Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Doughies Pizza Kits

Great app and awesome service. I needed something done and the team logged into my site and did it for me - even on the free version, really awesome.

May 8, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our experts were able to help you out in getting the app installed.

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about any of our apps!

Have a good rest of the day!

RocketCables

Excellent app! And very good customer support they are very in depth and Make sure you are satisfied and get what you are trying to get done working on your sight as fast as they can!

May 8, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

SpeedCircuit

This app does what I need it to do. It allows me to add many options and adjust pricing as needed. They even customized the installation to work on my AJAX site!

May 7, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

pencilpets

It works well and you receive gorgeous support! I recommend using this app. I had a few problems starting but the support was very fast and very nice!

May 7, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and would love to get this app installed properly for you. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

オーダーシューズOWNS

If you have any questions, you will get a reply as soon as you ask a question. Thank you for your kindness and quick response.I think it will be useful to you.

May 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Product Options app!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Bottled Up Inside

I have tried many other related apps. And for the amount you are able to do. it is well worth your time and money. Great app

May 5, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Have a beautiful day ahead :)

ClinicalPosters

Good user interface. IPO appears to be best suited for stores with either few products or many products with few options. The current version lacks a product image overlay feature that I am currently using extensively in another app. So I must put IPO on the back burner until their brilliant minds figure it out. I continue to use other HulkApps though.

May 5, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for your review!

We're sorry that our app doesn't have the image overlay setting at the moment. No worries! I've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. When our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

We really appreciate the kind words about our products and support.
Keep in touch :-)

SENSATION Pakistan

Can you please guide me where are uploaded files stored? How can we access them? Customers have uploaded Pictures.

May 5, 2020

Hi there, glad you reached out about this!

All the files that your valuable customers' upload will be available on order history. Please take a look at your Shopify store's orders.

Just to put you on a perspective, we store the files on our servers. Also, there is no limit on maximum storage capacity!

I hope I've been helpful :)
Please feel free reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions!

Rocz

initially had some issues getting it fully working, but customer support was fantastic as basic free user and was resolved very quickly

May 4, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

But we're glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Bebedistinto

Awsome support team! Ihad a problem in my page and they solve it really fast. I highly recommend this app for your store.

May 4, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!