Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Wink Diapers

This app used to work great, but I've had to get support "fix" this app not working no less than a dozen times. It went out again today on Black Friday of all days. Completely shot my Black Friday. I did half the sales of last year. Don't use it unless you want a huge constant headache.

By Small and Simple Things

When I needed Infinite Product Options to also show up in the packing slip template, HulkApps was very quick to answer the trouble ticket and assist with adding the necessary code. They are very delightful to work with.

November 25, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our product and our awesome support team specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Idea Studio - Lagrange IL

Infinite Product Options is an amazing app that allows one to easily add a variety of custom input fields to a list item. In our instance, we wanted the buyer to be able to add a note with more information (such as a desired color) to a list item. The app is very flexible and easy to use, living up to its name. Once installed, I was able to easily and quickly do what I desired in just a couple of minutes. There is a "Free Forever" plan, which is the one I am currently using. Their support is also speedy and amazing, even when you are on the free plan! I had difficulties installing the app, as I had some conflicting add-ons on the site. I contacted support, and they identified the issue and installed the app for me in less than a day, all for free.

November 24, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in sales while using Product Options App!

Bavalu

Great service. We had an issue with the configuration but their customer service fix it in a couple of days. Really fantastic app.

November 23, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, and we're very happy to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team!

Cheers!

oboozi

I used this app to help me with my first store. I emailed them to help me with what I had a vision of and they answered quickly and continued helping me make changes. I will definitely continue using them!

November 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Kat Koil

I am currently using the app to propose customized products and I am super happy with it!! Best app I found on the App Store for personalized products and if you have any issue, the support team is soooo kind, friendly and super reactive. Just thanks to them and do not hesitate to give the app a try, you won’t regret it!

November 23, 2020

Hi there, we are so grateful for your kind words. We always offer free installations for merchants because we love getting this app installed properly.

We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

If you face any issues with Shopify, feel free to reach out to us for professional help!

dnaathletix

When you add a up-charge on customization and customer select a Paypal or other alternative payment method the up-charge fee do not show up. its very dis-appointing. cost my business lost so much money on up-charge customization.

Pelletgrill.ch

Exately what I was looking for! The support is excellent and very fast too. Thus in the overall package a very good app :)

November 20, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Cocoa & Thread

This is a great app, simple to use and the support is great. I would recommend using infinite product options.

November 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Indianleathercraft

very nice app easy to install and very smooth user interface. helped with the purpose for which it was installed.recommended