Hulk Product Options

Create options sets and batch apply to all of your products.

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Shopify Product Options App by HulkApps

Miracle Botanicals Essential Oils

Time spent using app 1 day

Was not able to implement app. Company does not offer screen share to help customers set up and implement the app. Deleted app.

September 22, 2022

I would like to express my sincerest apologies due to the poor experience you had with our app. Your feedback is much appreciated in order to improve the quality of our applications and service in general. Thank you for reaching out to us and if we can assist you in future, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Partify Canada

Time spent using app About 1 month

We currently use hulk for allowing customers to select their paint code out of 100s of selections and to add a charge to our customer's orders. The app is very polished and works well. The app has an import-export feature which helps get your big lists of options set up on their app. The customer service is top-notch and is always ready to hear improvement ideas and fix issues with the app.

August 18, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

Tactive

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Customer service is top notch, dug through my code and apps to find a conflict and resolved the issue fast. Would recommend this app to anyone needing more product option funcitonality!

August 17, 2022

Thank you for the kind words. We are looking forward to supporting you and seeing your business grow.

Ostomate Active

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I needed help getting some information on order emails. After contacting Hulk, they responded very quickly and were very helping in resolving my issue. I am very happy with their prompt response and service

Pink Posh Co

Time spent using app About 1 year

After multiple app installs, Hulk Product Options has worked best for my shop since I have many variations. I like the ease of use, they keep things updated, and that I can easily change the colors and look of the options as well. If they can allow us to charge differently for an option within the option set without paying for the premium that would be awesome.

August 12, 2022

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image. Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps, we would gladly assist you at any time.

Boxbrodbaby

Location France

Application au top ! ils ont su trouver des solutions et répondre a toutes mes demandes et ce n'était pas une mince affaire, mon activité nécessite des champs de personnalisation spécifique et malgré cela, l'application a répondu présent ! je recommande et remercie toute l'équipe pour son aide dans la configuration de l'application sur mon site .

August 12, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand. Should you need any assistance from us, feel free to let us know.

神戸洋靴店

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 2 years

There are rare bugs that cannot be used, but it may be a problem with our specifications.Support is great.

August 12, 2022

Hello. Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution. We really appreciate you taking your time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future.

Food Channels Express 即日到會

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great APP. I have used this APP for different stores. And the support has quick response when I have problems. Nice.

August 2, 2022

We are happy that our application found its home in different stores you manage and thank you for your warm words.

Chest Binder

Location Australia

Such a great app. We tried a few others but they just lacked options or were to hard to navigate. Hulk Product Options is the best we've seen. Thank you Khushbu for your help as well - you are amazing! Highly recommend this app and shout out to Khushbu!

303 Bricks

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great customer service. They were able to help me solve my problem very quickly. Highly recommend this app.