Shop Quiz: Product Recommender

Shop Quiz: Product Recommender

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
September 11, 2020

This app is hands down amazing. It did much more than what I expected it to do. I will definitely upgrade to a premium version. Beyond the app, the customer service is unbelievable it good. Alex went above and beyond to help us accommodate our specific needs.

The Rocky Pet Company
Time spent using app: 1 day
RevenueHunt replied September 11, 2020

Thanks for your review Patricio! I really like how your quiz is looking and I'm looking forward to its launch. Please let us know if you have any questions, I'd be glad to help.

July 21, 2020

Simplicity. That is all I ask for. Thank you so much for building an app that makes such an important task so so straightforward. Brilliant app and cannot recommend highly enough. We are really excited to begin using this on our site.

Puzzles-and-Games.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
RevenueHunt replied July 21, 2020

Wow, thanks a lot for your review! I'm glad you found our app user-friendly. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions :)

Edited June 16, 2020

We are using this app to help customers find the right product. We are capturing way more leads than before. We tried another app before but it didn't compare to this. This works phenomenal and the customer support is exceptional by any means. We highly recommend this app. It's probably the no. 1 app in our store

BIOM, LLC
Time spent using app: 2 months
RevenueHunt replied June 17, 2020

Thanks for your review Thomas, we're glad we're the no. 1 app in your store! It's been a pleasure working with you, your feedback and suggestions have been super valuable. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need anything else on our end.

Edited July 28, 2020

Seriously amazing. So much functionality and the customer service is absolutely fantastic. I made suggestions for added functions and I saw them within the app the next week. Get in on it while it's hot.

Whole Beauty Institute
Time spent using app: 3 months
RevenueHunt replied June 3, 2020

Thanks so much for your review and for your feedback. Actually, we were discussing internally about including a "conditional blocks" feature in the results page. We'll bump it up in our roadmap and let you know when it's released :)

May 8, 2020

This product recommendation quiz app is top notch! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an easy to use quiz app that is very customizable and allows for easy configuration.

There were a few things that stumped me during the build out of the quiz but the RevenueHunt team was incredibly helpful and provided quick responses, effective solutions and also took the time to add a feature that my team had suggested. I worked with Alex, who offered incredible customer support and made this process headache free!

All in all this is a great quiz app for product recommendations.

Alodia Hair Care
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited April 29, 2020

I looked at many product recommendation apps before I settled on this one. I used one of the app templates to set up my quiz and customised with my wording and visual look - found this process easy and logical. Also the logic for delivering the right answers to customers was also pretty straight forward, but when I needed help from the app team, they were awesome, responsive and quick.
Just love the result I have achieved - you are welcome to check out my Skincare Finder on my store www.devotedtopretty.co.nz . RESULTS: On day 1 of launch I sent out a email to customers promoting the quiz and IMMEDIATELY got sales (from the quiz recommendations), day 2 I posted on my social channels and got more customer sales (from the quiz recommendations). On day 3 now.

Devoted to Pretty
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 16 days
April 22, 2020

Helpful, simple and to the point.

Their support team is amazing and answers almost immediately. Love the easy of use and implementation.

Timeless Skin Care
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 22, 2020

The app is great. It helps our customers to find the right products and therefore relieves our customer service team. Even better than the app is the team behind this app. Alex is amazing. Very responsive, knowledgeable & highly motivated to make your project a big success. 5 Stars!!

Shishi Chérie
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 days
April 20, 2020

I started using the app around 2 Months ago and it's fantastic.
Easy to use and it generates great revenue.
Sometimes it is not clear to our potential customers which products would meet their needs the best and with the app they can discover it for themselves after answering a few easy questions.
We have fewer customer questions and more revenue.
It is a total win. And I have to say I am not always this pleased with new apps but they really nailed it.
And they have a quick customer service.
Definitely 5 stars!

TicklessUSA
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited April 1, 2020

Very simple in terms of using, amazing in terms of results that it gives! I had a few questions which needed to be answered and solved and customer service jumped in a call with me and helped me out straight away!

Averr Aglow Skincare
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
RevenueHunt replied April 1, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review Domantas! We're glad we can help you boost your conversions and sales. Let me know if you need any further assistance with our app.