Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Smart Merino

Great job guys!!!! Love seeing the amazing reviews coming thru for our products at https://www.smartmerino.com

E M Papers

So far, so good. Does the basics very well for a free product.

Ilushess

This app works great, good to have!

Liquid Co

We've used two other very popular review apps and have decided to stick with Product Reviews Addon for the following reasons:

Features - 5/5. Has the most features out of all the apps we've tried. Easy to use and our favorite feature is the ability to get webhook notifications via the Aftership integration so that reviews are sent out AFTER the customer receives their parcel. It makes a huge difference and is something we've been looking out for for a while now!

It's also great that customers can leave a review directly from the email - one of the standout features we knew we wouldn't settle without in a review app.

Price - 5/5. The price for what you get is unbeatable. Affordable pricing with incredible features and very responsive customer service.

Customer Service - 5/5. We've been looking for some customization on our site and have had various questions in the past. The team responds quickly and goes over the top in helping us customize and set things up the way we need. We've always received a friendly and helpful response within a day or less.

The team are continually adding updates and users of the app can see a timeline with new and previous updates. It's great to be kept in the loop and know about new features being continually added and having the app constantly improved.

One of our highest recommended apps.

Progreyusa

Fantastic app! Makes it so easy for my customers to write reviews! Works seamlessly with Shopify's built-in product review app.

Your Natural Healing

Thanks for your fast service and attention to my issue. Your app is very helpful. Thank you for the service you provide. -Regards, Paul Amor-Sui.com

Luvibee Kids Company

Very easy to set up and takes the hassle out of remembering to request reviews. Thanks for taking one less thing to worry about off my plate!

Canningcrafts

The setup & customization for this app were pretty simple. I've gotten numerous reviews for my website so far. I wish customers could review multiple purchased products instead of just 1. You can prioritize products for review, but I have over 300 products. So I think it will be tricky to constantly switch out products for future reviews. But other than that, it's GREAT!

Onefinesecret Kr

I wish I could give more stars.

There might be other apps out there with more technical features but the support is what makes this app the best!!!

Great support + timely response. I can't ask for more.

Thanks for your help, Tommy!

Goldtouch

Super quick response and accurate the first time. Very pleased.