Product Recommendation Quiz

Quizzes Drive Sales, Segment your Leads and Grow your Audience

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Joyful Moose

Easy to install, setup, and use. I looked at several quiz apps, and found this format seems easiest for quiz takers.

May 18, 2022

Thank you for trying our quiz recommendation app and leaving such a positive review. We're glad you found it easy to install, setup, and use. Formatting quizzes can be tricky, so we're happy to hear that this format worked well for you and your quiz takers.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for using our app!

Soulflower

Location India

The best thing about this quiz is, it is widely customizable. It collects important data to help the business. To be honest I understood the interface very easily and it was really fun to work on this app. Definitely recommending for your E-Commerce sites!

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for trying out our Product Recommendation Quiz, Shubhangan! I'm glad you found it easy to use and that you had fun with it. Our goal is always to make the product recommendation process simple and enjoyable for both customers and businesses.

I'm glad that you highlighted the app's customizability, as we're always working on making the quiz even more flexible and tailored to each business' unique needs. Thank you again for trying it out and spreading the word!

Stoke Cold Pressed Juicery

Great app, it gained us a lot of information about our customers and their needs, which helps us to improve our product and services. The app is very easy to use and the customer service is incredibly fast!

May 13, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Leonne! We're so happy to hear that Product Recommendation Quiz has been helpful in understanding your customers' needs. Our team works hard to provide quick and easy customer service, so we're glad to know that we've been able to meet your expectations. Thank you for choosing us and we hope you'll continue to find our products and services valuable.

Afro Guys and A Gal

Great app with great customer service. They assisted me quickly and increased my limit (I'm on the free plan) without me even asking. Love it so far!

May 10, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Tiara! We're so glad to have you as a customer and we appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Product Recommendation Quiz even better, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our team is here to help.

Mychondria

The app itself is incredible, and this is only further emphasised by the incredible support team. I've had such great experiences with their support, always going above and beyond expectations to help me grow my business. Five stars!

May 9, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Nick! We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience with our app and support. Our team is passionate about helping businesses grow and we're glad to have been able to help you do just that. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue delivering value to you in the future.

Cedar Nursery - Plants and Outdoor Living

This app is very easy to use. It's customisable so you can match your store's theme. The support team are very friendly, helpful and reply promptly. Highly recommend this app.

May 7, 2022

Hi Jett, we're so glad you enjoy using our Product Recommendation Quiz app! It's great to hear that you find it easy to use and that our support team was able to help quickly and effectively. We appreciate your recommendation and we hope you'll continue to enjoy using our app.

jomocandle

used this app to create a quiz page, very user-friendly and you can customize the theme. on top of that, its free :) highly recommend~

May 1, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Product Recommendation Quiz app! We're glad you found it user-friendly and easy to customize. And most importantly, thank you for noting that we have a free plan available! We hope you'll find many more uses for it in the future.

Vellena

Location Slovakia

Perfect app - I got everything I needed. Was able to integrate it with Klaviyo and create additional functionality - segments based upon the answers. Customer service very helpful, definitely recommend!.

April 27, 2022

Thank you for choosing Product Recommendation Quiz, it's great to hear you're finding it useful!

We're really happy to hear that you've been able to integrate it with Klaviyo and create additional functionality - that sounds like a great use of the app. Our team is always here to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance.

Thanks again for using our product and we hope you continue to find it helpful!

Winnie Beau London

This app is great so far only been using for 3 weeks but its a hit over here with clients and customers.

April 24, 2022

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear that our Product Recommendation Quiz app is a hit with both customers and clients. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, we'd be happy to help.

RUN24.MX

Esta aplicacion funciona con tags y nos ayuda por la gran cantidad de variantes y productos que tenemos, ademas de que el servicio al cliente es increible ayudan y muy rapido

April 22, 2022

¡Muchas gracias por usar nuestra app! Estamos felices de poder ayudar al éxito de tu tienda, y por que hayas encontrado utilidad en nuestras diferentes funcionalidades. No dudes en contactarnos de nuevo si necesitas soporte adicional 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16