Hulk Product Options

Custom Options | Product Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Customized Leather Stuff

The app is amazing, it is the sole reason I am able to set up my website as my store is completely about customization. Works like a breeze and has never any issues. Some feedback: I would love it if it was possible to make the options load as the website loaded, not sure if that's even possible but it would add to the customer experience tremendously. Part 2: Would love it if the revenue dashboard shows exactly how much I earn 'from' providing options through the app. However, it shows the entire order value added into it which is not accurate.

November 1, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Thanks for sharing your feedback. We sincerely strive to make things right for you and we'll work on this shortly after the BFCM season.

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Quality Correctional Care Store

I use this app for several of my sites and it's a great solution when you need to have multiple options. Their support team is thorough and diligent and went above and beyond to follow up and make sure the issue was fixed. I highly recommend this app!

November 1, 2021

High Tees Australia

I needed extra variants for Christmas Gifts. The support was quick, thorough and all sorted within a few hours. Thank you!! It was exactly what I was looking for and is working well.

October 29, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

CEK Gymnastics

I had some issues on the front end but these were resolved quickly. App is easy to use and support is great.

October 28, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, highly appreciate your support :)

Lassoa

Thank you for support. My issue was solved quickly. I also recommend using it for your store. It very easy to use.

PopPastel

It's phenominal! I've run into a couple bumps in the road like a disappearing discount code box, but it was nothing that support couldn't fix! This app has worked flawlessly for me otherwise and I love that they offer a basic, free plan.

October 27, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Oliver Rose Designs

I've used this app for over 6 months now and am very happy with it, it solved all my problems with offering multiple variations and keeps my store looking neat & tidy. I like that you can create lots of product options (i.e Colour, Name, Age, relationship) and then apply some/all of them to option sets (i.e one product may not be able to have a name so you can create unique option sets to apply to certain products only) this is very useful to me as a lot of my products have different personalisation options and this allows me to tailor them more specifically and gives my customers a better experience. I have spoken with the customer service team a few times and they are always very quick to respond and very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend this app.

October 27, 2021

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in average orders while using Product Options app!

Thank you!

Jennie Marie Hair

This app was perfect for my custom wig product options! I had an issue installing my app in the new Shopify 2.0 theme, but I reached out to customer service and they helped me within 5 minutes!! Definitely install this app on your site!

October 27, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

FPnibs

Great app fpr customizing products and great support from the developers if you have any issue, that rarely happens.

Crowned Pets

The app is great and allow a lot of customizations! But their support team is even better, they helped me out a lot and customized the app even further with custom coding! Best choice in terms of a product options app!

October 25, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Product Options app and our customer support.