Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Zanio

Nice experience, the support team is very kind and also always avaiable. Great job and nice to find this amazing app! Thumbs up and high recommend! :)

January 29, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

HelloCocinero

I was looking for an application to add options to my products, and this has been the best I have found, they have the best customer service in the world, they solved me a problem in less than 4 hours with my Shopify theme. The best customer support I ever saw.

January 28, 2020

Hi there!

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get a prompt resolution from some of our great specialists!

We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Atlantic Elite

This app makes Multiple options super easy. I was having issues going in and adding more options. I love it!

January 27, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience;

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Kochschutz-Druck

had a problem with some color settings, asked the support and they got back immediately. nice app and nice support!

January 27, 2020

Thank you! We are known for exceptional support, and we're so glad are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Trapézio Galeria

The team is quick and efficient to solve problems
..................................................

January 27, 2020

Thank you so much! We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Lilli May Collections

I contacted hulk apps about an issue I was having and they were very quick and efficient to resolve what was going on. Definitely an amazing app!

January 27, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support.

Passion Freedom

Khushbu helped us a lot. Contacted support in regards to the app issue. For some reasons the selections are not working as expected but Khushbu was able to resolve our issues with the product options app. Very happy with his service.

January 27, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from Khushbu; she's one of our most hard-working specialists here at HulkApps!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Artonick

One of the worst app we ever used. Messed up our theme and Hulk refused to accept their mistake. We consulted so many developers and everyone pointed out to this app causing the disturbance. They simply refused to help and really messed up the theme.

Up With A Twist

If I could give more stars I would. They are the masters of follow-up and customer service. As soon as I asked a question, they were on it. Their app is PERFECT for my occasion based business. Even though I don’t have a lot of products, each product has many options. Very clear and easy to use. If you need to have product options, this is the app you need to get.

They are really there for you and genuinely want you to succeed. I highly recommend them.

January 24, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

IKCHA

Excellent customer service! The app works great and any questions we've had about display customization so far had been resolved quickly.

January 24, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!