Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Forever Fab Boutique

Awesome application! Everything works great!

Embrace Failure

Amazing.. Tommy, one of the customer service reps helped me out with everything. Would definitley recommend. Not only because of the great customer service, but also the app is great social proof for your store.

Lyne Leather

Brilliant App. It has helped us gain a lot of credibility, with people leaving reviews and purchasing based on reviews. Simple to use, and a lot of great functionality.

Highly Recommend.

Greatrads

This is a brilliant app. An absolute must have. We cannot recommend it highly enough, simple and very very effective. The support from Tommy is world class.

Sanctified Weaving Company

Very fast to setup and easy to use. Plus it works by people reviewing your products via e-mail so its very non-obtrusive for our customers! (Did I mention its free?)

Xwerks

Works well and way cheaper than competitors. We have been able to collect hundreds of reviews using this app.

Choix

Unbelievable app that adds a ton of features that other apps charge you a much larger monthly fee for (and then don't even do it as well). Probably the best app we've added to our store in terms of the experience it adds for our customers!

Obsessive Shoe Addict

I like how this app automatically sends reviews after the customer has received their order. It was easy to install and setup.

Thanks,

Obsessive Shoe Addict

Sotg

This add-on to Shopify Reviews has helped us acquire way more reviews than we had before we installed this app.

I just upgraded to the basic plan because I hit my limit with the free plan. That is a good problem to have, I guess.

Thanks again for developing this add-on. I greatly appreciate it.

- Jarrad T. Markel

Locobeauty

Simply the best app. The best thing is they really care what customers say. I asked them about the small bug then they fixed it right away. It looks easy but it's really not easy in real lives. I highly recommend these guys.