Hulk Product Options , 1,756 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its high customizability, allowing for unlimited product variants and conditional logic. It's noted for its user-friendly interface, efficient management of large inventories, and tracking of complex orders. Many reported increased sales, especially for accessory and custom products. The support team is praised for its responsiveness and live chat feature. The app integrates well with Shopify themes and handles large product catalogues effectively.

March 29, 2024

L'équipe est au top. Super réactive, trés compétante. Ils règlent les bugs trés rapidement et accèdent aux demandes de personnalisation. On recommande à 200% cette app et toute l'équipe.

MSRP FRANCE
France
3 days using the app
December 11, 2023

Great app, great support!!!

Feel Flux
Hungary
Over 3 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 12, 2023

Hello, thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you're having a great experience with our app and finding our support helpful. Your feedback matters greatly to us. It helps us to continue improving our services and serve you better. Once again, thanks for being a part of the HulkApps community.

Best regards,
Team HulkApps

November 11, 2023

Great response when I reached out for help. Very quick and thorough. Very pleased with the function and support of this App. Thanks Khushbu! You are a star!

RedShiftMotorsports
3 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our support team and that you're pleased with the function of our Hulk Product Options app! Your thanks to Khushbu is greatly appreciated - we'll definitely pass along your kind words.

Feedback like yours truly inspires us to continue providing stellar and speedy support. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us such fantastic review. We're grateful to have users like you!

Best,

October 18, 2023

I had the pleasure of communicating with Nisha via chat from Hulk Options and the assistance I received was awesome. She was patient, as I'd been struggling for months to get my website to display the upload images feature. After effective dialogue, my issue was FINALLY resolved! Needless to say, I'm one happy customer. Thank you, Nisha!

MK EYE CATCHING EVENTFUL CREATIONS LLC
7 months using the app

Hello,

We're overjoyed to hear about the great experience you've had with our support team, specifically Nisha. We applaud her for providing you with the high-quality assistance that HulkApps strives for.

Your note about her patience and effectiveness in resolving your long-standing issue makes us really proud. As customer satisfaction is our top priority, we're thrilled to hear about your positive journey with us!

We're here to assist you anytime you require our help. Your feedback motivates us to push our boundaries and deliver our best.

Thanks once again for choosing HulkApps.

Team HulkApps

October 11, 2023

I came to Hulk looking for a way to integrate an options tab for my gift boxes, not only did I find the help I needed through the Chat option with Mirza, the Merchant Success Manager, but much more. He was patient and understanding of my product needs. He even offered to dig deeper and go into the backend of my shop and made sure everything was set up just the way I needed it. Exceptional customer service is HARD to find these days, Mirza was a great "human" experience. I give him 5 STARS!!!

UGABFLG
6 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied October 24, 2023

We’re absolutely thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our team, especially with Mirza. At HulkApps, we always strive to provide the best services to our customers and we're glad to hear that we were able to assist you with your gift box options tab. Your kind words are really motivating us to keep delivering top-notch service.

Your comment about Mirza’s 'human' touch really hit home for us, as it's something we truly value. We always want to ensure our customers feel understood and supported, not just serviced.

We'd also love to hear any thoughts or suggestions you might have to continue elevating your experience with our Product Options app. Please don't hesitate to share your ideas as your feedback helps us grow and improve!

Thank you again for taking the time to review us and for the 5-star rating. We greatly appreciate it!

With gratitude,

October 20, 2023

We are very happy with this app. The customer service is very helpful and quickly made many modifications we requested without any extra charges! We have just started to use this app but I am sure it will help us make a lot of upsells on on carts.

Seek Optics
6 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied October 24, 2023

We're thrilled to know that you're very happy with our Product Options App and found our customer service helpful. Thank you greatly for sharing your experience. We always ensure our customer's requests are fulfilled promptly and without extra charges because your satisfaction is our utmost priority.

You've just started using the app and are already experiencing its benefits, that's wonderful! We're confident our app will indeed help you make a lot of upsells on your carts.

Remember, we're here to support you anytime you need us. Your feedback is essential for us to continue improving and delivering the best service possible.

February 21, 2024

大変助かっております。
困った時もチャットで誠実に対応してくれます。

FEDECA STORE
Japan
Over 3 years using the app
November 21, 2023

Adds amazing flexibility. Support is prompt and fixed some minor issues for me.

T1D3DGear
Almost 4 years using the app

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the flexibility our Hulk Product Options provides! It's great to know that our support team was able to assist in resolving your minor issues.

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating. Your feedback helps us continue improving our services and support.

Best Wishes,

November 17, 2023

Smiljan and Adna amongst others always deliver amazing support and the app is wonderful. Doing everything I hoped and more! Thanks all

The Strap Tailor
About 1 month using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're finding our Hulk Product Options app to be wonderful, and that Smiljan and Adna's support has been a highlight of your experience. It's particularly heartening to know that the app is not just meeting, but surpassing your expectations!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this 5-star review. We truly appreciate your feedback and your kind words about our support team. Please know we are always here for you whenever you need assistance.

Warm regards,
The HulkApps Team.

October 17, 2023

The team have really helped when I have come across issues, especially with breaking down the instructions when I didnt understand. they have been so quick when I have needed help. fantastic, thank you

Beyond Love Creations
10 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied October 24, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our team at HulkApps, especially with the quick and helpful support you've received. It's always our goal to provide clear, easy-to-understand assistance whenever you need it. Your kind words are truly appreciated and we're delighted to know we were able to meet your expectations.

Remember, we're always just a click away if you need any further help or support. Your feedback plays a vital role in our continuous efforts to improve our services.