Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CraftingByMayra

I have used this app on multiple shopify sites! It is super user friendly and if I ever have issues or find bugs, the support from Justin and Meagan is fantastic! Highly recommend!

4WD CREW

I've been using this app for almost a year now. After going through some theme updates, the team at W3 Trends have been more than helpful in ensuring that Cusotm Product Options works properly with each update. Top Notch customer support!

Lick. Drink. Suck.® by Here's To Ya, LLC

The customer service is responsive with this app. It's a good thing because you might need it; my Shopify Theme could not use the Automatic Installation. However, Justin installed it manually for me within an hour of my request, and they did answer a plethora of questions I asked before I was able to set it up successfully on a Copy of our site before I reuploaded the Copy to the LIVE area. (By the way, a Shopify tech told me that APPS would not work unless they were on the LIVE site. WRONG! I got better info about Shopify from the folks at W3Trends! Thank you, Justin!) The reason I'm giving it four stars instead of five is for two reasons: 1. The dashboard usability could be a bit clearer. Even though there are video tutorials, some actions happening on the screen were not made clear in the narration. 2. You can't use apostrophes in your titles above text boxes. Sometimes, ya just gotta have apostrophes. I had to change my verbiage to comply with the code. I understand, from over 20 years of working with my business parnter (in a separate business), who is a programmer, code can't always handle apostrophes, but there are ways around that. Now we'll see if people will use the function to add a NAME to their purchased products we have to honor nurses, doctors, military, firefighters, and police. Note that within the APP portal, you can use HTML to text you may want to add below your actual text boxes. I added RED and BOLDING to some fonts so people will readily see instructions as to how to give us the Titles and Ranks for NAMES, or just the NAMES they want on their products. Overall, great job, folks! Thank you for all of your patience and help.

Estil Home

great and fast assistance when I ran into an issue with my theme,
friendly and great price for such a fantastic app!

Feather Park

This app works great for me to add upgraded options to a stock product. I was having some trouble with the conditional logic settings and hiding drop down options. I was directed to tutorials to fix all of my issues quickly and easily. Every question I had - they were able to answer and help me find the solution and I had it up and running perfectly on my store within 4 hours.

Itsy Bitsy Mini

Exactly what I needed! Megan was helpful and responsive. I needed a little a little change here and there and Megan took care of it. So happy with the result. Update: Extremely satisfied. Upgraded to the 2.0 theme. It was a great time to try 2 other popular product option apps just to make sure I wasn't missing out, only to come back to this one. This one checks all the boxes. Easy to use interface for setting options and conditional logic, an output that will be easily understood by my customers. I opted to pay for customization so that it would show the base cost and itemized option costs and subtotal in a way that fit with my minimalist theme. Within 2 days, Gabby and Jason helped me install and code it to display exactly what I needed. The final result was worth the back and forth.

Print Your Ride

The app ist great but what really suprised me is the great support! so far every single of my support tickets has been answered very quick.

Moon Lior

Excellent customer service and great app. I've had problems with my theme and they solved it quickly. Thank you so much, Megan.

Sniper Skin Sports

The support team is amazing, quick, helpful and thorough! Megan, thank you! We added another app that messed up some formatting and Megan helped identify the issue and address it quickly and seamlessly.

Everyday Artifact

I used this app to create complicated price options with conditional logic. It was very easy and intuitive to set up and this App has been able to fulfill every need I have for my store. The support I have received from Justin and Megan has been OUTSTANDING! They respond to my emails very quickly and are very clear with their instructions. I have tried two other Options Apps in Shopify and this one is by far the best and it is affordable.