Hulk Product Options

Hulk Product Options

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 19, 2022

I've used an engraving option through Hulk Produxt options for a number of years. It's a simple way to add a special service for our customers. The tech support has always been excellent.

Make & Stow
Time spent using app: About 4 years
November 19, 2022

Amazing support and app. We needed something that worked for our jewelry business to offer specialized options. This app was the best we found. We ran into a few customization issues and the team resolved them within a few hours. Unheard of, especially during the holidays. Appreciate everything they do!

Moriartys Gem Art
Time spent using app: About 4 years
HulkApps.com replied November 19, 2022

Hi and wow! Thank you for your kind words. We are truly happy to hear our app is meeting all your expectations so far, as well as the support provided by our Customer Experience Team.

Thank you once again! We appreciate you!

Have an amazing day ahead :)

November 18, 2022

I used this app to help with a customisation business website. I did upgrade to Pro as it had more of what I required but it has been easy to use and totally worth the small extra cost. Customer service sorted a small tech problem and were easy to communicate with. Happy to recommend as 5 stars.

McVeigh Designs
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 17, 2022

Super App! Sehr einfacher zu bedienen & guter Support! TOP! Definitiv zu empfehlen :-) Vielen lieben Dank euch <3

Miorah
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
HulkApps.com replied November 17, 2022

Hi there,

We appreciate the fact that you recognized our app to be easy to use and our Customer Experience Team to be of great help. Thank you!

I hope you have an amazing day ahead and thank you for your kind recommendations :) <3

November 16, 2022

This app is amazing. It bypasses Shopify's ridiculous 3 Option limit. It looks amazing and integrates seamlessly. Eldin was great help, and top-notch to work with!!! I would give it 10/10 if I could! The only request I have is to add Filtering on the Conditions to eliminate a few steps. Other than that, no complaints here!

Bullkelp Development
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 15, 2022

Fast and very helpful support if there's ever an issue. Would recommend using it as the app does everything that we need it to do

Blem Beach Accessories
Time spent using app: 14 days
November 13, 2022

SANJAYSINH PARMAR was great when having problems with the App. Helped get everything working great - and the App works perfect!!!! Very happy with the app!

Firehouse Coffee
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
HulkApps.com replied November 13, 2022

Thank you so much for such an amazing review for Sanjay.

And we are glad to hear about your experience with the support and the app.

Please feel to write us back if needed any assistance.

Best regards,

November 9, 2022

The app is easy to set up and allows for a good variety of options especially for the price. The service is quick, polite and very helpful. Only feature we wish the app had was allowing us to view the product options when hovering over orders in the Orders Tab on shopify. Otherwise a great product.

Cozy Cookies
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 9, 2022

This app is so awesome and helpful! I am so glad we installed it for our store. The customer service is awesome and they always go above and beyond. I recommend this to everyone!

123 Baby Box
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
HulkApps.com replied November 9, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

November 8, 2022

Really like that app, there are som missing options for translations of text, but support where great and helped me with that right away. I needed the option to use an existing product as extra option to an item, that costs me 10 dollars extra each month but thats okey in my case.
Really like the app overall but there are some areas of improvement. I would recomend this app over competitors such as infinite options.

QFOOD
Sweden
Time spent using app: 2 days
HulkApps.com replied November 9, 2022

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image. Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps, we would gladly assist you at any time.