Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Kat Scrappiness

The customer support won me over with this app. First of all it works like a charm, has all the options and features that we needed so the app is great. But what puts it over the top for me is the support. Thank you for always helping and so quickly too!

Licka Sticka

i absolutely love this app. its what i was hoping to achieve for my new store. i would totally recommend it to other store owners. i love the different features that are offered even for the free package. a lifesaver.

The Wax Connection

Love it! Easy to customize, tons of features, easy for customers to use. We've definitely received quite a bit more reviews on products than we ever had in the past. Started with free plan and promptly upgraded to next plan - you get a lot of bang for your buck! Thanks!

The Confetti Post

I have been using Stamped.io for my store for years now. It has made it so easy to gather automated reviews and provide social proof on my website. Everything looks great and integrates wonderfully. Any time I have a question, I receive prompt and friendly service.

Smart Merino

Great job guys!!!! Love seeing the amazing reviews coming thru for our products at https://www.smartmerino.com

E M Papers

So far, so good. Does the basics very well for a free product.

Ilushess

This app works great, good to have!

Liquid Co

We've used two other very popular review apps and have decided to stick with Product Reviews Addon for the following reasons:

Features - 5/5. Has the most features out of all the apps we've tried. Easy to use and our favorite feature is the ability to get webhook notifications via the Aftership integration so that reviews are sent out AFTER the customer receives their parcel. It makes a huge difference and is something we've been looking out for for a while now!

It's also great that customers can leave a review directly from the email - one of the standout features we knew we wouldn't settle without in a review app.

Price - 5/5. The price for what you get is unbeatable. Affordable pricing with incredible features and very responsive customer service.

Customer Service - 5/5. We've been looking for some customization on our site and have had various questions in the past. The team responds quickly and goes over the top in helping us customize and set things up the way we need. We've always received a friendly and helpful response within a day or less.

The team are continually adding updates and users of the app can see a timeline with new and previous updates. It's great to be kept in the loop and know about new features being continually added and having the app constantly improved.

One of our highest recommended apps.

Progreyusa

Fantastic app! Makes it so easy for my customers to write reviews! Works seamlessly with Shopify's built-in product review app.

Your Natural Healing

Thanks for your fast service and attention to my issue. Your app is very helpful. Thank you for the service you provide. -Regards, Paul Amor-Sui.com