Hulk Product Options

Custom Options | Product Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Heirloomed

Amazing customer service. The best option we have found for customization / personalization and would recommend for their service alone!

November 16, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app support! Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

TNT Sweets

I am new with this app and I love how customizable everything is. The customer services is impeccable. I had issue (self caused) that was resolved within seconds so my deadline was not interrupted. I am very happy with their service.

November 12, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Dawn Organics

Very good app to use when you need to add extra options that you otherwise can't with native Shopify. Highly recommended

November 12, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Coco & Blu

This app is great, helps me add personalisation options to my products in a clear and easy manner. Even better is their customer support, they just helped fix an error (mine!) in under 5 mins. Brilliant

November 10, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Northside Flower Market

This app worked on the old plan I had, then I was upgraded and couldn't go back, so now it costs more. It doesn't fit well on the product page either, we had to write custom css to format it. I use hardly any of the "pro" features. It was a lot of work to set up, but I'm looking for an alternative.

January 5, 2022

Thank you for your review.
We are sorry that our app did not meet your expectations.
If you need any help regarding setup or customization please contact us at support@hulkapps.com

LoveGermanFood.com

Great service. Had a problem with the product options app, they handled it quick. I can recommend them.

November 8, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're eternally grateful!

MIZIZI

Just recently downloaded the app and will update the review as things progress. The customer support has been extremely helpful and the app is fairly easy to use.

November 3, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Scrunchie Bag

Excelente. Muy buena app, fácil de usar y la atención al cliente es muy buena, son muy atentos y te apoyan hasta resolver el problema

November 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! Have a great day!

Dingdongdimsum

The support is excellent and the app does what I need it to. Very easy. I'm a relative novice and so it being so simple is particularly good.

November 1, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.

Customized Leather Stuff

The app is amazing, it is the sole reason I am able to set up my website as my store is completely about customization. Works like a breeze and has never any issues. Some feedback: I would love it if it was possible to make the options load as the website loaded, not sure if that's even possible but it would add to the customer experience tremendously. Part 2: Would love it if the revenue dashboard shows exactly how much I earn 'from' providing options through the app. However, it shows the entire order value added into it which is not accurate.

November 1, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Thanks for sharing your feedback. We sincerely strive to make things right for you and we'll work on this shortly after the BFCM season.

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.