Shop Quiz: Product Recommender

Quizzes Drive Sales, Segment your Leads and Grow your Audience

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MikeOHearn

Best app on Shopify. Easy to install and very effective. I’ve generated tons of leads, and produced a lot of revenue so far just by sharing my quiz link on social media. The support team is quick, responsive, and a pleasure to deal with. Would recommend this app for anyone that likes making money

November 18, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of RevenueHunt, Jeff! We're thrilled to hear that you're finding the app so effective and that our support team has been meeting your needs. We hope you continue to find value in using RevenueHunt and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

SeroVital Staging

The app is easy to use and can be customized to work and look to fit our brand. Their support is very helpful answering questions and using advanced settings.

November 17, 2022

Thank you for choosing RevenueHunt, David! We're glad to hear that you find our app easy to use and that our support has been helpful. We'll continue working hard to make sure both our app and support are up to your standards. Thank you for your business!

Upgraders

Location Estonia

I absolutely loved building the Quiz for my new website using the app. As a not so tech savvy person, even I was able to build a quiz from scratch and publish it on my website. Support is excellent! The team is always there for you when you need help.

November 14, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Helen! I'm glad to hear that you found the Shop Quiz app easy to use and our support team was there to help when needed. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Possum Play UK

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Very powerful quiz functionality that let's us generate recommendations at variant level, and wonderful fast support.

November 11, 2022

Thank you for choosing our Product Recommendation Quiz app, Renee! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the app's powerful functionalities and our fast support. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to continuing to provide an excellent experience.

Ethical Nutrition

Superb app and support. The customisation available for the price is far superior to anything else available. Excellent!

November 9, 2022

Thank you for choosing our Product Recommendation Quiz, Mark! We're thrilled to have you as a customer and we appreciate your kind words about our app and support. Our team works hard to bring you the best possible experience and it's great to see that reflected in your review.

If there's anything we can do to make your experience even better, please don't hesitate to let us know. We love hearing from our customers and getting feedback on how we can continue to improve. Thank you again for choosing us and we hope you'll stay with us for a long time to come!

TerraVita CBD

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love this app. The staff has always been so helpful. I would highly recommend this app and has been huge for our store,

November 8, 2022

Thank you, Zach! We're so happy to have you as a customer and thrilled to hear that our Product Recommendation Quiz app has been helpful for your store. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we appreciate your kind words. If there's anything else we can do to help, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you again for choosing us and have a great day!

Karbini

Location Hong Kong SAR

I use this Product Recommendation Quiz app to do my skincare product quiz for my website. I have to say it's so user-friendly that even I am not a computer guru, I can handle it and build the quiz myself! There are templates that you can just grab and go! Not to mention that the team is so helpful. Whenever I have questions, they reply me right away with detailed answers! I am truly happy with their service! Keep on with the good work guys!

November 2, 2022

Thank you for choosing RevenueHunt, Anita! We're so happy you find our product easy to use. Our team loves helping customers with any questions they may have, so please don't hesitate to reach out anytime. Thank you for your kind words and we hope you'll continue to use RevenueHunt for all your quiz needs.

ió fibrewater

This app was easy to use, learn and implement. The feature set is perfect for what I wanted to achieve and provides a comprehensive set of options. The support is fantastic, I can't rate it highly enough. My queries were answered promptly, politely and in great detail. Highly recommended.

October 26, 2022

David, thank you for choosing our Product Recommendation Quiz app! I'm glad to hear that you found it easy to use and that our support was up to your standards. We strive to provide the best possible customer service and are happy to know we met your expectations. Thank you for recommending us and we hope you'll continue to use our products in the future.

Botanicly

Location Germany

We use the quiz to recommend products to our customers that suit them. The app has an excellent interface, everything is very clear and can be found with just a few clicks. In just a few steps you have the basis for your quiz, which can also be easily modified with custom css. We love it!

October 20, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of our Product Recommendation Quiz app, Angelina! We're glad you found it easy to use and that you love the interface. We appreciate your feedback and will pass it along to our team. Thank you for using our quiz builder and we hope you'll continue to find it helpful in recommending products to your customers.

Indira Organics

Location Australia

Excellent app that has been very easy to navigate and customise so far. Also very happy with the level of customer response when I asked the tricky questions. Highly recommended.

October 18, 2022

Thank you for choosing our Product Recommendation Quiz app, Cherie-Ann! We're so happy to hear that you've found it easy to navigate and customize. Our team strives to provide excellent customer support, so we're glad to hear that you were happy with our response times. Thank you for recommending us, and we hope you'll continue to use our quiz in the future!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20