Hulk Product Options

Custom Options | Product Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Jennie Marie Hair

This app was perfect for my custom wig product options! I had an issue installing my app in the new Shopify 2.0 theme, but I reached out to customer service and they helped me within 5 minutes!! Definitely install this app on your site!

October 27, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

FPnibs

Great app fpr customizing products and great support from the developers if you have any issue, that rarely happens.

Crowned Pets

The app is great and allow a lot of customizations! But their support team is even better, they helped me out a lot and customized the app even further with custom coding! Best choice in terms of a product options app!

October 25, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Product Options app and our customer support.

My Cartoon

Great support :) I requested help via the built in chat and got support within 20 seconds. The team member was able to find a solution within 1 hour.

Get Dirty Pet Gear

Super happy with this app. It has allowed me to have all the options for my products exactly how I wanted them. Customer services is amazing as well. Any questions or issues I had, they have responded quickly and showed me how to do things or modified things for me so they worked how I wanted them. I highly recommend!

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Nicky Robin Memorial Jewellery

Brilliant app. Perfect for my business. Excellent and prompt customer support. Definitely recommend *****

October 22, 2021

This review made our day, thank you so much and please reach out if you need any other assistance!

MOOG MOOD

This was my first time using a product customization app on shopify and I will say at first I wasn't sure exactly what to do. I ended up reaching out to support and they were SUPER helpful in answering my questions and responded very quickly. Once I got the hang of how the app worked it was super easy to make changes and customize what I was working on. I kind of wish that you could customize the design of each specific option instead of just a general design, and maybe you can but it wasn't clear to me. Other than that love this app and love the Hulk Apps support team! :)

October 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We're working on exceeding your expectations! So stay tuned :)

Dipinto Ad Arte

Easy and useful app.
I had some troubles when I've updated my theme but the support answered quickly and solved them!

October 19, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words and have a beautiful day!

Shinerica Kustom Kreationz

I originally had a different app I was using for my customers to customize their orders. Someone suggested this app and I decided to give it a try. I'm still in my trial window of the app but I already love it compared to the previous app I was using. It was so much easier to add options for my items using this app versus the other apps. The one issue I had was getting my options to show up under my items. I reached out to the team via chat (it was almost 1 am in my time zone) and I was surprised with the quick response. Khushbu was very helpful and helped me get issued resolved rather quickly. I am so happy to know that I can reach out and get help when needed. If you are on the fence, give it a try!

October 18, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

ShopNellsNikNaks

I decided to try the app to help with sells. I had an issue and customer service responded right away and helped me through it. Hopefully it'll allow my shop to get more sales with the bundles.

October 16, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. Have a beautiful day!