Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

AFBev

Overall, the app is great. I like the automation components. I wish certain features didn't need higher subscriptions but I have no complaints about the app. Customer service was quick and effective.

SUMA TREND

Ich habe die App im Online Shop installiert, es war wirklich schnell und einfach. Die App funktioniert sehr gut. Das einzige was ich bei der App vermisse ist die Spracheinstellung für das Menu.

ShopDaan

The app is great and easy to use however it is product specific and I couldn’t figure out a way to put all the reviews under homepage.

March 19, 2021

Hello ShopDaan,

Thank you for your review!

It's definitely possible to insert the reviews widget in the homepage of your store.

Our support team will be reaching out to you to assist with the setup :)

EGOECO

Free plan: easy install and setup, I got a little confused between free functionality and options included in payed plans because there were still some checkboxes to tick etc that are only relevant for payed plans - but nothing that a little cup of coffee can't solve ;) I hope we get enough customers to hop on the real cool payed options. Keep it up! +++
Freies Abo: einfache Installation und Konfiguration, ich bin ein wenig durcheinandergekommen bei den kostenlosen bzw. kostenpflichtigen Optionen, da auch Checkboxen etc. für kostenpflichtige Optionen angezeigt werden und auswählbar sind. Aber nichts, was bei einer Tasse Kaffee nicht lösbar wäre - ein Glück verkaufen wir auch Kaffeetasse ;) . Ich hoffe, wir bekommen genug Kunden um uns die kostenpflichtige Version leisten zu können. Weiter so!

As Happy as a Quokka

The support team are very quick and efficient with their help. I was a little unsure about a few back end settings, but they were able to clear up my confusion straight away.

Ida's Place ooshi GmbH

Good app to collect reviews from customers and respond to them. The Support-Team is also very responsive.

Solstice Naturals

The free plan works really well for what I need it for and the couple of issues I had setting it up were resolved quickly by support. Definitely better than the apps I was using before

Bondi Chai Latte

Impressive, flexible app that elicits a good response rate from our customers (all of them great, by the way). When we needed guidance on a few tweaks, customer support was prompt and attentive.

Braycreates

I am enjoying the app. I wish there was a way to live chat with someone about my questions. It's easy to use.

Golden Eagle Farms

Has great customer service. A bit expensive, but I suppose they all are. Difficult to get google seller ratings but great for product reviews.