Hulk Product Options

Custom Options | Product Customizer

From $8.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Creabibenval

Location France

incredible support very fast answered all my questions I recommend the application 1000%
Thanks a lot

May 9, 2022

Thanks for the review! We are glad you are enjoying our app.

Aisling Chou Studio

Been using this app for a long time, and the support has always been top-notch! They worked on my site and match the app style for me in hours.

May 8, 2022

We are glad you are liking the app, and we will be more than happy to support you along the way!

Brothers Gutters

I use this app to help me add phone numbers for custom printed items, works great. I had one issue, but support got right on it and I haven't had any problems since.

May 8, 2022

We are happy you are having fun with our app!

Fireside

So far so good. I have not used it live but their support staff was extremely quick to help with the installation via live chat. The automatic installation works on some themes but not others.

May 8, 2022

Thank you for leaving us your feedback!
We are happy everything went smoothly for you.

HoneyCoHair

great customer service. great customer service. great customer service. great customer service. great customer service.

May 8, 2022

Thanks for the kind words! We are happy to support you and your business.

Kiss the Dog

Location Poland

After uninstalling they are not willing to help with shop. I had to hire external shopify developer to uninstall app completely. IT IS BUGGING MY SHOP. they are ignoring me all the time. EDIT. No you did not contected me, liars :)

April 29, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us your valuable feedback.
Please accept our sincerest apology.
We looked over the chats and emails and concluded the app was successfully removed from all of your themes.
Our manager has contacted you in hopes of amending the issues you were having.

Le Cuffiette di Gio

Location Italy

I give my customers the possibility to personalize their purchase, a lot, maybe too much! and it wasn't easy to find an app which suited me. This totally did the job. In the last few days we had an issue with the app and received a PROMPT, CARING, THOROUGH assistance, which is not obvious.
My dream would come true if there were a button "ADD TO ... OPTION" in the Shopify product creation mask.

April 30, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

Gimme Some Honey Sugar

I installed this app specifically so I could have a personalization box for customers who are placing orders. I found YouTube tutorials to walk me through how to use the interface. I rated this 4 stars because I don’t find the flow and language of the input intuitive. Once I got a custom field set up, I could not figure out why it wasn’t loading onto my listing despite a lot of research and also speaking with a shop owner friend who used this app. I had to contact customer service. CS was incredibly responsive and helped me quickly. Turns out the app had to be enabled in my theme. I’m newer to Shopify so this may be common knowledge but I didn’t see documentation about this step which is why I struggled. I’ll continue to use this and I am glad there’s a low-cost option for listing customization that has excellent customer service.

April 28, 2022

Thank you for leaving us your feedback!
We love supporting you and your business.
All of your suggestions will be put on an improvement list.

Megachip Solutions

Easy to set up product options and variants. Currently using the free plan so it doesn't get better than that. Customer service is responsive and informative!

April 30, 2022

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image. Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps, we would gladly assist you at any time.

Bite & Delight NZ

Location New Zealand

Thank you Bhavya for great customer support. It was fantastic how you could log into my shopify site and make the necessary changes to improve the experience for my customer. I also appreciated that you went and found out the answer when you didn't know how - and successfully implemented the change. This is the best online support I have ever received. Thank you, Ginny

April 30, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand. Should you need any assistance from us, feel free to let us know.