Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Newandgreen

This app is great! It has really helped boost reviews for my site. It is a very simple app, easy to use, and the support team is very quick to answer any questions you may have. Definitely recommend!

Little Lace Box

Great app. I've been waiting a year for an app like this. Worth the wait!

Vapeamericainc Com

Brilliant app! A must have if your serious about selling online. The customer service is second to none. Every time I had a query or issue the support was amazing. They even helped out with a request by putting something together for us in no time.
I can't recommend this app and its developers highly enough. Superb!

The Bath Hut

Really Great App! Definitely would recommend, it has helped The Bath Hut to provide reviews from customers. www.bath-hut.com

Toki Sg

The people at Shopry are amazing for creating such a wonderful product. Tommy aka The Flash for his lightning speed replies to any enquiries. Minimal verbage with spot on understanding of your needs. For the best product review app in shopify, click "GET" above. now.

Petdepot

Customer service is impressive! They helped us move seamlessly from another review service and everything was smooth and fast. The configuration and settings on the app is superb and very clear. Keep up the great job guys!

Vandpibe

We loved this app and the development team, so we upgraded to PREMIUM ACCOUNT! Thank you!

Vlyvly Co

I love this app and its developer so much that I had to write this review. I usually don't write reviews about anything but I couldn't ignore the quality of app and service of the developer. The product itself was already good enough but my website needed little more customizations. I had about 3 major customizations needed and with speed and accuracy, the developer had done all customizations very quick and exactly the way I wanted. It's hard to explain the design of the wanted result over the email but even with several e-mails going back and forth to make it look right, the developer found out exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it to look and have done exactly that. He went beyond to make the look to fit my website's overall theme as well. I don't need to mention all the great features this app has but I just want to thank the developer(s) for making such a great app and for having an excellent service and quality!

Sword Plough

Really great app and AMAZING customer service! Tommy and the rest of the team were extremely responsive and helpful as we got up and running.

Kulaushop Sk

If I could add 5stars more I do it :) Tommy and whole Shopry team is totally great, helpful and they support everything I need. Very fast and friendly communication. Im very satisfied with interface of app and funcionalities. Back-end looks totally simple and you got there everything what you need. Everything works as I imagined. Great job guys :))

Marek, co-founder KULAUshop.sk