Hulk Product Options , 1,714 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its high customizability and user-friendly interface, which enhances the shopping experience by enabling personalized product selections. It's particularly beneficial for businesses using product options, transforming their made-to-order process and boosting sales through upsells. The support team is frequently praised for their prompt and effective assistance. The app is recommended for its versatility, ease of use, and cost-effectiveness.

March 28, 2023

The support team has been a great help to us. They were readily available to answer all our queries and came with fixes that were spot on. Thank you again Hulk apps for having such a wonderful support team.

Camerino Bakery
Ireland
Over 3 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 31, 2023

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

March 8, 2023

Amazing customer service. I needed help exporting my products from one website to another, they walked me step by step on how to do it

Pampered Pooch Couture
About 4 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 8, 2023

We are thrilled everything went smoothly for you! Your words really warm our hearts.

September 30, 2023

wonderful fast response

Celesticare
Almost 3 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're incredibly delighted to hear your positive feedback on our fast response time. Your satisfaction is our top priority, so we're glad to know we've been able to meet your expectations. We love hearing how our product has helped to improve your Shopify experience. Your feedback is fundamental to our continuous endeavor to offer top-notch service.
Thank you sincerely for your 5-star review.

Best,
The HulkApps Team

July 18, 2023

The options were easy to install and setup. It has boosted sales and made choosing options easier for customers.

Float In Air
Over 1 year using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that Hulk Product Options was easy for you to install and set up. It's fantastic to learn that it's helping both in boosting your sales and in making the selection experience more comfortable for your customers. We truly appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you. Your feedback fuels our drive to deliver the best service possible.

Best regards,
The HulkApps Team

February 29, 2024

Enldin has been an amazing help in setting and customizing the app! We were looking for an app like this since a long time. thank you so much!

Visa For Mars
France
April 15, 2023

Look I have tried to solve this issue of putting custom text on products for some time. The Hulk app is so easy to use once I understood the concept. Now the real value is the company, what I mean is it took about a minute for Hulk to tell me how the steps work and they sent me a 1-minute video that was the turning point. I highly recommend any company that has a quality product but also is willing to help you get the most value out of their product.

Sunriseworx
7 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied April 27, 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand. Should you need any assistance from us, feel free to let us know.

June 23, 2023

1. pricey. they stared with basic package for FREE! (completely 0) now they increase basic to USD 10.
2. add-on products (that have charges) will cost your customer NOT BEING ABLE TO ENTER DISCOUNT CODE. I think they know that they are FULLY AWARE OF THIS FEATURE is just that they NEVER FIX THIS UP because they want you to get another app (bold product option) that cost you for USD 50, only for you to be able to charge while still be able to add discount code.
3. Customer Service is blatantly slow. too generalising problems.

still there are QUITE A FEW similar apps that is FREE. PLS DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Caseuphoria
Indonesia
About 3 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied July 10, 2023

I would like to express my sincerest apologies due to the poor experience you had with our app. Your feedback is much appreciated in order to improve the quality of our applications and service in general. Thank you for reaching out to us and if we can assist you in future, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

June 22, 2023

The chat support answers promptly and to the point. I hope that the app will work properly and without problems as I'm planning to open my shop soon.

Largentolab
Greece
Over 2 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied July 10, 2023

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image. Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps, we would gladly assist you at any time.

February 8, 2024

Great app! The team are so helpful whenever you need assistance it is instant, I had an especially great experience with Muaza when I needed help with my new theme. 10/10

That Crafty Stitch
April 19, 2023

Absolutely excellent service and a really solid product. Have used the free option for over a year now and have recently upgraded to a paid version for the additional features - worth it!

Kinfolk Leather