Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options | Reviews

by W3trends

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

Yay-nique

This app is really amazing if you are on the right theme. Easy to add to multiple products using tags, easy to update and manage, extremely easy to add custom pricing as well. But manually installing on 2.0 themes is extremely hard if you are not a developer. Unfortunately, we had to find another app.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! Unfortuantely apps require a few modifications to the theme files in order to work correctly. We try to make this process as simple as possible but if you have any problems installing the app or have any questions, we are happy to install the app for you on your theme free of charge. Just send and email to support@w3trends.com and we will take care of it right away.

Jens

This app is everything we need for our online product customization and more. It allows you to create a "form" which is visible on the product page for products that meet the criteria you've set. This app does that wonderfully, and it is highly customize-able. We use this to offer add-ons such as engravings for selected items in our store, and the app takes care of adding the price of the add-on to the cart. The app absolutely excels at that. Another thing we use this app for (which might not be what the app was specifically designed to do, but does well), is to display a "product builder" for one of our collections. In short, we have a collection that was specifically designed to allow customers to mix and match several pendants into a single necklace. Before Custom Product Options, customers were only able to see the final product in our Brick-and-Mortar store but now, we're able to offer them to see the final product in real-time, as well as the final cost of the entire thing. On top of this all, I want to heap praise on one of their service representatives (Hi Jason! ). He was so willing to help with my problem, despite my request being way out-of-scope for their app. He went above and beyond to help me get things right, and I'm very happy with the final result. If you need a robust product option customizer, you don't have to look any further.

BrilliantK9

Support is phenomenal and and truly supportive :) Who knew!
Anyway, I love the app it is solving some long term problems that will make my customers so happy and able to order easier. Which makes me happy!

ARWD BOWHUNTING

Not only has this app allowed me to make reasonably complicated product options easy to implement, the staff are top notch and customer support is amazing. If you are thinking of trying out this app, just do it. Value for money is second to none. I've never left a review on any app, on any platform, but I was so impressed with their customer support on making changes to my store with no coding knowledge at all that I felt that it was well deserved. Shoutout to Jason as well for his fantastic customer service.

Oh Flick

Great app, particularly if you have multiple items and various upsell options. There are some areas where the User Interface could be a bit clearer / more intuitive, but once set up this works great. Also the support team respond very quickly and are extremely helpful (thanks Jason!). Recommended.

VICE Design Inc

Our products have many additional options which add to the shipping weight ( and thus cost) and this app handles that for us well. Another nice feature are the use of logic/conditions that hide or show additional options based off previous selections. Customer support has been top notch as well. Highly recommend.

Whimsical Lace

I'm using this app purely for the text box option. The other variation options are not exactly what I needed for my shop, but I'm sure they'll come in handy. Support was prompt to reply. They also adjusted the app to my theme for no additional fee, despite them not providing this service. I'd recommend this app for those who are looking to add product options.

Team Wear Store.ie

Great app, it works, and the support is above and beyond the norm. We ported our store to a new theme and the app stopped working fully, but we got in back with expert help from W3.

Spec-Tater

This app has been a life saver! The amount of customisation is perfect and the staff are super helpful! Honestly its a small but really powerful tool. I cant recommend it enough!

Chasing Threads

Provided really quick help to to re-size image picker images and the app seems to work really well without having to touch code. Other apps I saw did not have so many options, or include the Additional Cost calculator below the item choices, which was essential for me. Thanks for your help

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27