Hulk Product Options

Hulk Product Options

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 9, 2022

This app is so awesome and helpful! I am so glad we installed it for our store. The customer service is awesome and they always go above and beyond. I recommend this to everyone!

123 Baby Box
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
HulkApps.com replied November 9, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

November 8, 2022

Really like that app, there are som missing options for translations of text, but support where great and helped me with that right away. I needed the option to use an existing product as extra option to an item, that costs me 10 dollars extra each month but thats okey in my case.
Really like the app overall but there are some areas of improvement. I would recomend this app over competitors such as infinite options.

QFOOD
Sweden
Time spent using app: 2 days
HulkApps.com replied November 9, 2022

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image. Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps, we would gladly assist you at any time.

November 6, 2022

I used Hulk Product Options because I was adding gift sets to my shop, and needed to be able to give my customers the ability to choose a few different options. The guys at Hulk responded quickly to my questions, offered to set it up for me, and even though I thought I'd thought I'd be able to set it up myself, they did it for me. I had several questions which they answered, and I needed additional changes, which they took care of for me right away. Very responsive and helpful! I definitely recommend this App!

My French Xpress
Time spent using app: 7 days

November 6, 2022

great support help. When I first downloaded the app it wasn't working but now everything is perfect.

gradology
Time spent using app: About 4 hours

November 6, 2022

App completa che può aiutare a personalizzare il proprio sito.
Il servizio clienti è davvero eccellente e risponde in pochi minuti, davvero a qualsiasi ora.
Super consigliata!

VALIRU_handcrafted creations
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
HulkApps.com replied November 8, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand. Should you need any assistance from us, feel free to let us know.

November 6, 2022

We have only had this app for a few hours, but we can say we are pleased! Especially with the help that Amit has offered me. They were also so fast at getting things set up for me and answered all my questions! I was using another app and they failed us. I opened Hulk Product Options so frustrated and now I feel so much better knowing that I can rely on them.

Stay Sassy Designs
Time spent using app: 13 days
HulkApps.com replied November 8, 2022

Hello. Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution. We really appreciate you taking your time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future.

November 5, 2022

Been using this application for over a year now and it is amazing the fact that shopify limits variants and this app easily install and integrates and help you create all the product customizations you need. The free version is amazing.

NCC ProShop
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

November 4, 2022

Perfect app. Does everything I need + more. Also, after purchase service is impeccable. Any changes or issues are fixed and dealt with within a day. I highly recommend them.

Diamondrensu
India
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
HulkApps.com replied November 4, 2022

Wow, and a perfect review from your end, thank you!
Thank you for your kind words and recommendations.
Cheers!

November 2, 2022

Tried out multiple product options app before and not only is the one the best, but the support is extremely responsive and helpful. Do yourself a favor and get this app!

Garden Art Depot
Time spent using app: 2 days

November 2, 2022

We've made our e-commerce vision come true thanks to Hulk Apps. And the support is fast, courteous and excellent staff. It may still be imperfect, but I give Hulk Apps high marks.

西日本武道具