Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

IKCHA

Excellent customer service! The app works great and any questions we've had about display customization so far had been resolved quickly.

January 24, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

The Speech Shop

I'm writing this review based solely on the support received with the app, it's installation and it's configuration. We are still in the evaluation period so do not yet know if we will be going ahead - but have great confidence that if we do use the app on our store we will be confident to do so with the extremely high quality of support services available to us from the people at Hulk/apps.

January 23, 2020

Thank you for your support, we greatly appreciate it. Your feedback will help us get better, so looking forward to knowing your thoughts! And you know where to find us if you need any assistance!

Mochy Kid

Unfortunately - incompatible with LOTS of built-in functions of shopify, like currency convertor. Have been back and forth with customer service for a long time already, they responded quickly but since the app is problematic in itself, this app is really not friendly for shopify users like us.

EzyShopDirect

Support is phenomenal for a free service, very quick, reply within 2-4 hours which is great, highly recommend this app especially if you want options like gift wrapping or small extras because Shopify does not let you do this! Would 100% recommend, great team of caring developers and customer service staff

January 23, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We are known for caring deeply about our customers and you're special to us! We appreciate the kind words from the bottom of our hearts. :-)

Mambellas Market

Good support even on the free version. I have to write one hundred words in a Shopify review so I am writing this second sentence.

January 23, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Create Your Surprise

Super useful plugin, even in the free version!
Also Hulk Apps are great at support, they fixed a translation issue I stumbled upon in no time. No brainer to use their plugins when you're in need.

January 23, 2020

Haha! That's so kind of you :) Really appreciate it. Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Out Of Marbles

I have received my first order through customization options from this app a few days ago... I did, however, lose 25$ of revenue from that order because the added options from this app didn't count towards the final price. The problem was in my store cart, buyers could click on the PayPal button for fast checkout, essentially skipping the checkout page. The checkout page is important for this app, however, its where the addon prices get added to the total price.

I contacted support and they helped me by editing the HTML code for me and removed that paypal button. Buyers can still pay by paypal, but it takes them one more mouse click, which is fine for me. I need the customizations badly and this app provides just that... You can check it in action at www.outofmarbles.com if you want.

Anyways, keep up the good work and I heard there is new feature coming soon where we will be able to have images instead of bullet points :)

January 23, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! We're glad our team was able to help you out with getting Product Options installed and stylized properly. :-)

You heard it right! Lots of cool stuff coming your way in 2020! Not just apps, we have more to offer ;)

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

Gardners Cakes

This app started off great, with a helpful team and great options. However I spent 3 weeks adding in my options on my store, only to find out the day before my launch that it doesn’t work with other apps. I now have to start again, and delay my launch even though it has been advertised.

I recommend checking with all of your apps before you use this one.

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review! We put good customer satisfaction as our priority and we're glad that you were happy with our product and service!

Cheers!

Bico Estonia

So far this has been a life saver for customizing products. Very straight forward to use and it's free. Thanks

USA Safe Store

Lost $300 in revenue on 2 orders. Waiting for support to contact me. The options are in there and it says the money will be added to cart, but guess what? No dollar amount is added to cart and I have to pay out of my own pocket. Absolutely stunned at this. I knew in my heart before spending hours on integrating this app that I should of just went with the Bold product options. Stupid me lol.