Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

Drive sales, segment your customers and grow your audience

PeelStore.com

Highly recommend to anyone looking for either quizzes or product recommendation. The app works great and support is very responsive and extremely helpful

Cottonwood Coffee

I have been continually shocked by how effective this app is. I didn't know what to expect and I was blown away by the responses of my customers. On top of that, I am still not utilizing all of the power of the app, but I plan to! It is worth noting that the customer service is top tier. Quick, detailed, above-and-beyond replies are the norm.

wellvitadk

We are so happy with the results of this app! Not only do they deliver extremely high service very fast, they also developed a totally new feature for us - I'm so happy with their app and service level at the same time. We were also able to implement our CVI to fully welcome the consumers into our universe. The app is further very user friendly. I work in branding and marketing and I easily build our test in their quiz builder, which is super easy to navigate in! Their employee Alex really helped us out and provided great service and help, once again, thank you for solving our challenge by creating a totally new feature! :-)

BD Lashes

This app has been so helpful to help my customers choose the right product! my customers absolutely love it as it is so easy to use and navigate! im really happy with how this app has helped my store grow. highly recommend

EVE MILAN New York

I installed the app seamlessly about 2 months ago. It has increased engagement with my store and helped to navigate customers through my different offerings. I reached out to the customer service team to ask about upgrade questions, the response was prompt and helpful which is a major plus. I’m happy I found this app it’s now a key piece in my sales funnel.

The Good Hippie

I love this app! It's easy to set up and my sales went up after installing it. It sends you an email every time some takes the quiz, you receive their results, and you see whether or not they place that suggested item in their cart. It's fantastic and really fun for customers. I'd highly recommend to anyone with a product driven business.

MATCHASOAP

I use this app to provide our community with an easy quiz and help them choose the products that perfectly match their needs.

Be Blessed Skincare

I love this app! I have been trying to add a quiz to my store for months but it has been so difficult and time consuming. I found this app and had a quiz up and running in no time and I am already seeing sales. The customer service I have received is outstanding! I get prompt answers to all my questions.

Boxofwine.ie

Excellent conversion rates due to the quiz, allowing us to collect customer data and retarget with email blasts. We wanted an addition to the app (Date of Birth Feature), and the owner had the changes done in less than 24 hours.

Extremely responsive team and great to work with. Great value too, with free options available to allow you to scale. Great work!

The Rocky Pet Company

This app is hands down amazing. It did much more than what I expected it to do. I will definitely upgrade to a premium version. Beyond the app, the customer service is unbelievable it good. Alex went above and beyond to help us accommodate our specific needs.

September 11, 2020

Thanks for your review Patricio! I really like how your quiz is looking and I'm looking forward to its launch. Please let us know if you have any questions, I'd be glad to help.

Previous 1 3 4