Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options

by W3trends Inc.

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

My Sweet Muffin

The APP is easy to use and accommodates all my needs to offer personalized gifts to my customers. After 2 years of proven quality, we decided to upgrade the look of the app to expand our personalize collection. Brad finds the best solution for my request and implemented beautifully exceeding our most elevated expectations. Would definitely work with him again and highly recommend Custom Product Options App!

Bolder Athletic Wear

It's a bit wonky to understand at first, but the options work great and are fully customizable. The up-charges with products also works great and functions with variants so you don't have to fill up your product list with a bunch of options. They also assisted with integrating the code into my store seamlessly.

Haven't yet touched the image editor yet; excited to see how that works. But so far, this has been a great app!

The Treasure & Gold Company Pty Ltd

Awesome app, I use it to build add ons for my customers. Looks great, works great and the support has been extremely helpful.. Highly recommend

For We, From Me

Awesome app! Lots of customization abilities however, it may be a little frustrating at times - not user friendly - and while it may seem that you need some coding experience at times, support is extremely helpful in helping you through all of the jargon. Very happy about this app!

Mezz USA

App is great and easy to use. Customer service is top notch. Emails and even live calls were answered promptly. I had issues with the options not listed properly in email notifications and packing slip. Justin from the help center took care of everything. Very nice, efficient and patient. Thank you!!!

studio-desk-furniture-usa

These guys are super fast. The app works very well and can be customized as per your need. Customers support is great!

Shinobi Lex

must be the third time have used this over the last few years, and everytime I am just amazed how patient with fucking idiots the support team are. They don't make you feel like a moron for failing to follow instructions, they sort your problem out as if it was the first time anyone had the problem, they do it freakishly quickly and just bring a bit of joy into the world. The product itself is the dog's cock of the product builder products, so yep, five fucking stars it is,
and I cannot see how anyone could give them less.
Maybe I have been lucky or particularly pathetic and inspire pity, but the dudes who did the WhatsApp one were super cool, in fact I haven't met a prick of app person, coder, whatever - they all seem pretty fucking cool, but I think they all smoke a lot of weed, which might explain it. Anyway, 5 stars and thanks for the help w3 persons, you are still cool as

ARCHITECTS & FAIRIES

I am a high maintenance client! Lots of questions, custom feature request, ideas... etc

I am beyond impressed with customer service and Justin’s skills in helping me get our project together.

It’s more like 10 ⭐️‘s !!

Apex Energy Group Shop

Support is fantastic and app is great! I use this on multiple sites and always makes my sites better.

TX Bar Boutique

The app is great, the interface is simple and the capabilities match the product description. More than that though, the team at W3 Trends was outstanding, quick to respond, went above and beyond and really came through in the end. It is a huge relief to know that moving forward a key part of my business will be in good hands with the W3 Trends team, and their awesome software. Thank you!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19