Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

1851 - 1860 of 2081 reviews

McNulty's Tea & Coffee Co., Inc.

So far so good. With a large catalog of products, this app works perfect for my needs! Glad to have found it!

ToughpadSales.com

We offer a complicated product that is highly customizable. This Product Options app is a great option for us as we look to move away from what has historically been a custom software solution for us. Product Options essentially allows us to create the sophisticated 'configurator' we need with mutually exclusive options. I'm really excited about this app. I'm also thinking that the Bold Apps Product Builder app might be the next evolution for another website of ours as we move to Shopify. It looks like Product Builder is adds even more layers of sophistication to the Product Options app. I highly recommend Product Options for anyone who is trying to offer their customers a clean, high-end and functional way to customize products while shopping. Great app!!

rub4scent

Great product for adding multiple options to a product. I like the idea that I can just update my product option field, and it will automatically update my existing products (without having to make 100's of variants). The File Upload feature is a bonus. Recommend having BOLD take care of the Liquid Editing...they are quick and thorough.

KarTrip

Quick and Easy to use. If you need to do bulk changes for a large SKU I highly recommend this app. You can easily create product relationships, there is no technical skills needed, you will be up and running fast.
Love it!
-karTrip.com

POCTest

This is a great little app. Easy to setup, use and keep updated. It's really a must have if you have any type of non-standard retail product that requires customization beyond just color, size, etc.

SIDEWALLJEDI

All of the BOLD apps are amazing. This one in particular is ESSENTIAL for any store requiring anything less than the most modest level of customization. I will definitely be recommending this app to everyone I know using Shopify!

Dreamsweats.com

This app is the best and only app we can found which allowed us to achieve the custom pricing for product. Its very well documented and very easy to use. It comes at a very affordable price. we would use it all our future sites as well as recommend it to all.

Santa Hates You

Can't fault it! Does everything it says in description and easy to use!

TheDecalDen

We installed and tried many different apps that used product variants or options to try and list our Polaris, Ski-Doo, Arctic Cat and Yamaha sled wraps the way we wanted them to display. They all had some sort of missing feature that our listings required so it was a pleasant surprise to find such a robust and flexible platform to provide our customers with an intuitive and "idiot proof" way for them to select the sled wrap package that best suits their needs. After installation and setting up options there were a few issues with the logic and pricing not displaying properly but Bold Support was able to resolve most of the issues we came across in a relatively prompt manner. We've found the customer support to be top notch and only hampered by Bold perhaps being a bit too ambitious and launching too many new apps at the same time without having the proper amount of staff to deal with the influx of bug and logic issues that are bound to rear their heads during the launch phase. A staggered launch of new apps would probably go a long way to avoiding this as it affected turnaround times on support tickets across all their apps and not just the launching apps. That being said we have numerous Bold apps installed on our store "Product Options", "Product Discounts" and "Custom Products" and have found them to be cost effective options to bring substantial functionality upgrades to our site.

Chi Trees

If this app was a person, I believe she would be one I'd like to meet.