Product Recommendation Quiz

Quizzes Drive Sales, Segment your Leads and Grow your Audience

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

OutdoorMaster

Location Hong Kong SAR

Amazing team, great support. We use this App to customize recommendations to our customers. It is super easy to build a quiz and get started. The integration with our Email marketing platform went smoothly as well. Kudos to the helpful support team who respond to my questions so quickly and patiently, and have my issued sorted out within a couple of hours. Definitely recommend.

June 24, 2022

Thank you for choosing our Product Recommendation Quiz Wei, and for taking the time to write such a positive review. We're thrilled to hear that you found our quiz builder easy to use and that the integration with your email marketing platform went smoothly.

Our support team strives to provide quick and helpful assistance, so it's great to know they were able to resolve your issues promptly. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing how our quiz helps increase engagement with your customers.

Frank about tea

Location Netherlands

Absolutely love this app. It's so scarily similar to Typeform, that I was wondering whether Typeform built this app or that they made a very good rip-off, without Typeform knowing ;) Again, great job and I love the app!

June 15, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad you like the app. We put a lot of effort into making sure our Product Recommendation Quiz is both powerful and user-friendly, and we're happy to know that you appreciate it. Thanks again for using the app and for leaving a review.

Vignette Coffee Roasters

My coffee roasting business uses PRQ to help our online guests achieve higher levels of satisfaction with their purchases. This drives repeat buying and word of mouth. The last company I worked with, we used PRQ and had to upgrade pretty quickly due to its success! I hope for the same this time around

June 14, 2022

Thank you for choosing Product Recommendation Quiz! We're excited to help your coffee roasting business grow! Feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any questions, we'd be happy to assist.

Colorescience UK

Great app, I highly recommend it! Easy to set up, helps with conversion a lot and engage customers to interact with your shop. If need assistance, customer service is super-fast and very helpful!

June 8, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Chris! We're so happy you've had a great experience with our Product Recommendation Quiz app and that our customer service was able to help quickly and effectively. We hope you'll continue to find it valuable and helpful for your business' success 😊

LuxMate

Location Italy

Now more than ever, customers need to feel that your product is the right choice for their personal needs. A quiz is one of the best ways to make them feel understood, and all you have to do is set it up once :) I have been very happy with the app and the support team is crazy. One request: I would appreciate a summary view of the results, where you can see the % for each answer.

May 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and your valuable feedback, Nicolò! We're really happy that you're satisfied with the app and you've found the support up to the task. We've noted down your suggestion and passed it on to our dev team. Thanks again and feel free to reach out if you have any other questions 😊

Curina

This is a really robust product quiz app, that’s been able to do everything we need so far. Whenever we’ve had questions, the support team has responded helpfully and quickly. Highly recommend it.

May 25, 2022

Thank you for choosing Product Recommendation Quiz, Steven! We're glad to hear that it's been meeting your needs and that our support team has been responsive. We appreciate your business and thank you for recommending us :)

Adaptology

I am very happy with this app. It is bringing a great number of new leads (8K on one store, 2K on another) and the team have been very helpful as we customised the app to add a description metafield onto the results page and formatted the results headings. I also think it is the best app I have seen if you want your quiz results to be structured into a routine (we make skincare products so we want a cleansing step, a toning step etc)
Thank you very much for your help!

May 25, 2022

Thank you for choosing Product Recommendation Quiz, Laura! We're excited to hear that it's been bringing in new leads for your business.

Our team is happy to help with any customization you may need and we're thrilled to hear that you think it's the best quiz app in the App Store for structuring quiz results into a routine. Thank you again for choosing us and we hope you continue to find our quiz helpful.

Joyful Moose

Easy to install, setup, and use. I looked at several quiz apps, and found this format seems easiest for quiz takers.

May 18, 2022

Thank you for trying our quiz recommendation app and leaving such a positive review. We're glad you found it easy to install, setup, and use. Formatting quizzes can be tricky, so we're happy to hear that this format worked well for you and your quiz takers.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for using our app!

Soulflower

Location India

The best thing about this quiz is, it is widely customizable. It collects important data to help the business. To be honest I understood the interface very easily and it was really fun to work on this app. Definitely recommending for your E-Commerce sites!

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for trying out our Product Recommendation Quiz, Shubhangan! I'm glad you found it easy to use and that you had fun with it. Our goal is always to make the product recommendation process simple and enjoyable for both customers and businesses.

I'm glad that you highlighted the app's customizability, as we're always working on making the quiz even more flexible and tailored to each business' unique needs. Thank you again for trying it out and spreading the word!

Stoke Cold Pressed Juicery

Great app, it gained us a lot of information about our customers and their needs, which helps us to improve our product and services. The app is very easy to use and the customer service is incredibly fast!

May 13, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Leonne! We're so happy to hear that Product Recommendation Quiz has been helpful in understanding your customers' needs. Our team works hard to provide quick and easy customer service, so we're glad to know that we've been able to meet your expectations. Thank you for choosing us and we hope you'll continue to find our products and services valuable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16