Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Athena London

Easy to use, professional and well priced! It has everything I need, explains how to use it well and is handy to have everything in one place with the Rewards app too.

Datsuzoku

Super helpful staff (thanks Ais and Chris), very easy to use and efficient app. Highly recommended.

Magical wax

Had some issues with how to bulk import many reviews. The customer service team was amazing, very prompt and friendly willing to help with the issues I faced and fixed my problems completely.

Meeraboo

I really love this app, it does everything I need it too and whenever I ask the team anything, they are very helpful and prompt. Customer service is very important, and I rate them highly. Highly recommend.

Warmicita Herbals

Just started using the app. Easy to integrate and very helpful customer service via email. Adding the SPF/DKIM DNS records to your domain registrar is needed if you want the review requests to come from your email address and not stamped.io.

Hooks Jiu-Jitsu

Great App - Easy to use and great customer service. Disappointed that we didn't install this earlier!

My Good Wig

The app and the layout are very user friendly. The support is extremely helpful and are helping me through the process of learning how everything works. The app is great and the support is phenomenal! I highly recommend this app for anyone looking for a great review app that has world class support! A huge shout out to Ashok and his fellow team as they are amazing!

Aromalief

Great and fast customer service. I love all the widgets they have available and how efficiently we can collect customer reviews.

Ideaure Jewelry

Wonderful app! Always works perfectly for us. If you're in the market for a simple soulution for reviews – this is it!

Ecococoon

I have been using the app for about 1 year and it's great. It's very easy to use on my side and for the customers to fill out the reiews. I have contacted the support a few times and they have been amazing, Highly recommended