Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options

by W3trends Inc.

Customize products with an unlimited number of options!

The Busted Pallet

Helpful just wish there were more how to videos on how to setup and use the different features that they offer.

MDPrintShop.co.uk

Megan is super amazing. This is the best product options app. Just a shame there is a monthly fee. Thanks

Rangeley Trading Company

I used this app to allow customers to choose how to send gift certificates - by email, text, mail, etc. Super easy and fast. I had tried a free app and struggled with it for days. After I installed this, my problem was fixed within about an hour. Good product. Thanks, W3.

Live Oakwood

Another site using this app, fantastic support and great functionality. Recommend!

Next Zones

Incredible customer service ... I am impressed, I thought just by looking at the instructions that this would be a long and complicated road... not at all... I paid for the installation $25 so I would not even bother trying to understand how to :) and then Megan did the rest for me always answering rapidly. So after a few emails, the form I needed is done. I did not spend more than 20 minutes on the whole thing. Bravo and thank you. luc

Solvelight Robotics

Easy to use app! Fantastic and easy to communicate customer service!

Atlas Phones Dev

We had issues with our website's theme compatibility and the W3 Support team, specifically Justin, went above and beyond to ensure their apps would work for our site.

Xcgear

Had a little trouble with the installation--but it was quickly resolved. Setting up the form with the conditional logic (e.g. if you take the option, then show these fields and add an upcharge) was easy, and it looks great. It just works. Support on the installation was very quick and painless. Well done.

Rolfprima

We started using this app first on www.astralcycling.com and now have installed it on our second shop. Works great and the service has been quick and always addresses what is going on.

The conditional logic works like it should and allows us to build out so many options for all of our product pages. I like that you can build a group and duplicate too, not have to rebuild it all over again for another page. Other option apps i've worked with don't allow this and it requires a lot of double work.

Great app for the price - you get a lot of options.

Dental Labor

I'm working with W3 for three years now, never had any trouble and the features are working perfectly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16