Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Le Olive

I was looking for an app that would add product options straight to the product price, and that's how I started using this one. It also has a neat layout and customization options, and the support was super helpful and responsive, even helping me out with a certain custom feature, I greatly appreciate that! Thank you for providing such a great service, and allowing to use these great features for free.

April 2, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! We're glad our experts were able to help you out with getting Product Options app installed and stylized properly for you. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about any of our other apps!

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

rhanfold

First of all, i want to thank you so much to Sanjay Parmar and his great developer team. Even though we met a few obstacles during the installation process `infinite product options` app to my website (rhanfold.com) , the developer team solved these problems in a quick manner. Mr. Sanjay Parmar has been very good at communication, and listened to my requests, and solved them, helped me a lot. i can literally say that i have almost tried all apps about product options (7 or 8 other apps, if my memory didn`t deceive me) at shopify app store, this app met with my all necessities, it worked great! do not misunderstand me please, i am not saying other apps are bad etc. About app: pros. it is fast, do not slow down my webpage, have many properties (and they are free!!, believe me some paid apps do not give these properties) cons: does not have any, but unless you are a web developer, do not attempt to install yourself, just kindly ask to Hulk to install for you.

March 31, 2020

We are thrilled that you loved your experience; We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Jeweled Message

This app didn't slow down my site unlike the other apps I used before which are even more expensive. Customer support is also quick to respond to my requests. So far, I'm happy with it. Thanks a lot!

March 31, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear that you love using our app over others and our app doesn't tank your website's speed! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

WANDERWIDE

The most seamless, efficient app I've used on Shopify. I simply used their aided install and within hours an associate had it working on my site with no hiccups. Typically, I have to go 2-5 rounds with support before an app like this works, but their developer had it working exactly like I needed without any back and forth.

March 30, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Phoenix Racing LLC

Fast and responsive, the Hulk Team is awesome. Our site on has the functionality which sets us apart from the competition!

99 Bottles Taproom & Bottle Shop

Very happy with the app, it allowed me to set up a difficult custom product for a local business moving to curbside pickup. I ran into a few snags but the team was super responsive and actually fixed the issues for me. Well done!

March 30, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are so grateful for your kind words about our awesome support team. :)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Texas Sludge Coffee Co.

Not very friendly user and the uninstall button never successfully uninstalled. Very frustrating to try and set up.

Home Secure

Had some initial issues with install and some options working but all was fixed by their very responsive support team. All working perfectly now. Thanks

March 27, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Product Options, and we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

LifeStreet India

Brilliant!
Supportive!
Super Guidance!
Excellent App!
Awesome!
More such apps in product customisation is expected.

March 27, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your sales increase while using Product Options!

Thuislunchen de Buurtboer

Fantastic support! Within 8h support, even weekends.
All perfectly monitored in a tool instead only by chat or email.
Also fantastic to make modifications on color, size, and content,

March 23, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.