Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Feintboxingco

love the app so much more inexpensive than Yotpo, but lacks nothing to make reviews an asset. Happy we went with these guys for www.feintboxing.com

Rickys Wall

I love this app. I got way more sales when customer sees what others think about the store products.

Essential Woodwork

Fantastic app and great addon for the Shopify reviews app. Tommy has been excellent in helping with support, and the new features that are being released just seem endless! Easy to use and highly recommended.

Cosei

I have been working with Tommy and they provided amazing supports!
The app itself is good but also the service and supports they provide are really REALLY amazing. Thanks for all the supports!!!

Puzzletrails

Absolutely would recommend. The product is easy to use and simple to integrate into your store. Very happy. Service has always been really prompt when I have needed it. So lovely to find such a great app

Always Bearded Lifestyle

Great experience switching over from the overpriced review app that starts with a Y. I've worked with Tommy to ensure a smooth transition, help with coding, and getting it just how I like it. I will never look back. Stand up app! A must have for any business to harness the power of happy customers!

Saltwood

Great app, its free and has helped us gain a number of 5* reviews from customers via the email it sends

Custom Teeth Devices

We started getting more reviews when we added this addon with Shopify Product review.
Very end-user friendly and in-mail review.
Go for it.
Thanks!

Maddijaxxjewelry

This is a great product. Even as a basic addon, its features are extremely helpful and professional. I appreciate how shopify and its partners give the small business owner big company features and appearance. My customers are pleasantly surprised. Thanks!

Rugbystuff Com

Free version didn't get us anywhere but have upgraded to basic and we are starting to make some good progress.

Excellent support from Tommy, refined the widgets to suit us perfectly.