Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Carrie Cramer Fine Jewelry

This app does just about everything I could ask out of a product options app, and I was told that I can make changes on the paid version and switch back to the free version and my premium options will still be working. I thank them for allowing this and want to share it. Thank you hulk apps. You'll still get a lot of money out of me because I'll be using your app on all of my sites for as long as I am developing. You deserve it.

September 24, 2019

We're incredibly grateful and super excited to welcome you in our Hulk family. It was a pleasure collaborating with you.
We hope you continue using our apps and services in all your client's sites!

Cheers!

Boutique Namasté

Great app, and great great support ! It helped me to setup some products on my website https://www.boutique-namaste.com

September 20, 2019

Thank you for your kind review.

LB Nail Artist

I'm getting super tired of this app. I'm paying for a plan and I always have sooooo many problems with this and shopify together. Right now the app is down so are my SELLS. Really gonna remove this app and find a viable alternative.

September 20, 2019

Thank you for your kind words, they inspire us a lot! We wish you all the best in your business and if you'll need any help regarding our app - just let us know, we'll do our best.

Have a great day!

Kältebringer

Fast and reliable support! I had some problems with setting up the app so an App expert did it for me instead within some hours.

September 17, 2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We’re always happy to help you grow your business.

Emergency Lights

Love this app! Gives us the additional variations we needed for products! HulkApps is awesome, not sure what we would do without them.

Studio Penny Lane

Great service and commitment to making their customers happy. Did work "above and beyond". Great app.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for placing your trust in us. We are delighted to hear that you had a great customer service experience.

Shopnamebadges.com

I used the app to add one more variant in the detailed product page and it 's working well! Thanks for the great support!

September 16, 2019

Thank you for your awesome feedback! Happy Selling :)

Droppin HZ Car Audio

0 Stars wasnt an option so this gets 1. The app will display the correct up charges for my options but it will not charge them in the cart. This app has cost me a ton of time and money. I tried communicating this with the developers but I was just told that I needed to remove certain characters from my options. Some how / and ? are not compatible with this app, or so I was told. I removed all special characters and still have the same issue. This is a HUGE waste of time and money!

September 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope our apps empower you to grow your business to the next level.

Milano Straps

I used the free version to test it...what a mistake....didn't worked well they told me is your theme setup, the app doesn't work with dynamic checkout buttons, I asked to fixed and they did...the checkout doesn’t work anymore and is impossible for my clients to buy....thank you very much...great service
Update! I asked for informations to unistall the app because in their website link is broken...no answer att all BE AWARE!!!

hawkinstudio

Lets me group available options to sets of products and collect the custom data...Exactly what we needed for our custom shirt order data collection!

September 11, 2019

Thank you for using one of our apps. We’re amazed at your responses!