My Product Registration

Give customers peace of mind

$15/month. 5-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

My Mellow

I've been reading and trying out different warranty app registration and this one is all I ever wanted. Nice layout, easy to install and setup. Great customer service. Nice and quick. Definitely recommend

Durofix Direct

Time spent using app About 2 months

Responsive developer and Amazing App! Have some issue with theme integration, but vito helped to fix in a short time. Definitely recommend it.

Jinnandtonics

This app is great for our customers being able to register their products with us. We needed a way to change the default order status upon registration and got in touch with Vito. He replied very quickly and solved our problem in no time. Excellent customer service! Thanks again, Vito!

pagodesigns.com.au

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this app. App does all we rquire for our product warranty registration. Support is AMAZING. They are quick to assist and go out of their way to help. Definitely recommend.

Mullet Tools

Time spent using app 1 day

Support has been very fast. App appears to have all the functionality I was expecting. Very turnkey.

Yada Auto Electronics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app, and excellent support. Vito is always there to help when you need him! I've tested all the product registration apps in the store, and this has been the best all around solution for our needs. Thanks Vito!

Lexivon.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy and helpful, great customer service support, needed some help and they replied really quickly solving the issue asap.

pelicansport

Time spent using app About 1 year

App is simple and works great. I've had a few questions and customization requests and support is also very helpful and quick.

Sleep8

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The My Product Registration app works great. It does what it is designed to do and is easy to install.

bitmore.co.uk

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Really simple to use app. Had a query after a few years of use and the support team got back to me after only a couple of hours and had my query resolved. UPDATE: Loving V2, much easier to use and better organised. The after sales support and customer service has been really quick and helpful too.