Hulk Product Options

Hulk Product Options

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
July 26, 2022

L'app purtroppo non era adeguata al mio caso personale. Ma è assolutamente valida, utile e potente! Un plus è dettato dall'assistenza clienti, rapida determinata, gentile e competente.

Gioielleria Cortese Ornella
Italy
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
HulkApps.com replied July 26, 2022

We are sorry to hear that our application was not suitable for your needs but we were more than happy to help you and remove our app code for you.

We hope that you will be able to find the app which will be perfect for you.

July 25, 2022

This app is garbage. I spent a very long time setting up my page as we need to collect details for personalized items. I noticed that for the last few orders the personalized messages from customers were not showing up. We had to contact them and ask. WELL, I reach out to customer support and they tell me that if the customer checks out using the cart page or the product page (buy now button) then it won't work. Their suggestion? Remove those options. I'm now in the process of switching our system, which is a long process for us. If I could give them less than a star I would. This app is totally underdeveloped and a waste at 18.99/month. Would NEVER recommend, look elsewhere.

G + H Custom Workshop
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
HulkApps.com replied August 12, 2022

I would like to express my sincerest apologies due to the poor experience you had with our app. Your feedback is much appreciated in order to improve the quality of our applications and service in general. Thank you for reaching out to us and if we can assist you in future, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

July 22, 2022

I'm giving this review 5 stars mostly because of the amazing online help I've received from Sarah Krezic while trying to set up my store. I needed more variants than what I was able to get with my theme and this app did exactly what I needed it to do. The problem is that technology is my least favourite part of running my business. I was very fortunate to have one of my questions answered by Sarah. To say I was impressed would be an understatement. I was sent screen recordings showing me exactly what I needed to do to add the different variants to my store. Every time I had a question, it was answered quickly and Sarah made sure I understood what I needed to do. I likely would have not renewed the app after the free trial if I didn't receive the help I did.

TinyDaisiesDesigns
Time spent using app: 6 months
HulkApps.com replied July 25, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

July 22, 2022

Excellent app and service. Support were very quick and efficient in solving my issue. Thanks team, keep up the good work!

MIY Football
HulkApps.com replied July 25, 2022

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image. Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps, we would gladly assist you at any time.

July 21, 2022

My experience with this application has been fantabulous. Before the installation, I searched a lot the application that can complete my requirement but couldn't find anything perfect. In the end, I found Hulk product Options, and my hunt stopped here. Truly, It is one of the best applications I have ever experienced. With the help of this, I have made my store easy to access and user-friendly. The customer care support of Hulk Product Options is amazing they are always ready to help whenever you need and always try to give you the best solution they can ever offer. It's a single application that breaks the product customization barriers. I am truly satisfied with its fantastic features and great customer support.

Certified Translation India
India
HulkApps.com replied August 12, 2022

Hello. Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution. We really appreciate you taking your time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future.

July 19, 2022

This app is great for adding extra product options, but be AWARE that it will conflict with so many other apps. It's a good option, but unfortunately we feel this isn't worth the hassle of constantly trying to troubleshoot it working with other apps.

Kerrisdale Lumber Home

July 19, 2022

Love the versatility. Not being very technically minded I can navigate through options and create my own settings so very helpful. Would recommend.

Paper Love Card
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

July 18, 2022

Excellent customer service. Very quick, efficient and responsive. Thank you Amit for providing a quick resolution to our request.

ROCKYCAY USA
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
HulkApps.com replied July 18, 2022

July 13, 2022

We have tried a couple of apps but can't get exactly we we wanted to achieve for our site. Then we decided give Hulk Product Options a try. Now, creating option sets is easier and it made our pages more organized. The Customer Service was really quick to help us fix our issues. Thank you and I recommend this app.

Lux Door Hardware
Time spent using app: 14 days
HulkApps.com replied July 18, 2022

July 12, 2022

I needed multiple options with various pricing on multiple products. This app helped TONS. Then when I decided to revamp my website and I made a mistake transferring my Hulk Options, The Customer Service was super quick to help me fix the issue and my website looks great with all the options I had loaded before! Seriously recommend this app if you're needing multiple options for products!

L&H Creations For Kids