Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Charm & Ko. Doll Store

I m using this app for 3 stores, it make my stores really useful. And, the customer support is so great. they helped to install app.

February 12, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We are so glad that you are using our apps in multiple stores. We can't wait to share what we have in store for you! There are some really amazing bundle offers we are coming up with shortly.

Pattern Shop

Thank you so much for all your help. Hulk were able to go above and beyond for the needs of my website and alter the coding to my specific requirements. More than happy with the results. Would definitely recommend.

Bella B Studio

I am a 100% newbie, have never even seen "codes" before, let alone know how to edit them or know what they are used for, but THESE PEOPLE!! Are amazing, they helped me at my every request. They did my coding for me, AND MORE! I am so pleased with the service from HulkApps!!! (Once I figured out what I was doing) The app is fairly easy to navigate and set up, even for a newbie ;)
Thank you Hulk Team for making this so smooth for me!

February 12, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Penelope & Co. Boutique

Product customizations are a key part of our business. Unfortunately, since Shopify only allows a maximum of 100 variants (really?!) we had to search for an app to help us out.
This app has helped us to offer exactly what we want for our customers and has allowed our customers to be creative with their choices when they order.
Now, we have had a few issues. You cannot use the Buy it Now buttons with this app because it won't charge the customer for price upcharges and you also cannot use the cart drawer you must use the cart page. Also, if your customers also use the seller notes then you need to disable the paypal and google checkout options from the cart page otherwise those notes may not get sent through. However, none of these things were mentioned during install or setup so we learned the hard way. I will say that the support team is quick to respond however it did take 3 separate times to fully resolve the issue so that was disappointing. I have recommended to them that they make a list of requirements or settings to enable/disable for this to work properly from the get go.

February 12, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you learned about a few limitations in our current version of the Product Options App after you had it installed. We apologize that our app did not satisfy your expectations.

No worries though! These improvements have been flagged to our Product Team for a prompt and accurate resolution. Well ensure that this doesn't happen again and we don't get uninstalls due to these issues.

Thank you for your kind review! Let me know if you need help with anything else.

Compact Camping Concepts

I added this app to test product options and intended to upgrade for conditional product options. The interface was straightforward, I had it up and running - but only half of it worked. When I contacted support they were unable to fix it, twice. I have a Shopify Theme, nothing fancy would really have liked what they claimed it could do. It did not do what they claimed. - would not recommend.

Instant Boba

Support helped me get up and running quickly and the app does exactly what I need. I'm so happy I found this app!

February 11, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy that we could help you in every way possible!
We pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

electricabike

The Infinite Options App works very well and the support is excellent!!! They have assist every doubt and fix any issue

February 11, 2020

The app looks great on your store! thanks so much for the review; we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

It's So Fluffy Pet Bakery

I have some issues with the application on my orders but I contact them and they were fast to help me with the problem. Thank you

February 11, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're are glad that our customer service team was able to resolve all your issues! We appreciate the kind words about our support. :-)

Cartooniful

Awesome app. Also great service! Had some questions and the service desk worker helped me out immediately. Would recommend using this product.

February 11, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Trocitos de ti

They are great!! Very helpful and explaining every doubt. And of course solving the request. Thanks a Lot!!

February 7, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!