Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Scratchy Things

Great app, works without problems and very easy to set up. The interface is simple and straightforward and it was very easy to get everything working and looking good even in the free version. Might switch to the paid version soon for the extra options.

February 24, 2020

Thank you for choosing us :) We are happy that you have got an app that befits your business needs!

Wake & Make Gifts

Loving it so far, very easy to use and does exactly what I need it to.
Able to add options for colours, fonts, stain choices, and ability to upload reference pictures

February 24, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app!

Freedom Fire Pits

Well I will say I was a bit intimidated with the app at first. When I contacted support they where very dedicated on getting me going in the right direction. I am very OCD on how I wanted the app to work and look. They took care of all my request in a timely manner. I appreciate the help and really enjoy the new functionality of my store. I highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to add more flexibility to their options capabilities.

February 24, 2020

Thank you! We are indeed happy to help you. Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties :) We are always ready to help!

byLIS

I have a webshop where I offer custmmade kids clothes and I was happy to find this app that fits my needs very well.
For a start the free version is good enough for my shop but it is also very good to know that I can upgrade for a very reasonable price if a need more features.
I had some small problems with language and styling but the support was very helpful here and fixed that for me fast.
My best recommendations for this app.

February 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. It's highly appreciated :)

Forever Ring

This app is great if you have many variants. The only drawback is that there is a noticeable delay when the page loads. The team is always available over Skype to assist and to customize - no waiting for days for an answer. They are quick, friendly and helpful.

February 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We are working hard to make our app the best fit for our merchant's businesses. You can always find our support team sitting beside (virtually) in case you're stuck in the middle :)

The Equestrian Centre

I was searching high and low for an app to allow customers to order monograms. Staff was prompt and helpful, app works well (so far, still in testing).

February 21, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We look forward to hearing your feedback :)

Chevelly Designs

I use this app for my customers to be able to leave text for personalization. I just started setting up my site and couldn’t figure out how to attach the personalization option to specific items. The customer service I received was amazing!!! They sent me a step by step video of how to do exactly what I was needing to do. They even gave me some other suggestions for my shop just to be helpful! And they were super friendly!!

February 20, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our suggestions and our app specialists were able to help you set up your options and option set just the way you wanted.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

STRIVE CREATIVES

We have personalisation and colour swatches that we need for our store and this app does the job as well as being easy to use. We have the free version which is great for our needs and struggled to find any other app which offered these options without paying quite a lot for. We had trouble installing it onto our theme however the team at Hulk has great customer support and fixed the issue within a matter of days.

February 20, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Stoned Jewels

So far, very appreciative of the support this app and their team provide. They provided via email with the option to chat as well as a helpful video explaining exactly how to go about adding multiple variances to my product pages. Their follow up and eagerness to help while actually having an app that works had been very refreshing.

February 20, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

FirmFresh

This app does get the job done and is a great value for the price point. The team at Hulk has great customer support. I have very specific features that I need on my product page and Hulk was always willing to help me and go in and fix things. This product options app works well. The biggest reason I chose this product options app over others is because it integrated with their Volume & Tiered Discounts app. I think that the app is easy enough to use but does require more steps to set up the options than other apps I tested. But for the price point this app does provide great value. I like working with Hulk.

February 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering simple, affordable apps with easy integrations with discounts on bulk purchases.

We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)