Hulk Product Options , 1,705 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its high customizability and user-friendly interface, which enhances the shopping experience by enabling personalized product selections. It's particularly beneficial for businesses using product options, transforming their made-to-order process and boosting sales through upsells. The support team is frequently praised for their prompt and effective assistance. The app is recommended for its versatility, ease of use, and cost-effectiveness.

August 22, 2023

AMAZING!!!! They helped me so much with their app which I love using for my embroidery options that I offer. In regards to things I couldn’t do on my own, they did it for me! SO KIND and amazing and helped my dreams come to life. Thank you!!

Beau And Blair
6 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied August 28, 2023

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image. Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps, we would gladly assist you at any time.

January 16, 2024

パソコンショップ テクネクト
Japan
11 months using the app
September 4, 2023

Great app and the team are always willing to help out with any issues or changes that need to be made.

ClearCutCo.
11 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you've had a great experience with our app and found our team helpful. Your kind words motivate us to continue providing top-notch support to our users. Remember, we're always here to assist you if you need anything else. Your feedback is crucial to us as we strive to improve our services continually.

Best Wishes,
The HulkApps Team.

September 27, 2023

Sanjay solved an issue we had immediately on livechat afterhours - highly recommend this team :)

JRS Industrial Supplies
4 months using the app

Hello,

We are thrilled to hear that Sanjay could efficiently help you resolve your issue on livechat, even after hours. Your high recommendation of our team really makes our day. We strive to deliver top-tier customer service and it means so much when our efforts are recognized and appreciated.

Our entire team is dedicated to providing the same level of support whenever you need us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review, we really appreciate it.

October 19, 2023

Un'ottima APP che soddisfa le nostre esigenze e un rapidissimo ed efficientissimo customer center, che via chat e in "real time" ha risolto i nostri problemi.
Complimenti!

IDEE VOLANTI
Italy
29 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied October 24, 2023

Grazie mille per la tua recensione positiva! Siamo molto lieti di sapere che la nostra APP ha soddisfatto le tue esigenze. Siamo particolarmente orgogliosi del nostro team di assistenza clienti, e fa sempre piacere sentire che sono riusciti a risolvere i tuoi problemi in modo rapido ed efficiente. Apprezziamo molto il tuo feedback che ci aiuta a continuare a migliorare. Aspettiamo con ansia di continuare a lavorare con te.

Cordiali saluti,
Il team di HulkApps.

August 23, 2023

I've been using Product Options for a few months now and need some customizations from the developer which they have been able to do. Overall excellent app and support. Highly recommend!

The Bed Swing
3 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied August 28, 2023

Hello. Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution. We really appreciate you taking your time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future.

October 6, 2023

I am a total newbie, the first assistant I ended up frustrated because responses were very slow. To the point, I just had to shut it down. The following day, I communicated with Khushbu, and she was amazing. Instruction flowed well and I finally felt like I understood. This product allowed me to obtain information from the customer, and will allow them to upload files to me. I am so excited.

Customish Print & Design
1 day using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Hi there! We are thrilled to hear that Khushbu could come to your assistance and make your experience with our Hulk Product Options more enjoyable. Our apologies for the initial difficulties you had with our support.

We aim to constantly improve our response times as we value the time and effort of our users like yourself. Your feedback has been noted, and we promise to work diligently to ensure every interaction you have with our support team is as smooth as Khushbu's.

We're delighted to know that our product has resonated well with your needs and expectations. Thank you for trusting our services and taking the time to share your experience!

HulkApps Team

August 18, 2023

Great app, exceptional service. Would highly recommend them for any shopify store that uses product options.

PilotMall.com
Almost 2 years using the app

November 28, 2023

So far so good. Customer service is excellent!

CreativeLaughs
About 1 hour using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you are happy with our product and customer service so far! Our team at HulkApps strives to provide the best experience for our users. Thank you for acknowledging their efforts, it means a lot. We hope to continue exceeding your expectations.

And remember, if you need any assistance or have suggestions for us, don't hesitate to reach out as we'll be more than happy to help. Feedback like yours helps us continue to improve.

Best Regards,

October 19, 2023

Khushbu's assistance in setting up my product page made the process both effortless and efficient. As a newcomer to Shopify, her expertise proved invaluable, providing me with a stress-free experience. Thank you, Khushbu, for all your help!

Commemorative Certificate of Title
About 3 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied October 24, 2023

We are thrilled to hear that Khushbu was able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. It's fantastic to know that her assistance made your product page setup effortless and efficient. We understand that being new to Shopify can be overwhelming, and we're glad to have been able to make your experience stress-free. We'll pass your kind words along to Khushbu, who will be pleased to hear them.

Your enthusiastic feedback is a great encouragement for us to continue working hard to ensure our customers' success. Thanks for taking the time to write this fantastic review.