Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options

by W3trends Inc.

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

T H R E E L I S T

Very happy with the overall design and capabilities of this app, the BEST out there and we've tried others that did not provide as many options and were not user friendly. This app team will not only support you directly, but they have also taken time to create many useful video and written tutorials on how to use this app to get the best out of it for your store, which most developers do not offer. We have received unbeatable customer service every time we contacted support. They have always provided us with exceptional and prompt support, always very professional and knowledgeable, a pleasure to work with. Thank you Jason and the whole W3Trends team!! Highly recommend this app and team, stop looking, you found them here.

A.J. Sports World

great app we switched from bold and this is way way better especially considering they have a live preview customizer. The staff helped us set up everything so that it's working properly.

The Jennifer Claire Moore Foundation

Literally the best customer service I have ever experienced. This app should have solved all of my problems, but for some reason it wasn't working quite right (it ended up being something in my own code, not anything from the app). These guys spent HOURS trying to track down the issue, and kept me updated the whole time. The app itself is great, but the service can't be beat.

Hillman Reid Premium Skin and Hair Care Inc.

Needed to create a long list of check boxes inside a product listing before a customer was able to add to cart. This works perfectly. Thanks!

Live Love Wax Co

I have now used this app with several different themes and stores and I've found it to be my preference over any other custom options app. Because third party apps have to keep up with shopify theme changes, I've come across a bug or two but the support at W3trends is so great. They are quick to reply and knowledgable to fix issues quickly. Definitely reccomend.

Germotte Photo & Framing Studio

Terrible service, when i ask to fix the problem from the app
Changes the price on the product page when an option with an upcharge is selected, changes the item price in the cart to include all upchrage products, and install image customizer.
their only answer was to pay 187.5$ to fix it
bad service. non-functioning app. DO NOT BUY THIS APP.

January 10, 2021

Sorry to hear that you were not happy with our service. We had offered to look at the issues you were experiencing but you never accepted the collaborator access request so there was very little we can do.

As for the additional charges, those were for the data entry and custom configurations you were asking for us to do that are outside of the standard functionality of the app.

If you are still interested in us taking a look at your installation just let us know and we will get it set up for you.

Lawless Eyewear

This app is brilliant, I have tried other custom apps and this one is miles ahead. Very user friendly and fits into our theme absolutely seamlessly. If you get stuck anywhere along the way the support team are very helpful and so quick at getting issues ironed out . Feels like you are dealing with nice genuine people instead of the usual robot replies we are all used to these days . 5 stars for sure !

Ink The Cause

This app and the support behind it are so awesome! I have this app on probably 15 sites and it works very well, easy to install and always very well supported!

AspenHomeDacor.com

Great company, great support. I've been using this app for a couple of months. I couldn't ask for better support. This company immediately identified a problem I was having, assisted me in getting it resolved. I highly recommend this company if you have products that need a lot of options to configure.

Paul Jarrel

Support does not exist for this app. They send us an email with 3 video link which did not help to resolve our problem. The app could not be set properly and worst, it brings but to the cart page.

November 24, 2020

Our customers are our number one priority. I apologize for your negative experience. It is standard procedure for our agents to send our customers tutorials before we are granted access to one's store. When we were available to assist our app had been uninstalled from your store. We would be happy to assist you if you are interested in trying the app again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25