Hulk Product Options

Custom Options | Product Customizer

From $8.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Little Gift Hive Ltd

This is such a useful app, it really helps create a fantastic look for our store and the staff are so helpful when you have difficulties as a novice installing and updating the settings.

June 14, 2022

Hey dear merchant,

Thank you so much for finding our app to be useful and helpful for your Shopify store. We are truly honored to read such amazing feedback from you!

Have a great day ahead! :)

Stitch and Quilt Baby Boutique

I like the app for adding unlimited choices to my products. However when using pricing it doesn't work with other apps like sezzle or even automatic discounts. It really makes it harder for me to run sales.

June 1, 2022

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by the lack of our application’s performance. We are truly thankful for your feedback and it will be taken into consideration while we work on improving our apps. I also suggest you to try our volumeboost app for using automatic discount feature.

Should you have any other queries, please do contact us at any time.

KELEN

Location Japan

I am very satisfied with the speed and accuracy of the customer service. The app did not show up after setting it up. I thought the reason was probably due to a conflict with another similar app, but the solution was not clear to me. So I contacted them via chat and they got back to me right away and within minutes the problem was solved! I was very happy because I thought it would take a long time to get a reply because of the time difference. Thank you.

Hey there,

We are happy to hear that our team and app suit your needs. Our support team is available 24x7x365 days to help our valuable merchants with their requirements.

MyLittleWoody

Location Netherlands

It was hard to understand at first. But if you take your time, you'll figure it out. I wasn't working, but the support desk helped me through it.
Cool app until now.

May 31, 2022

We are happy to hear you are liking the app. Our app sometimes requires manual snippet placement in Shopify themes files, If you want to know more kindly contact our Experience team.

Blue Stone River

I literally couldn't run my shop without this app. I offer a ton of personalized options for my gift baskets. I use this app on a daily basis, it's easy to use and works great!

May 31, 2022

Happy to hear you are enjoying our app! We will always be here to support you.

So Watt Design

Location Australia

I couldn't run my store without this app! Now I can offer our products in lots of sizes and colours, saving me hundreds of hours in custom quotes every month. The team are so helpful and responsive, Nisha has been a blessing!

May 31, 2022

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy you are enjoying our app and we're looking forward to supporting you on this eCommerce journey.

Dastina

Location Czechia

The best app and more than the best support! Really, I was afraid about some problems at the beginning but support helped me with everything sooo fast! Many thanks for help from Sanjay.

May 31, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We love supporting you and your business. Your feedback would surely put a smile on Sanjay's face.

RAUF

Location New Zealand

Best App out there for adding options to your site! everything is so straightforward and easy to use, the customer support is always available and happy to help, any issues i have, they get i fixed right away! thank you much for your continuous efforts, its very much appreciated!

May 31, 2022

You are very welcome, thank you for leaving us your feedback.

Louzanperfumes

Location United Arab Emirates

they are a very supportive team they will do as you inform them the app is very good and the team also

May 31, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps; we would gladly assist you at any time!

Pet Friends.jp

Location Japan

I was relieved because the support was polite and kind.
Thank you.
Thank you for your continuous support.

May 31, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We love supporting you and your business.