Hulk Product Options

Custom Options | Product Customizer

From $8.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Bathroom Place ®

Hulk product options gives us a lot of flexibility as our store products require multiple options and they are very prompt when assistance is needed.

March 31, 2022

Thank you for your kind words.
We always appreciate our customers leaving us their feedback as our brand is built upon it.

Sweet Magnolia Crafts

I added this app to my store months ago. I really love it. It allows me to maintain my inventory and still offer my customers options and customizations. Recently, I changed the "theme" I used for my store. When I did, customers could no longer see the app options. I reached out to customer service via the chat option and they fixed it in less than 5m. I couldn't be happier with this product.

March 31, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words.
We take great pride in our apps and the service we provide to our customers.
We are always happy to help!

diinsign

Very fast and great support! Thank you Amit and Deepa. :) Both were great. I recommend you all to use the Chat-function. Unfortunately, the app is not compatible with the Drawer shopping cart. I would like to see enhancements made in this regard.

March 21, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for your kind words.
We appreciate your feedback and we will forward this to Amit and Deepa,
I am sure they will be more than happy when they read this!
We have added your feedback about the Drawer shopping cart to our list of improvements and you will get notified once it gets implemented.

TheDogwood

I use this app for my buy-in and boutique group and it has been working amazing! I hit a problem with some code making my add to cart button nonfunctional so I reached out to support and they had it fixed in less than 3 hours! During a weekend!! Customer support was amazing! I will forever use this app!

March 30, 2022

We are happy your experience was as smooth as it is possible using our app and receiving our service.
Our brand is built on our customer's experience and feedback, so we thank you ever so much for leaving us your review.

Julia's Kreations

I installed the app today and like most apps, a code did not load properly. I submitted a ticket and sent an email. I had the expectation not to receive help until Monday or Tuesday but to my surprise, I received help within 2 hours. It took no time and my store is back up and running. The tech support was awesome.

March 30, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write us your valuable feedback.
We take great pride in our customer's experience and we are glad you had a great one.
Just remember we are always one email away.

Cremacaffè Design

This app is fantastic! I am using it since a while now and it really helped adding extra functionalities to our store, with plenty of additional options and variants to the products; we're able to create complex bundles without using any other third party apps. We had some issues which was addressed within minutes, upon reaching out to the customer service, via chat. Highly recommended. Keep up the excellent work! Cheers

March 30, 2022

We appreciate your awesome feedback. Helping business owners all over the world is our passion and it is our brand. If you need anything else, we are always one message/email away.

Chicken Craft Ltd

Works great, has all the options we need and shows up in the cart and in our third party shipping solution. We had an issue with it not installing on our theme using the auto setup. Contact support who installed it for me within 30 minutes.

April 30, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand. Should you need any assistance from us, feel free to let us know.

Ich & Mummy

The support was great. The guys from hulk app help me extremely professional to integrate the app into my shop. The communication was very helpful and quick. I can recommend the app, the service and the premium support to everyone. Great job guys from hulk app

April 30, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

Steyner Straps

Eigentlich müsste es 20 Sterne geben, denn das Team dieser App ist einfach brilliant. Sie reagieren blitzschnell und brachten mir bei sehr vielen Customcode Angelegenheiten immer volle Offenheit und enorm hohe Komptenz entgegen. Ich bin begeistert vom Support. Denn da dieser so gut ist, kann die App praktisch ziemlich alles das, so wie man es sich wünscht. Genial. Danke!

April 30, 2022

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image. Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps, we would gladly assist you at any time.

altitude.ph

Customer service is great!! It was a great help, very quick response and solved the issue immediately. Also very patient with any issue, will give detailed answers. Thank you so much!!!

April 30, 2022

Hello. Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution. We really appreciate you taking your time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future.