Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Babysupermarket

A must have App. Already positive results that is resulting in the very first time true honest reviews being submitted. Thank you

Celtic Knot Works

This makes it quick and easy to get reviews for your products. I have had an excellent conversion rate on the review request emails.

Whites Home Store

Brilliant - The quality of this service is second to none. Tommy Ong really helped me out and did a great job of sorting out some things I couldn't figure out such as css and scripts. All in all though it was really easy to set up. I got confused by the boxes initially on the widget page but once I realised these were easy to use I got my review drawer and review page sorted in no time.

Thank you Stamped.io and thank you Tommy Ong!

Upstudionc

It is a great addition to your Shopify store. It syncs perfectly with the Shopify Review app. I like that it is within your Shopify admin area, you don't have to go to a third party site. You can see a queue of e-mails and modify the date to be sent very easily, not black boxish like other third parties. The free version still gives you plenty of customization options.

Timeyourgift

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

great app, easy to customize and really engages my customers!

Baja Bobs

Fabulous addition to the Shopify Review app.

Bohemian Brothers Beard Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Added this app to our store, bohemianbrosbeard.com, several months ago. Easy to set up. Handles all of our review emails. Overall, great app.

Gmarley

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Works wonders - extremely happy. Great service from Tommy - Thanks for everything - www.thehippiehouse.com.au

Take A Shot

Location Germany

If used correctly, this is one of the most powerful apps in your Shopify store. We just started collecting reviews about 4 months ago and already got around 100 reviews in total. And we just start to realize in how many ways you can utilize them on your page.
Great work! :-)

Ddhouse Com Sg

Location Singapore

Easy to set up and useful in getting rewards from customers.
Recommended