Hulk Product Options , 1,792 reviews

4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for selling custom products due to its high customizability and simplicity. It's praised for its intuitive interface and potential to boost sales. Many appreciate the responsive and efficient customer service, particularly the chat support. The app is deemed reliable, easy to install, and reasonably priced for the value it offers.

March 12, 2024

Had some issues with our swatches showing that they were selected. Chatted with Muaza and they helped me fix the issue within minutes!

Trunk Outlet Kanakuk
About 5 years using the app
April 13, 2024

I submitted two tickets to help with issues with my website and Nitesh Shah from the app development team helped me out greatly and was so patient and ensured my website was how I wanted it! This application is a great addition to my website. I encourage anyone to try it out!

Just Right Wigs
Over 1 year using the app
April 5, 2024

Great app for adding custom product options. Their support team is great and responds quickly.

adorn512
About 3 years using the app
May 3, 2024

I had a query on this app and Nitesh was great and the problem was solved within 2 minutes. Great customer service I recommend this app.

Tarati Design
New Zealand
Over 2 years using the app
April 9, 2024

Easy to set up and very quick to respond to queries. Also very quick and helpful when I have any issues with theme upgrades and extra coding. Thank you

Deer and Sparrow Cupples
Switzerland
Over 1 year using the app
March 22, 2024

We have products with up to seven different options and need conditional logic - without spending a fortune. This app has delivered. The team is very responsive when we've had issues. There are some features I wish it had - like the ability to reorganize your options and to reorganize or label your uploaded swatch (some are very similar in color) - but these are minor annoyances. I am hoping they will soon make this compatible with Hulk Advanced Wishlist!!!

ClergyImage
4 months using the app
March 20, 2024

Deepa was such an AMAZING HELP! She helped solve all my issues I was facing and also taught me how to fix in the future! THANK YOU DEEPA!!

ElleCreativeStudio
11 months using the app
May 5, 2024

Great app! Pricing is also reasonable. Whenever i have an issue i always reach out to the chat service. Every time they manage to solve my problem and go the extra way to help me. Especially ADNA and Harris you are a credit to the company :). Thank you!

BEDS NK LTD
About 1 month using the app
February 19, 2024

amazing! the service with Manoj was super quick, precise and helped me in exactly the help i needed. he was also quick in implementation of the changes, highly recommend :)

Motherswork
Singapore
About 4 years using the app
April 11, 2024

Super happy with the customer support. Needed a customization done to our email and they handled all of the coding necessary for us. Within an hour of first reaching out, we had a customized service for no additional cost. There are still a couple of more features I'd like that I haven't found with any other add on app yet either, but the team at Hulk Apps said they will look into adding those features in the future and I have every reason to believe them. It's great working with a team that actually helps you and is continually making the app better.

graphic press