Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Everyday Artifact

I used this app to create complicated price options with conditional logic. It was very easy and intuitive to set up and this App has been able to fulfill every need I have for my store. The support I have received from Justin and Megan has been OUTSTANDING! They respond to my emails very quickly and are very clear with their instructions. I have tried two other Options Apps in Shopify and this one is by far the best and it is affordable.

Laurels Apron

Really good app, you can group functions by accordions. Great and fast technical assistance. 4 out of 5 stars because to change some things (ex. the color of the accordion bar) you have to modify the code of the theme (it would be better to have this option as a function of the app) but the assistance will help you out with this. With their help I managed to do that even if I don't have any knowledge about coding

Misfit Makes

Very quick response from the team. I needed a way to show an option was sold out and they created a pop up to say the item was sold out and made it so the item couldn't be added to cart. The app is generally easy to use and great for custom options.

Skinz Cosmetics

Customer service is great! After my initial review, their team reached out to me to get all the issues resolved. They were fast and had a good response for all my questions. I am excited about using this app and will update review in 6 months.

Ferris Wheel Press

The support is truly horrible. They messed up the install of our theme which led to huge issues in our store. When we reached out for urgent help, they just gave us generic answers. STAY AWAY!

K EYE CO Online

Changing 1 star to 5 stars. Had some issues with my themes codes & when i contacted them they went through all my codes & make me assure that there are no left behind codes of this app. & fortunately my issue has also been resolved by some other app. Feeling apologetic. Thankyou.

July 27, 2020

Edit: We've reached out a few times with no response. Please be sure to check your junkmail.

------------

Hi There,

We'd be happy to assist with anything you need help with. Can you email us at support@w3trends.com ?

Creazioni Fadal

Whit this app I'm able to make tailor products. I've had some problems with my theme but the customer service helped me to solve those issues! Highly recommend!

Tomlinsongolf.net

The app is really good with a variety of options and the support we have enjoyed has been quick and very knowledgable.

Moda Seating Corp

Excellent customer service!! At least they understand what you looking for easy to download highly recommended

La'Marvel

What a great app and the super behind it I must recommend your can never get such detail app for custom made product I have tried many apps but this one is best out of everyone.