Hulk Product Options

Custom Options | Product Customizer

From $8.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Lauren Youngs Designs

This particular app is a lifesaver, I have lots of options in my shop and this gives me a one step process to add them to my website. The technical help is always great and always very quick.

April 30, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to have you with us on this journey!

Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Ohio Threads Handmade Co.

I have been looking for an app that will allow me to track my inventory while also upcharging per item size. I contacted support because I was having issues getting the app to configure on my own & within 4 hours they had the app configured to work with my website theme. The customer service was spot on & so far the app is doing exactly what I need it to do!

THE ALLSOME GELATO

We have use this app for a year. It bring a wonderful experience to our customer while they selecting their option. Customer service are patience and extremely helpful, always try their best to help us solving different of troubles. Great works!

April 30, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

SupergeekDesigns

I cannot speak highly enough of this app or the support, they are both amazing. I have used this app for years with a regular Shopify theme, it worked great. I recently changed my theme and the theme was not fully compatible with the app and the price were not being updated in the cart, the support time spent a lot of time and effort getting this sorted for me, including instructing the theme developers what they needed to alter.
Would 100% recommend for shops which have product options

Playtech

fantastic app, development team was really fast and professional at helping integrate into our theme.

April 30, 2022

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image. Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps, we would gladly assist you at any time.

PPE Supplies Direct

The Hulk Support team have been great in resolving any issues and optimizing our stores app quickly and to a great standard.

April 30, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand. Should you need any assistance from us, feel free to let us know.

Stickart.fr

Very happy of the app. Complete and working well. The support always answer quickly and they're developers are doing great job ! Great implementation. Thank you !

March 31, 2022

We are happy your experience with our app was amazing.
Thank you for taking the time to write us these amazing words!

BASN AUDIO

This App is very useful on our website, I have been using it for more than 1 year, and no matter when I met the problem, the team will help me to solve the problem immediately, I very much appreciate their working speed and they are really nice.

March 31, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write us your valuable feedback.
We are glad that we were able to help you on this journey of eCommerce for over a year and we hope to support you for even longer.
We are always one email and chat away!

KEYROLL HAIR INC

This app is really perfect for all e-commerces who want to add customisable product for their customers . Easy to install and to set up custom options . I had a little issue with the cart showing total price after custom options added and Sanjay ( he is the best ) save my night by resolving the issue . Definitely recommand the app and the customer service !

March 31, 2022

We are proud to be helping e-commerce businesses and supporting their creativity.
The team is very happy that your experience with our app and service went smoothly.
This will be forwarded to Sanjay and I am sure he will be happy when he sees it.

Oh Happy Abby

I had this app for a while, at the beginning I didn’t understand but customer service was so helpful (Sanjay to be specific) now I understand and really enjoy the app and how my website looks now. Thank you so much.

March 31, 2022

Thank you for leaving us your wonderful feedback.
We are happy everything went smoothly for you and we are always here to help.
I am sure Sanjay will be more than happy when he reads your review.