Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Honeygirlorganics

Great App! Easy to use and generates customer reviews automatically without too much effort. Now it's time to upgrade to the paid version, and we are excited to see what more that can do for our website!

Tasteetreasures

Love this app, does everything I need it to do and more! Plus support is so fast and helpful!

Tailor Made Nutrition

Has been very effective so far. I've used other techniques to garner reviews but this one has definitely worked the best!

Blue Unicoin

Installed it a day ago...so far so good! Great app for getting reviews and feedback from customer. Best of all, its a FREE app.

Organic Press Juices

This has definitely been a huge value add for my website. Having actual reviews from actual customers is truly beneficial when you want a prospective buyer to actual purchase from you. This app does the trick with its mail after purchase algorithm that is perfectly customisable to your choosing, and a coupon incentive to push customers to actual review your store. A definite must have for every online store. Thank you

Dentist Net

Fantastic App with FANTASTIC customer support! Tons of functionality and they are adding more every day!

www.dentist.net

Sabbat Box

Wish I had known this came out sooner! I have two Shopify stores, my other store uses a competitor's app and this store uses Reviews Addon and I like it so much more. I just installed this app and it was a breeze to configure and use. I have been waiting for about a year for something like this to come out and would really step up the game for the Shopify reviews app. The company that we purchased our Shopify store's theme from built in the functionality of Shopify reviews within our theme, and I wanted to install the Shopify reviews app sooner, but it didn't offer all of the features I was hoping for it to have...that is until now :-). I also could have downloaded other review apps, but since our theme was made to specifically integrate with the Shopify reviews app I figured I would wait, plus I couldn't justify paying so much money for similar apps that do what this one does.

This app is intuitive, easy to install, easy to use/moderate and extremely customizable. I love that it offers dynamic or static coupon codes and the option to offer customers the chance to take a picture of their item to share on their review as well.

The best thing about this app and what I personally think sets it apart from their competition is the amount of control you have over it...in all aspects of the app. I love the fact that I can exclude items from review by simply entering a tag (we use another app for recurring subscription services on this store and it creates hidden products on our admin and we don't want to send reviews/recommendations for these items) which is really nice! I love that I have control over the items that are featured within the review email product recommendations, the smart share feature, social push, and the individual options you have when it comes to the "widgets" you can add. You can also import sales you had previously and send your previous customer's a review request email to help get the reviews started on your store as well. They really have thought of everything!

Extremely impressed!

Shave Nation Shavingsupplies

This app is excellent and the support team is top notch! I had a few questions and they were answered immediately. Before adding it, reviews were trickling in... After adding it we have a steady flow of reviews coming in every single day. The price point is a bargain compared to the other review apps. It's simple-You want more reviews and repeat customers? Get this App!
By: Geofatboy https://shavenation.com/

Newandgreen

This app is great! It has really helped boost reviews for my site. It is a very simple app, easy to use, and the support team is very quick to answer any questions you may have. Definitely recommend!

Little Lace Box

Great app. I've been waiting a year for an app like this. Worth the wait!