Hulk Product Options

Custom Options | Product Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

DarkSideCollectives

I was so confused with this app. I wrote in and spoke with Arthur who spent over 4 hours helping me. He is excellent. I wish it wasn't so hard to get in contact with them, but when you do it's worth it.

erjco.info

This app is exactly what I needed in order to provide extra custom options for my products. Had a little issue with knowing how to work the app reached out the chat customer service and got step by step help on how to navigate and do exactly what I was wanting. They was patient and answered all my questions to the T

Sign Hog

Fairly easy to setup and the app says it will do everything I needed, however it never worked! Despite having professional installation by a HulkApps developer, the custom options selected by my customers were never displayed on my orders. This meant reaching out to customers after they placed their orders to get the details - defeating the entire purpose of the app. I reached out for support and was told there was a coding issue and that another ticket had been opened on their backend. My ticket was then closed without any resolution. I reached out again to have my issue addressed and received a response that a new theme had been setup to fix the problem. This completely removed all the options from my page and made the app unusable on my website. I'm canceling my monthly subscription to this app since it has never worked and will be using a competitor's app.

January 5, 2022

We are very sorry to hear that our app didn't make your expectations.
We always make a duplicate theme when resolving a coding issue so it doesn't interfere with any other code on your live store.
All you have to do is publish the duplicate theme and copy your orders onto it.

The SoakingPot

So far this app has everything I need. I've looked at a ton of apps in the Shopify store. It's really frustrating that Shopify has a variant/option limit but Hulk Product Options is doing the job. I definitely give them 5 stars because of their customer service. They offer 'Expert Installation' and then they have a live chat and will answer any and all questions. When there is a setting I'm looking for and the settings don't have it, they will code it for you and provide the code. An example would be the hover color and spacing between options. Overall very happy. Thanks!

Roset by Reid

Great customer support. They answered fast and were able to solve my problem within minutes. The app is really easy to use.

Punahou Carnival 2022

We use this app for many of our sites and they have always been quick to respond and assist us. Their prompt response in resolving any issues we come across in a period spanning several years with consistent support is why we have used their apps and would highly recommend them to others.

Vice Jewelers

advertised as having a free option, the free option is now $8.90/mo after 14 day trial. Still worth it - but kinda sucks to have the basic plan taken away and still advertised as available for free.

January 5, 2022

Thank you for your review.
Please accept our apologies if our pricing didn't make your expectations.

Hackney Peddler

Exceptional service from Nisha from the HulkApps support team! Quickly resolved an issue I had been struggling with for several hours. A great app with an even better support team.

December 13, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We will make sure to forward this to Nisha, and are sure she will be more than happy to read your valuable feedback!

Wayne Anthony

This is a really good simple app! The customer service team is quick to respond and fix any issues.

Feel More Like U Custom Wigs & Hair Replacement Systems

I use hulk app (free version) and have been for over 1 year (yes still free) customer service is awesome friendly knowledgeable and know their product. We use for our custom hair replacement service and I like how it allow us to add the custom options we offer to help meet our customers personal individual needs. Thank you so much hulk app creator and staff because this is part of how we generate our livelihood. I am not being paid in fact I love the app so much I asked do they offer any referral and they do not. This review is authentic Thank God I found this app and you will to. definitely use this app, You will thank yourself. Hulk app Rocks!