Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Advantagesupplements Com

If you need a review and Q&A app, this is much cheaper than some of the alternatives. There was an updated widget that had not been released yet to the public, but they were willing to install it no problem. I needed some customization to how it was displayed on my site, and Tommy was able to get it to look exactly how I wanted it. Great service and great app.
www.advantagesupplements.com

Pet Products Are Us

Great App!
Have certainly seen in increase in reviews!

Mmore Cases

A simply amazing app! Cannot say enough how productive. 5 starts! www.mmore.net

Harbour Island Store

This was literally the first app I installed in my new store. Reviews are huge as everyone knows and these guys get it. The app has all the settings and tools I need and the support is second to none. Sounds like a paid promo but it's not. If you're looking for a review app, I can't recommend this one enough. Just get it!

Mischievousdesign

loving this Addon. It's made it super easy for me to prompt customers to write a review and super easy on their end to write the review.

Honeysu

The easiest way to drive customer reviews to your site! A must-have.

Fifthtee

fantastic app, helped me gain more insight into what our customers want, need, and dislike.

Kush Cargo

Amazing. Does exactly what we need/want and for a fraction of what the competitor charged.

Fabula Nebulae

A very useful Add-on to the native Shopify Reviews app. The best part - it's FREE aaaand has awesome customer service. Highly recommend!

Thricenoblebeards

The apps integration works flawlessly. I will say I had a small problem and they went above and beyond what I expected, fixing it immediately. Service like this is invaluable these days.