Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Luggage Outlet

I had received ZERO reviews prior to installing the app, and it has definitely helped to bring in more reviews than before

The Vintage Beard Company

So far it seems to be working great. Mine has sent over 30 emails in the 1st week, and we have gotten 4 reviews so far! I will update this review if I run across any issues.

Custom Wall Tapestries2

Love this app. Support is outstanding too! Really like that it is free. Reviews make a difference. Thank you thank you! Best ever!

Sticks63

Fantastic app and even better support! Hard to find support SO good like this. Wish they had more apps as I would use them all :)

Aklasu

2020 Update:
For anyone on the fence on whether to use this app, get off the fence. This is the company to partner with. The Product Reviews app is great but their service and dedication to our business is refreshing. I'm not treated as a means to an end. Get the app!
2019 Update:
Their level of service and communication is a worthy goal for all shop owners. You can sense that they are committed to your success. I highly recommend this app and the team that supports it.

Update:
It's been a few years and my experience is still great. I love the improvements and the customer service hasn't wavered at all.

Working with Shopry has been great. Not only is the Product Reviews Addon much needed to extend Shopify's app, they provide excellent customer service and technical support. After sending an email asking a question or requesting help, I hear from Tommy or one of his team members in no time. My expectations have been exceeded over and over again. Two thumbs way up.

Duffle Co

The app is great. But what stood out to be was the the customer service which is amazing. Very impressed.

Quality Cage Crafters

Our reviews have increased dramatically since using this addon. Easy to setup, been using the free version and will be upgrading soon.

Thank you!

F K The Game

Great App, great price, support and easy to use.

We looked at some other review apps that hid its pricing and got back to us 5 days later.
In contrast, Product Review Addon responded very quickly and works perfectly with Shopify reviews.
We went premium to email all of our previous customers and are very happy with the results. There are a number of great options such as Verified buyer, picture uploads and feature reviews.

Also now when you google our store www.f--kthegame.com our 5 star rating appears in the search results.

It also works great with their notifyer app.

Well worth trying out!

Ilfxm

This app has allowed up to gain excellent insight into our products from the customer view. Recommend it highly.

Clothed With Truth

Intuitive to navigate and simple to customize review emails. Responsive support assistance. Would highly recommend!