Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Baby Blossom Company

There were a few hiccups with the setup, but overall we are happy with the result. The team was very responsive to emails and worked quickly to resolve any issues. I would recommend this app!

May 20, 2020

Carrighan

Very Easy to install and the support theme was very helpful to resolve the issues with my Shopify Theme!

May 19, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Yuggen #Bethechange

Have another Hulk App which I am happy with, but this one is truly disappointing. So overcomplicated and looks nothing like on the images showed here. Uninstall.

Paper Crane custom fine jewelry boutique

This app is a necessity for your site- we love the customization ability but most of all I am so impressed with the tech support! They have been incredible! Thank you so much!!

May 18, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Artisco

The customer support team is super helpful and give an immediate response after I've sent the request to help with the installation of the code in my theme as I have some problem doing it. The App works great and the support team is awesome! Thank you so much! Highly recommend this App!!

Kosher Gourmet

This app is very easy to use for beginners and works exactly as they described. I Really enjoy using this app for my Shopify site

May 18, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, you can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

embellishedbym

Excellent i love it and i use it again in future...its little difficult for new peoples so i suggest

May 18, 2020

Thank you for your kind words!
We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Options or any of our other apps!

Best of luck with your business!

PlatterCats Creative

This app and the team at HulkCode is amazing! Definitely the best product in the store when it comes to how much they offer under their free tier. I was having trouble installing the app due to having a more complicated theme and their team was able to install for me and get it up and running on my site within hours. Great communication, product, and team. Highly recommend!

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. . We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

thechubbypaw

I installed the app this morning and hoping it will help sove the issues with my site, not only did they reply real fast but also fixed my problem quickly, I highly recommend this App for your store.

May 15, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

FiberBuilt Umbrellas

It's a great app but the problem is that if you have a discount code on specific products or collections the discount code won't work. It only works when you set it up for the "entire collection". They also don't have a fix or plans to fix this. So it's great but this bug makes it useless :(

Don't spend time installing this if you are running product specific discount codes. It won't work.