Hulk Product Options , 1,750 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance sales, especially for custom and accessory products. It's praised for its extensive customization, intuitive interface, and ease in setting up product options. It's particularly useful for large inventories with numerous add-ons. The support team is consistently praised for their quick and effective help, with the chat feature being appreciated for its efficiency and professionalism.

March 4, 2024

Thank You Nitesh, For Helping Out to Understand the App, It Means a lot

Jesty India
India
8 days using the app
December 15, 2023

Thank you Khushbu for your help, very patiently working with me to solve the problems I encountered. Now the App can be used normally, thanks to the help of Khushbu. I would give 5 stars.

My Store
China
3 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 18, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that Khushbu was able to assist you effectively! Our goal at HulkApps is to ensure your experience is as smooth as possible, and it's always great to hear when we succeed. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review, your feedback means a lot to us.

Remember, our team is always here if you need any further support with the Hulk Product Options app. Have a fantastic day!

Best Regards,

March 8, 2024

Amazing customer support, just send a message and they resolve your issue often within a couple of minutes, even in the evening!

Moondrops
Netherlands
About 8 hours using the app
February 29, 2024

it has limitations but is incredibly useful!

Pheek's Audio Services
About 1 year using the app
December 7, 2023

I just had to reach out and express my gratitude for your amazing app! The features are fantastic and so easy to use. Kudos to your team for creating something so user-friendly. Also, a big shoutout to your customer service! I had an issue, and they replied lightning-fast with the perfect solution. Impressive!
Thanks a bunch for the excellent work. You've got a happy user here!

لـَمسه
Qatar
19 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 11, 2023

Hello! We are thrilled to know that you find our app user-friendly and its features fantastic. Your words have genuinely brightened our day!

Our customer service team feels encouraged by your shoutout. They make it a priority to assist our users promptly and it's very rewarding to hear that their efforts have made a positive impact. Reviews like yours let us know we’re on the right track!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are more than happy to have you as our user and we look forward to continuing to meet your expectations.

Best wishes,

November 20, 2023

Great app with excellent support and response time. I can only say good things about this app/team!

Bayoptiks
Almost 5 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear such positive comments about Hulk Product Options, thank you! It's incredibly gratifying to know that our efforts to provide excellent support and prompt response times are acknowledged and appreciated by our valued clients like you.

As we continue to improve and grow, your uphold and enthusiasm fuel our progression. Please continue to share any other good experiences or suggestions you have; your feedback truly matters to us. Thanks again!

Best Wishes,

January 11, 2024

super app! very helpful assistance!

eScaun.ro
Romania
Over 1 year using the app
November 12, 2023

I have had a few hiccups with the Hulk Product Options app BUT they were all user error on my end and the chat feature is INCREDIBLE. So fast, very professional, always available... truly a huge help any time I run into questions or concerns!

erinwallacedesigns
10 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're so thrilled that you've found our chat feature to be a valuable tool in navigating the Hulk Product Options app! It's hugely reassuring to hear that our team was able to swiftly resolve any issues you encountered along the way. Your kind words about their professionalism and availability really boost our spirits. However, we're sorry to know that you faced a few hiccups initially - we strive to create a seamless experience for all users. Should you stumble upon further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get back in touch. We're always here to support you.

Your feedback forms an important part of our journey and we value it immensely.

Regards,

November 9, 2023

We've tried a few different product option apps and this is the best one thus far! The quick and attentive support is incentive enough to continue using.

Lucine and Co Jewelry
About 3 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We are thrilled to hear that our Hulk Product Options app is the best you've encountered yet! Your kind words truly motivate us to keep delivering top-notch support and quality apps. Thank you for appreciating our quick and attentive support team. They are indeed a hardworking bunch and your feedback will brighten their day. Your insights help us serve you better. Keep enjoying our app!

Best,

November 11, 2023

Had an issue with additional charges not being applied in cart. Customer support helped me fix it in minutes and explained how I could fix the issue if it ever happened again.

The PeQuliar Sunflower, LLC
Over 1 year using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're really glad to hear that our support team was able to provide you with the assistance you needed! We have always focused on giving a swift and effective response to your concerns, and we're glad that we lived up to that. Your feedback helps us improve and stay focused on our goals.

If you run into any other issues or if there's anything else we can do to assist you with our app, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here for you!

Best wishes,