Hulk Product Options

Hulk Product Options

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
July 11, 2022

We have thousands of customization options on our website. Without this tool, communicating our product options to the customer would be extremely difficult. Furthermore, the support is outstanding. Thank You!

Toetem Sandals
Time spent using app: About 1 year
HulkApps.com replied July 18, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand. Should you need any assistance from us, feel free to let us know.

July 8, 2022

Terrible support. Hulk has several setup help documents that are out of date (confirmed by their chat support) but when I asked for updated information, especially in terms of manual installation, their chat support evaded the question and gaslighted me.

cheermix
Time spent using app: 3 days
HulkApps.com replied August 12, 2022

I would like to express my sincerest apologies due to the poor experience you had with our app. Your feedback is much appreciated in order to improve the quality of our applications and service in general. Thank you for reaching out to us and if we can assist you in future, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

July 7, 2022

I use the Hulk app to help with purchase options. My site is LIVE and the issue I had was handle expeditiously by Mr. Amit! Thank you... you know your software!!

FrameIt Lenz
Time spent using app: About 2 months
HulkApps.com replied July 18, 2022

Hello. Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution. We really appreciate you taking your time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future.

July 7, 2022

This app is super handy when we offer customizable bundles for our shoppers. It offers all the powerful options we need on the backend, and is super user friendly for our customers. The best part is the Hulk team is quick to respond and eager to help when you have any questions!

BlakeSpa.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

July 2, 2022

This is not a bad app but I feel the interface could be modified to make customization service easier

Next Level Neon
Time spent using app: 21 days
HulkApps.com replied July 2, 2022

We are truly thankful for your feedback and it will be taken into consideration while we work on improving our apps.

June 29, 2022

I have been using this for a long time and they impressed me with their very quick and accurate response. I recommend this app. :)

EyeMellow
South Korea
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

June 28, 2022

Great app with lots of options to customize it. The only "problem" I had was that the automatic installation didn't work with one of the free Shopify 2.0 themes. But since the support team of HulkApps did the integration for me in a very short amount of time this has not really been an issue for me. I do hope though that for the basic free themes the automatic installer will be fixed as that will probably make it easier for people to integrate this app.

VaaChar
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days

June 23, 2022

Hulk Apps helped me resolve an issue. They responded quickly. I give them top grades for customer service!

Falling Putt
Time spent using app: About 2 years
HulkApps.com replied July 2, 2022

It is our pleasure and great joy to hear these kind words from you. We truly value your feedback and we are very happy that you enjoy using our app.

Please feel free to always contact us in your time of need.

June 23, 2022

This app is very useful for my shop, the team is available and very reactive. The best app for adding options

My dine shop
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied June 23, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

June 23, 2022

We have been using this app for a few years now. Support has always been prompt and straighforward. Thank you very much!

Powertune Australia
Time spent using app: About 2 years
HulkApps.com replied June 23, 2022

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image. Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps, we would gladly assist you at any time.