Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Pawful Design

Very simple and easy app. I tried many other product option apps but this is the easiest and also free! I had a problem that When you click one of the option, the hover color didn’t change so looked like you didn’t pick any. Took a bit to reach back with solution(2days), but I’m so happy with the result. Not only they fixed the problem I had, they also move the option section above the price so that it looks much better and easier for customers.
We finally found the app for our website.

October 12, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Upeksha

A good application with good features, i like the simple design because it is easily adaptable to my store. There is a custom JS / CSS editor if I need specific things. The free version can hold a lot of things so it can be good for small business. Cons : i think there are some lack for the premium version. - There are some text you can't change or remove, so you have to deal with it. - Some bug happend sometimes... - Some text doesn't have their own tag, so you can't target them with custom CSS / JS. Without these 3 cons, this 5 stars ;-) Good job.

October 9, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We totally agree that our app can become a whole lot better. And we have made plans to update it from time to time so that our app never gets outdated.

Your feedback helps us a lot on focusing better! Thank you once again :-)

Cream Japan

It's all good to add item line properties onto the product pages. A huge problem is that Shopify cannot export this piece of information in order csv. So, pretty much useless in the end. No one can fill in manually per order. And I don't think people including me want to to pay that much for the export apps you suggested. Too expensive in the end.

Park City Poms

I use this app to allow for various options for personalization. Support is always so helpful and fast when I need it! Great App!

October 8, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in average orders while using Product Options App.

holly

I wanted to add a personalization text box for some of my products and I was able to use the app for free to do this. There was some trouble with the placement and text showing up in the cart, but they were very helpful and communicative. It's now looking great and is everything I wanted, thanks to their patience and quick responses!

October 7, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Scents & Co by J

This app is so great for those who have lots of options and choices! I can now eliminate customers having to put in their choices at the checkout. I have a few issues getting it to work on my website but customer services were absolutely amazing!! So helpful and so quick at responding

October 7, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Furbaby Comforts

This app was suggested to me by many people and i can see why! Im using the free plan and am getting so much out of it. Im setting up my store and not tech savy at all. Online chat support have helped me lots, they are friendly and quick! Highly recommend.

Roastery Hope Coffee

Fantastic app. I used it to add extra option on my products. I had problems with the setting up but contact the customer service, and they sort out very quick the problem, help me to add the code that was missing on my store and explain all the app features. 5 Start app!!!!
5 Start 24/7 Customer Service!!!!
5 Start Cost benefit I would highly recommend this app and is worth to pay for the upgrade.

October 7, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in average orders while using Product Options App!

shoppoplinebling

Honestly, an amazing app and a must-have when you are creating bulk variations. The customer service is absolutely amazing, I highly recommend paying the extra money to get CS help.

October 7, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Printy Paw

This app works perfectly for what we need. We only use basic components like colour swatches, however it does the job great and the support has been 1st class in the 6 months we've been using it.

October 5, 2020

Thank you for your kind words, we're glad you've been with us for a long time and we hope to continue building a great relationship with you :)