Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

OC Interiors

I am having problems with this HULK APP. The site is confusing and impossible to fix. I am waiting for some help.

Timeo et Chloe

And again the system is down, losing more sales, it's been happening routinely for Black Friday, January sales.
Last month I was asked to remove my comment as the problem is fixed and they have installed the app on my new Theme instantly.
It seems like the problem is not solved anymore, I'm on vacation and I have been contacted by a person trying to finish her purchase to ask me how she can personalise her item (all my products are personalised)
I hope you understand this is a big issue when we lose sales because of an app we're paying for?

At Your Service Gear

Fantastic app that I wouldn't be able to run my shop without. When I was concerned about it not migrating into my new theme correctly, I emailed the developers and they made sure it worked smoothly before I went live.

Absolutely adore Hulk Apps & Infinite Product Options.

February 25, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app and support!

Moms N Dumbbells

they helped me a ton! great customer service. I needed something set up and they did it in no time at all! thank you so much

February 24, 2020

It's a pleasure to keep our merchants satisfied! Thanks for your kind words, we highly appreciate that!

Ailem Meubels

There are few little things that could be fine tuned on this app, but when I asked for helping me out with it I experianced the fastest reply and services I had in a while!

February 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We appreciate that. We are working hard to make it a best fit for merchants like you.

Scratchy Things

Great app, works without problems and very easy to set up. The interface is simple and straightforward and it was very easy to get everything working and looking good even in the free version. Might switch to the paid version soon for the extra options.

February 24, 2020

Thank you for choosing us :) We are happy that you have got an app that befits your business needs!

Wake & Make Gifts

Loving it so far, very easy to use and does exactly what I need it to.
Able to add options for colours, fonts, stain choices, and ability to upload reference pictures

February 24, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app!

Freedom Fire Pits

Well I will say I was a bit intimidated with the app at first. When I contacted support they where very dedicated on getting me going in the right direction. I am very OCD on how I wanted the app to work and look. They took care of all my request in a timely manner. I appreciate the help and really enjoy the new functionality of my store. I highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to add more flexibility to their options capabilities.

February 24, 2020

Thank you! We are indeed happy to help you. Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties :) We are always ready to help!

byLIS

I have a webshop where I offer custmmade kids clothes and I was happy to find this app that fits my needs very well.
For a start the free version is good enough for my shop but it is also very good to know that I can upgrade for a very reasonable price if a need more features.
I had some small problems with language and styling but the support was very helpful here and fixed that for me fast.
My best recommendations for this app.

February 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. It's highly appreciated :)

Forever Ring

This app is great if you have many variants. The only drawback is that there is a noticeable delay when the page loads. The team is always available over Skype to assist and to customize - no waiting for days for an answer. They are quick, friendly and helpful.

February 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We are working hard to make our app the best fit for our merchant's businesses. You can always find our support team sitting beside (virtually) in case you're stuck in the middle :)