Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

South City Press

Exactly what I've been waiting for! Combined with Quantity Breaks (another awesome Shappify App) my site is able to do exactly what I need it to. Customer service is some of the best I've ever experienced, especially Eric and James who were so quick to respond and worked hard to make the changes I needed. You guys are the best! I highly recommend this App and the Shappify team.

Newf Emporium & Friends, Inc.

This app has saved me tons of time and is very easy to install and start using. I would highly recommend this app for anyone who sells lot's of items with options, as I do. This app also allows you to offer personalized items, and the customer can enter their own text. Great product.

Marjo Lingerie

IT's very good, you have to put this aps:)

Game Day Treasures

Let me start by saying, WOW! I was blown away by the excellent customer service James provided. He went the extra mile to help me with my issues and ignorance. This app works flawlessly and cuts editing time down drastically. Time is money. I just saved a ton with this app! This app gives you the flexibility to change the design of the options to better match your store's look and feel. Shappify has the best apps on shopify. Hands down. Thank you so much!!!

Fed By Threads

Fabulous APP, has already saved me 100's of hours of work as we build out our wholesale section of our business. Thank YOU for creating this APP!

Graphic Spaces

We are just getting started on Shopify, and installing this app. We had a few issues related to the theme we purchased, and the Shappify support team has been wonderful to work with! Clear answers and instructions, and very quick response time. Couldn't ask for more!

Designer Kaftans

***** GREAT APP...THANKYOU I am now able to customize my store thanks to this app :-)....and the service was quick and very helpful.

Tippletown

★★★★★/★★★★★ for Product Options & Customer Service!
Product Options will help me with my store in so many ways and I'll have no doubt it's gonna be another 5/5 star performer just like Product Upsell & Discount. Great customer service too - Thanks James, for your prompt assistance with installation. Keep up the great job Shappify!

chdesignco.com

Great produce and helpful service from Josh--thanks Josh!

crystalpictures

Great product. The best option for shopify if you need customisation of your products like file uploads. Integrates well and works as expected.