Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

ARTsainu

ARTsainu ART GALLERY
This is by far the best app Shopify has got !
It gives you the capability of uploading swatches, images, prices,...all in a clear and organized way to your customers.
This app is invaluable for our art store
The team at HULK is amazing....they are professional and most approachable, have stuck with us until we understood every detail and got it right, and they customized for our specific needs/requests.
They are a hard working professional group of dedicated individuals who were/are with us every step of the way until we were completely satisfied.
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH to you Amit and the whole group ! ...will certainly be in touch if need further help...Good luck !

July 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Please let us know if we can help with anything, our specialists are always standing by to assist you!

Bonita Candles

I used this app to add gift wrapping options to my store, and also a combination of gift wrapping and image uploading for one product line, and also one product with a cheaper gift wrapping option. This app allows me to do all those things, exactly as I needed them to work, and it's free. I did have some problems - the customisation I wanted wasn't working and so support came in and fixed it for me. Then I did also have a problem with some conflict in javascript between the app and my theme which was having an impact on image selection on the product page. Despite these issues, I have still awarded 5 stars because these guys were responsive and helpful. Considering this is a free app, there was no delay in time frame for responses, and they worked until it was fixed.

July 28, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're so glad you could get support from our specialists.

Please let us know if you ever need any assistance! We're always standing by to help you!

The Baking Mum

I used the app for custom messages on my products. Support is really quick and the whole team especially Deepa and Amit who I have been dealing with are super helpful and very patient. I highly recommend them and their apps.
Regards
Sam

July 28, 2020

Thanks so much, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Blake's Wings & Steaks

Works like a charm! Support team is also very responsive and accommodating when it comes to requests.

July 25, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your kind words! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any help!

Have a wonderful weekend!

HomeMade

I used this app to add required* custom fields to my product page before adding it to the cart. The team provided me with excellent response and customer service through the process. Quick turn around.

July 25, 2020

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kindred Splendor

INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK! I normally do not write reviews however the fact that an error with this app was able to COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN my site as well as every other site using the app and prevent customers from checking out for many many hours (and STILL occurring) is just INSANE! Also the customer support is non existent when it comes to critical issues. Beyond disappointed.

Advanced Acoustics

Great support which was quick and helpful and useful app, easy to set-up and manage, recommended.

Serat Home

I like the app so much! It meets all my needs and the support team is very helpful and professional. I highly recommend it.

PJ's by Jules

Awesome customer support, helped us with the custom installation a great deal. Thank you, really appreciate it!

Tafseel

This app is very helpful ! it is working smoothly after the manual installation. I really recommend this app if you want to add custom options to your product page!