Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz | Reviews

by RevenueHunt

Drive Sales, Segment your Customers and Grow your Audience

Timeless Skin Care

Helpful, simple and to the point.

Their support team is amazing and answers almost immediately. Love the easy of use and implementation.

Shishi Chérie

The app is great. It helps our customers to find the right products and therefore relieves our customer service team. Even better than the app is the team behind this app. Alex is amazing. Very responsive, knowledgeable & highly motivated to make your project a big success. 5 Stars!!

TicklessUSA

I started using the app around 2 Months ago and it's fantastic.
Easy to use and it generates great revenue.
Sometimes it is not clear to our potential customers which products would meet their needs the best and with the app they can discover it for themselves after answering a few easy questions.
We have fewer customer questions and more revenue.
It is a total win. And I have to say I am not always this pleased with new apps but they really nailed it.
And they have a quick customer service.
Definitely 5 stars!

Averr Aglow Skincare

Very simple in terms of using, amazing in terms of results that it gives! I had a few questions which needed to be answered and solved and customer service jumped in a call with me and helped me out straight away!

April 1, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review Domantas! We're glad we can help you boost your conversions and sales. Let me know if you need any further assistance with our app.

B.TEALY

Great and easy to use quiz tool. We have already implemented 2 quizzes on our page within no time and both are running at the same time in different sections. Alex from customer support is very fast and responsive and has solved every question within minutes. Cool tool and I hope we will guide our customers much better now to their perfectly matching products. Highly recommended!

March 31, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review Chris! I'm glad we can be part of your success. If you any additional help, feel free to reach out to us :)

Humance Cosmetics

Very simple to use quiz maker for my website. The customer support was very responsive and useful. I recommend

March 31, 2020

Thank you Clara for your review! Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need help with anything else.

THE FACE FOUNDRY

I love this app and the revenue hunt team! Alex was SO responsive and helpful. would recommend to anyone!

March 31, 2020

Thanks for your review Cheyanne! It's been great working with you helping you set up your quiz. Let me know if you need anything else on our side :)

Naravna Hrana za Pse

I try many Product Recommendation Quiz apps, but this one is the best. You can include/exclude products in different ways, which you can't do it other apps. But if you face a problem, Alex will solve it :) . You must try it!

Madrinas Coffee

I used this app to create a quiz to help customers determine which product to try next! We were having trouble figuring out how to add the code to our website to get the quiz to appear & their support team was very communicative and helpful!

Sable Boutique

What a great app!! The quiz is easy to use and build, and offers a better Q&A than other quizzes I have tried. So user friendly. And when I had a few questions about things I needed tweaking, the support was quick and efficient and solved my issues. Highly recommend!!