Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options

by W3trends Inc.

Customize products with an unlimited number of options!

EllieBeanPrints

Have used this app for a good few years and support and back up is 1st class.... Highly recommended.. Keep up the good work!

Estrada Barn Doors

The support is A++ I moved from another app after nothing but poor performance and no support. These guys are very happy to help get things up and running smoothly!

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

The app worked fine, and the price-point was good. We used it in our company for 6 months and moved to a different apps that offered photos with the add on items / swatches.

Penny Luck Paperie

If you are looking for a solution for your custom product options, look no further - seriously. I went through roughly 3-4 apps and several RFPs with web developers trying to figure out a solution for what I needed and this was the only one with the proper functionality at the right price. Once you get a hang of it, its extremely user friendly. And, for anything you might not be able to get the hang of, their team is always available to help. Every question I have ever had has been answered within 24 hours by a real member of their team, and every issue I ran into was always resolved. Love these guys and so thankful that I found them! Also - I noticed another reviewer mentioned that they could not install the app and that it was a 'trap'. I completely disagree. I'm no web developer and I had zero issues embedding the code for this into my theme using W3's detailed step-by-step directions.

Timeless Pet Memorials

Awesome app, easy to use and company customer service is superior! Highly recommend them to install the app for the little bit it costs! 5 Stars

ANSAP

I needed help adding some options to my website. Were very helpful throughout the whole process and very timely as well! Thanks again!

ANT

you can not install the app because it is a trap when you ask for help they want extra $25 try and see waste of time

Sheehan Property Management

I have this app on probably 10 sites now. Absolutely love it and will put it on all of my new sites as well! Great support, can't express that enough!

MacDougall Bats

This was the best app out there to add name engraving to our bats. While it takes a little to get it configured properly, most good things do. It would be great if you could show examples of the "actual" engraving font but perhaps it will someday. W3 support was great in helping get set up properly and making tweaks to match their Accessories app which is right next to it.

FreshForPandas

This app is great, we use it for adding custom line items to prescription lenses and once configured, works a dream! Highly recommend.

In addition support is second to none, responsive and highly helpful.

I see full value in this subscription

thanks guys, keep up the good work!

freshforpandas