories
Time spent using app: 14 days
November 13, 2022

SANJAYSINH PARMAR was great when having problems with the App. Helped get everything working great - and the App works perfect!!!! Very happy with the app!

Firehouse Coffee
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
HulkApps.com replied November 13, 2022

Thank you so much for such an amazing review for Sanjay.

And we are glad to hear about your experience with the support and the app.

Please feel to write us back if needed any assistance.

Best regards,