Hulk Product Options

Hulk Product Options

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
HulkApps.com
4.6
December 1, 2022

Really good APP, but most importantly their help was quick and friendly. Always lovely to deal with. Thanks

Flags Ireland
Ireland
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 30, 2022

WARNING this app does not work with shopify discounts. I lost a lot of sales due to this plug in not working with shopify in any shape or form. I talked to Hulk customer service and their was nothing that could be done to make it compatible with my site unfortunately

Eurowise Performance
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 29, 2022

This app and the team have been more than amazing. So helpful and willing to do as much as possible to support their customer. We are using Hulk Products Option App and many others for months and we have never been disappointed. Definitely recommend them and their products/apps.

TruClothing
Time spent using app: 6 months
HulkApps.com replied November 29, 2022

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customer's feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image.
Have an amazing Day :)

November 27, 2022

I want to thank you for the quick response and the professional service I received from Eldin from your support team
I had a problem with displaying the product options on the website and he solved the problem

Ayala Vitkon Jewelry
Israel
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
HulkApps.com replied November 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words, we will always be here to support your business on this eCommerce journey.

November 25, 2022

I wish I would've known that an automatic discount doesn't work with BOGO deals before black friday. It ruined my entire sales day since the code wouldn't work since it was auto and a buy x get y. The customer service rep Nisha was great though

Backwoods Tees Boutique
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
HulkApps.com replied November 27, 2022

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by the lack of our application’s performance. We are truly thankful for your feedback and it will be taken into consideration while we work on improving our apps. Should you have any other queries, please do contact us at any time.