Product Recommendation Quiz

Drive Sales, Segment your Customers and Grow your Audience

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

F G Adamson & Son

This is an excellent app with a free plan available for lower numbers of quiz respondents. I had a query and reached out to support who responded with a suitable solution in just over 1 hour. I would definitely recommend to others. Thanks

January 14, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Will! It's important for us to provide an impeccable customer experience from the start and we're happy it is the case for you. Wish you many sales in 2022!

EarthTonics

This app was exactly what I was looking for... you can keep it simple or make it super functional and intelligent. I used it for our skincare line to help match clients with their perfect regimen of products. I have definitely seen an increase average order, and it's saved us a ton of time on the customer service end. Thank you so much!

January 12, 2022

Hi Daron, thanks for taking the time to write your amazing review. I'm really happy that our app has been such a great match for your skincare business. Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help you out!

The Best Paste

Having used several product quiz apps, this particular app was refreshing in both feature set, simplicity, and support. I was able to do 99% of what I needed, including integrating with all CRMs and tracking tools, and the last 1% I reached out to their support. They responded in under 2 hours and fixed it for me - no arduous back and forth. Big fan of this app, highly recommend.

January 11, 2022

Many thanks for your fantastic review Sanjay! I'm glad that you find our app intuitive and easy to use. Do reach out to us if you need any additional help, we'll be happy to assist :)

Proverb

A fantastic app, just what we were looking for. Very intuitive and fun to use. Endless options built-in and ability to customise as required. Awesome.

January 7, 2022

Thanks for your fantastic review Luke, we're happy that you're finding our app intuitive and that you can customize the quiz to your needs. Feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance!

US MDO Cosmetic Dermatology

Absolutely brilliant app. When we were evaluating apps, there was no other app that gave us the flexibility and functionality needed, it is really good. Also support is fantastic and very responsive. highly recommended.

January 7, 2022

Hi Paul, thanks for your fantastic review! I'm glad you're enjoying the app and working with our support team. Do reach out if you have any other questions 😊

House Of Beauty India

Lovely app, even better customercare support. Fabulous asked them for a simple issue it was resolved within minutes.

January 5, 2022

Hi Vibhuti, thanks for your review! I'm happy that you're enjoying the app and working with our customer care team. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

brownroseessentials

This app is great! I am not the most tech savvy person & had some trouble setting up my quiz. However, the customer support team has been more than helpful in assisting me, and promptly at that! I am not sure if it could be a little more user friendly or if it's just me. Either way, the problems were solved thanks to the support team! I would highly recommend using this app to set up your product quizzes! Will me telling my colleagues!

January 4, 2022

Hey Bree, thanks for taking the time to write your fantastic review. I'm happy that our team has been able to assist you getting your quiz ready. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions :)

Berrybites

I used this app to help my customers choose the right meal bundles for their babies. I was burned out at first because I did not know how to use the available functions in the app. Without hesitating, the staff walked me through the process and even actively helped me create a draft. I purchased a free plan and it is right enough to meet my needs. Highly recommended!

January 2, 2022

Thanks so much for your fantastic review Winna, I'm glad we finally make it work out for you. We're looking forward to your store's success with the app. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, we're here to help.

Revoderm

I used this app to set up a skincare quiz on my customer's Shopify store. The app is powerful and beautifully designed.
Tech support was excellent. They sent clear responses within minutes every time. Great job!

December 29, 2021

Thanks so much for your fantastic review, Andy! I'm glad you're finding the app useful and easy to use. Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any other questions, we'll be more than happy to help.

Taelor.Style

Very well-designed app. The quiz customization options they offered helped us solve many pain points.

December 25, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write your review! I'm happy that you're liking our customization options and that our support team could resolve the issues you had. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12