Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Cell Swap Ga

I have been using this app for a little over a month for my new site www.CellSwapGA.com. I use this app in conjunction with Shopify Product Reviews. So far so good. Customer support responses are fast. They are constantly updating the app with new features which is a huge plus. They give you the ability to highlight your reviews in different ways. I have an entire tab/page on my website for all my reviews.

More importantly, they have automation setup to collect reviews which has been huge for my store. The results so far have been good and this is a lot more sensible to use than Yotpo's outrageous pricing for their services. I mentioned Yotpo because it's probably one of the closest review tools that offers similar services but the prices especially for a new business :(
Thanks Shopry!

Chakratopia

I highly recommend this Product Reviews app - it's east to set up and customize and the reviews that are coming through really put you in touch with your product, delivery and customer experience. As a service + product based eCommerce site, the information is extremely valuable. TY!

Girl Hair

Great app. Simple. Takes out a lot of work following up with customers.

Thanks, Shopify.

www.girlandhair.com

Impossibleproject

Great App that does what it says it will!

Covers a bunch of features that some other apps charge a lot for.
Easy admin UI and once it is setup all is automated. Solid recommendation.

Thanks Shopry!

Goat Leather Bags

Really awesome app. I was trying to generate feedback on the original Shopify review app and getting nowehere. This one does it all for you.

I have just upgraded and found a pile of other great features which look really useful, Highly recommended,

Coasterlily

I was totally lost after the reviews started coming in to my new shopify store. Several emails exchanged and within the hour I was up and running and am still very happy with the help I received. Thank you Tommy for your help with this awesome app. It looks great on my home page (CoasterLily.com)! Highly recommended!

The Blissful Dog

Very pleased with this app! Like most etailers, reviews are a lifeblood for my business. I had thousands of reviews and when I was switching to Shopify I was panicked about moving them. The team here jumped right in and helped me get sorted out. Plus, the image upload is a GREAT feature. Plus, loving this connects to a Shopify App. Thanks for being there for us!

UPDATE TO REVIEW
Was having a problem with product pages loading properly and theme developer told me it was Shopry. I contacted Shopry and within TWO MINUTES, yes, TWO MINUTES, Tommy jumped on it and fixed it. That easy! And no, it was NOT the app, just one of those blips that happen. Point is, Tommy saved my day. I was a mess over this and he had it fixed in MINUTES. Who does that? Tommy does! Cannot rave enough about this customer service.

Yet another update! 2018
Just when I think their customer service couldn't get any better...the team at Stamped.io outdoes themselves. I had a rather complicated request and no one batted an eye...they just DID WHAT I WANTED??? How crazy is that? I expressed a desire and they said, "No problem" and got it done.

Another FIVE STARS from us!

Dream E Juice

STOP READING THIS NOW and Install this app. Look no further and don't waste any more time. Hands down this is the best app on shopify. We have gone through many review apps and paid a lot for them. The features that you need are here and the support you always wished for is here.

Tommy's response speed is amazing.

Another feature that hasn't been mentioned is the ability to import previous orders and request reviews. This is great for store that is just starting and want to catch up on previous orders. Also a nice feature if your old review app was horrible and now you want to get those reviews.

Thanks again!

Mudgear

Very solid app with good integration with the native shopify reviews app. Enabling a review by email is a huge advantage over making your customer come back to your site. This is a great answer for anyone who can't pay the crazy prices older review apps are trying to charge for similar feature set.

Rion Douglas Gifts

I installed Products Reviews Addon and it was easy enough. Customer service contacted me to ask if there was anything I needed help. Tommy was AWESOME! Thanks Products Reviews Addon!