Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options

by W3trends Inc.

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

For We, From Me

Awesome app! Lots of customization abilities however, it may be a little frustrating at times - not user friendly - and while it may seem that you need some coding experience at times, support is extremely helpful in helping you through all of the jargon. Very happy about this app!

Mezz USA

App is great and easy to use. Customer service is top notch. Emails and even live calls were answered promptly. I had issues with the options not listed properly in email notifications and packing slip. Justin from the help center took care of everything. Very nice, efficient and patient. Thank you!!!

studio-desk-furniture-usa

These guys are super fast. The app works very well and can be customized as per your need. Customers support is great!

Shinobi Lex

must be the third time have used this over the last few years, and everytime I am just amazed how patient with fucking idiots the support team are. They don't make you feel like a moron for failing to follow instructions, they sort your problem out as if it was the first time anyone had the problem, they do it freakishly quickly and just bring a bit of joy into the world. The product itself is the dog's cock of the product builder products, so yep, five fucking stars it is,
and I cannot see how anyone could give them less.
Maybe I have been lucky or particularly pathetic and inspire pity, but the dudes who did the WhatsApp one were super cool, in fact I haven't met a prick of app person, coder, whatever - they all seem pretty fucking cool, but I think they all smoke a lot of weed, which might explain it. Anyway, 5 stars and thanks for the help w3 persons, you are still cool as

ARCHITECTS & FAIRIES

I am a high maintenance client! Lots of questions, custom feature request, ideas... etc

I am beyond impressed with customer service and Justin’s skills in helping me get our project together.

It’s more like 10 ⭐️‘s !!

Apex Energy Group Shop

Support is fantastic and app is great! I use this on multiple sites and always makes my sites better.

TX Bar Boutique

Carter SB

This app helped me create a "Skateboard Builder" where customers can use drop downs to select the skateboard color and designs, while changing them in real time. I haven't been able to find another app that has these capabilities. While there are occasionally a few bugs you have to look the other way on for now, it still works great. Their knowledge base is lacking, however the support email (Specifically, Megan who helped me) has been super quick to respond and help me out with my numerous questions. Thanks W3, and thanks Megan!

Chibebe.com.au

Megan ruined my store. Do not install this app as they will not understand what you need, even if you tell them 100 times in the most basic of terms, including video examples. I grew exhausted trying to get an answer from these guys, and never got any that made sense.There is way too much wrong with this app and the service, I won't even.

April 16, 2019

Sorry for the trouble you had getting started using the app :( Unfortunately we're based in Houston and thus our timezone is CST. Some of the time difference was it falling on a weekend as well. Our support auto replies also list our hours of operation. We're sometimes here as late as 7PM CST so if you reply early in the morning in Australia between 8am and 10am we should be able to get a lot of communication in then. We wish we could afford 24 hour support! But at the this time we're only a small team of 6 people and try to keep the app prices competitive and still see our families at night.

If you still want to give the app a shot we'd be happy to help if you shoot us an email to support@w3trends.com. We'll also mark your ticket high priority. Also if any customer doesn't end up using the app, we happily refund the $25 installation fee. Please email us if you paid for an installation and would like a refund.

The Catholic Woodworker

I went through an extensive evaluation of the top 5 custom product options apps and W3 Trends exceeded my expectations. These apps are NOT all the same, and neither are the teams that deliver them. The app is great, the interface is simple and the capabilities match the product description. More than that though, the team at W3 Trends was outstanding, quick to respond, went above and beyond and really came through in the end. It is a huge relief to know that moving forward a key part of my business will be in good hands with the W3 Trends team, and their awesome software. Thank you!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18