Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

Drive Sales, Segment your Customers and Grow your Audience

Superfit Hero

I'm still in the process of setting this up for my store but I've tried all the apps and this one is the best I've tried by far. Support is so responsive and helpful!

September 8, 2021

Thank you for your review Micki! I'm happy that you're enjoying our app and working with our support team. If you need any additional help, feel free to reach out to us :)

GKhair USA

This is the best App ever, We stuck with type form and could never finish our quiz, someone recommended this app and we are amazed at the flexibility and results. It was very easy we did not need any developer's help. The best thing which we liked about this app is its smooth integration with Klaviyo. All is set up and as soon as the user fills the quiz our flows are triggered to perform the magic. And most importantly the support and help from the team was awesome, they gave a dedicated person to help where I was stuck and he helped me within few minutes to understand everything.

September 1, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review Ali! I'm glad that we can be part of your success and that you're enjoying our app and working with our support team. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions, we're just one email away 😊

Blumenmaedchen

Wir haben die APP seit einiger Zeit installiert und haben viele Kunden dadurch gewinnen können. Das Quiz funktioniert super, der Support (Alex) hervoragend! Eine klare Empfehlung!!!!!

August 30, 2021

Thanks for your great review Patrick! I'm very happy that our app is bringing you many clients and that you're enjoying working with our team. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions :)

A HOT LIFE

I use this app to provide a recommendations quiz on the home page of our website as well as for digital ads. The app is never buggy and the UI is really easy to use. Support team is always helpful and respond in less than an hour if I have any questions.

August 11, 2021

Thanks so much for your fantastic review Hend, I'm glad you've found our app easy to use and that you're enjoying working with our support team. Feel free to reach our if you need anything else, we're just one email away 😃

LacunaFit

Exceptional quiz app, allowed me to do all I needed and much better compared to other apps tried so far. Strongly recommended if you are looking to have a strong & responsive dev team behind your apps. Devs were able to rapidly create a fix for a specific situation I had when integrating with another app. Amazing app, amazing team - 5 stars from me!

August 11, 2021

Hey Marcus, thanks a lot for your great review! I'm glad that our app is allowing you to do all that you need. Please let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to assist.

Glow Dermal Therapy

It just kept getting better! I thought it was as capable of some of the other apps, then I realized it had more. Then some things I thought wouldn't be possible WERE, AND THEN they allowed me to make it look just as branded as the rest of my site. Oh yeah, and the support team is awesome too!

July 20, 2021

Thanks a lot for your great review Lathan! I'm glad our app is meeting your expectations and you're enjoying working with our team. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions :)

amoseeds

I'd recommend this app 100%. The RevenueHunt support team is very reactive and always does its best to give thorough replies. I had troubles with understanding the app logic and building my design, so the team kindly offered a Zoom call to help me out and show me exactly what to do. So far, the app has helped me collect new leads, convert some of them into new customers, but also convert old leads that didn't know which product to buy in the first place into active customers. Extremely helpful and it is now part of our marketing strategy!

July 12, 2021

Hey team! Thanks for your amazing review. I'm happy that you've found the app helpful to get new leads and sales and that you've made it a core part of your marketing strategy. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, we'd be glad to assist 😊

The Herb Farm

Great app! Very intuitive design and easy to use. The support team are always very willing to help with any questions. Definitely recommend :)

July 9, 2021

Thanks for your great review! I'm happy you're enjoying our app and working with our team, the feeling is mutual :) Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions.

CocoLime

I LOVE this app so much. It helps me a lot. You have the freedom to change the CSS and js. The quiz helps finding products to be more precise. The logic part is amazing. The most impressive thing is their customer service. they always solve your problems in a short amount of time. They always there trying to help us and they are very warm and polite. I highly recommend this app! if you are stilling choosing, you can give them a chance to try!

July 8, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review Elizabeth! I'm really happy that you're enjoying working with our app and our team. Please let me know if you need any further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

GloweBaby

Super excited to use this app for my store !! Quizzes can make a huge difference in helping to convert a customer.. the customer service has so far been exceptional !!! For a quiz app with high personalisation , support and being free... you can't ask for better !!!

July 5, 2021

Thanks so much for your awesome review 😊 I'm glad you're seeing the difference in conversions & sales thanks to the app. Feel free to reach out if you need anything else from us, I'd be happy to assist.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9