Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options

by W3trends Inc.

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

Germotte Photo & Framing Studio

Terrible service, when i ask to fix the problem from the app
Changes the price on the product page when an option with an upcharge is selected, changes the item price in the cart to include all upchrage products, and install image customizer.
their only answer was to pay 187.5$ to fix it
bad service. non-functioning app. DO NOT BUY THIS APP.

January 10, 2021

Sorry to hear that you were not happy with our service. We had offered to look at the issues you were experiencing but you never accepted the collaborator access request so there was very little we can do.

As for the additional charges, those were for the data entry and custom configurations you were asking for us to do that are outside of the standard functionality of the app.

If you are still interested in us taking a look at your installation just let us know and we will get it set up for you.

Lawless Eyewear

This app is brilliant, I have tried other custom apps and this one is miles ahead. Very user friendly and fits into our theme absolutely seamlessly. If you get stuck anywhere along the way the support team are very helpful and so quick at getting issues ironed out . Feels like you are dealing with nice genuine people instead of the usual robot replies we are all used to these days . 5 stars for sure !

Ink The Cause

This app and the support behind it are so awesome! I have this app on probably 15 sites and it works very well, easy to install and always very well supported!

AspenHomeDacor.com

Great company, great support. I've been using this app for a couple of months. I couldn't ask for better support. This company immediately identified a problem I was having, assisted me in getting it resolved. I highly recommend this company if you have products that need a lot of options to configure.

Paul Jarrel

Support does not exist for this app. They send us an email with 3 video link which did not help to resolve our problem. The app could not be set properly and worst, it brings but to the cart page.

November 24, 2020

Our customers are our number one priority. I apologize for your negative experience. It is standard procedure for our agents to send our customers tutorials before we are granted access to one's store. When we were available to assist our app had been uninstalled from your store. We would be happy to assist you if you are interested in trying the app again.

DoodleBop's Teething Shop

Love all the options given for this app! it works fantastically and if/when I come across a bug or anything I need help with, the support team is fast and knowledgable! They always resolve my issues quickly.

Emerald Car Mats

I had been struggling to fix my store and having difficulty figuring out some issues that were causing errors with the appl. I spent time with Justin who help me fix a few simple things and now this app is doing exactly what I need it to do. Thank you for your help. This app works perfectly for my store!

Lee Laa Lou Inc.

Customer support goes above and beyond to get you the results you want. We wanted an app that provides great ROI with support to back it up. This app does both. Simple to set-up, does everything we wanted it to do, and we couldn't be happier. Thank you so much to Justin and the team. If you are looking for an app to help you customize products, this is one you should definitely check out!

Timeless

I've tried most of the Custom product options apps there are on the app store, and this one is by far the one that suited my need most. The live preview, conditional logic and extra costs on options let you create just about everything you need. The user interface is quite user-friendly in my opinion, and if you have any questions or problems, the support team is very responsive and friendly. It may require a tiny bit of coding to entirely customize some details of your own options, but if I managed it, so can you! Thanks again Justin and Megan for helping me throughout my journey :)

circleandsquaredecor

Fantastic customer support! They're really fast at helping answer questions and solve any issues. I spent hours reviewing and researching the best product options app....and this one was the ticket! Def recommend. Especially since they have the capability tp upgrade to customizing the actual image later on if you want to. Great work W3trends!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24