Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Dzynroth

I was irritated with Shopify's 3 variant limit. I'm so pleased with this app. It installs seamlessly, and the process is a piece of cake. It does exactly what I want and - god bless them - it's a free service. I'm grateful. The app is perfect and setup is easy. Took me less than 10 minutes. WIN.

January 13, 2020

Thank you for your blessings and your kind words! We're so glad you were able to set up your options easily and quickly, Our main motto is to help you achieve a lot, at the least possible time :)

Let us know if we can help you in any way!

Fabowlous Bowtique

This app was what we were looking for when it came to providing our customers with a lot of variations, but not being limited by the Shopify 3 variant limit. The customer support was great and the app provides you with the ability to change the prices based on your variants. Where the app loses a couple of stars is the product selection process to apply your variants to your products, you cannot select by tag (you can search by tag though but still have to select each product individually), you cannot select by collection, and the app will not capture any new products without you adding them manually. If you have a lot of products like we do (100+ of about 10 designs), then you must select each product individually with a scroll down view. Once you reach the end of the scroll bar it loads more products, which if you ended up searching your products by a tag, the tag disappears and then shows every one of your products instead of it being filtered. This is such a pain in the ass to choose the products you want this app to be applied to we almost don't want to use it, but this seems to be the only one available where you can change the prices based on a variant. Once you get your products selected, we found that if you choose close to 50 products at once to import, a server error stops you from moving forward and then you have to start all over because it deletes your options set.

If you were able to choose your products by collection rather than one by one, or the app would automatically import products to the list by tag or collection that would be great, but this is where it falls short. It really is a big burden having to select all of our products 20-30 at a time, keep track of where we left off so we don't get the server error for choosing too many products at once then going back into the list to import another 20-30.

Update: After having this app for the free trial, I believe that we will continue to use it because of the customer service. The customer service has helped us integrate the app really well into our theme since it's not a free theme. We had so many integration issues with formatting on the checkout page, prices not being adjusted when customizations were chosen, invoices not showing the customization in our packing slips or on the customer end but only showing the base price and product, the discount code box not being available for the customers on the checkout page. This was all fixed in a timely manner even after being incredibly frustrated with the app, but we need that customization with being able to adjust prices. The customer service is really great and that's the only reason we're increasing our rating to 4 stars. We still have an issue with adding products to your option sets not being somewhat automated, which is why we can't give it 5 stars.

NMRH

Great app!
best customer service ever!

I used the app to add more options on the product page and add extra price on them

this app helped me a lot!

January 9, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

The Apparel Plaza

This product should really be called Limited Products Options. I would definitely explore other app options before choosing this one.

Free + Wild Jewelry

They were extremely fast in getting back with me and fixed my issue the first time around! Super impressed!!

January 2, 2020

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Happy New Year!

Simply Uncaged Gifts

Wow, I had an issue with my theme, as the app was not installing correctly and I don;'t know code, so I contacted there team, and MY GOD, there support emailing team is WONDERFUL, replied within few hours even during holidays, and they simply had me give there developers limited access and they fixed it right away. Now I'm working so MUCH BETTER in my business and sales and everything is now increase because of this little thing. I really appreciate the speediness and support from you guys, I'm super grateful that even in the FREE VERSION you can get SO MUCH out of this app.

January 2, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are so grateful for your kind words; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing your continued success.

Exceed Brand

This is a great app. 100% FREE plan is worth the download!

If you are looking to add custom options to your products, this is the only app you need.

#ExceedBrand

January 1, 2020

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review; we're glad to hear you enjoyed using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else! :-)

We hope that Product Options continues meeting your business' needs!

Happy New Year 2020!

Handy & Easy

App is working great and the customer service is awesome!
They're quick and very helpful.
Excellent customer service!

January 1, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us, if you ever need any assistance. We're here for you!

Here's wishing you a very happy & joyous New Year!

Real Life Sex Doll | Best Silicone And Tpe Sex Doll Online Shop | DOLL-HALL

Very professional,good service.They posted a video teaching me to use.I will continue to use.Highly recommended

Hi there!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!
Happy New Year!

Cardio Online

Great app and amazing support. Submitted a request to install this app on my new theme and the Hulk Apps team had it fixed within an hour or my email, with screenshots showing the app was working as intended.

December 31, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to have you a part of our Hulk family. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!