Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hoglights

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Absolutely wrapped! The initial setup is a little daunting, but not too difficult. The support is brilliant and being able to migrate from other review apps is brilliant! We haven't lost any of our previous reviews. The pricing plans are great and the prices are reasonable too.

Top job guys!

Shootenstuff

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I had some initial issues transferring my reviews over from Yotpo. Tommy responded to me relatively quickly and got everything up and running perfectly for me.

The app has all the features we will need at a much more reasonable price compared to others. The product recommendation in emails is a feature we particularly like.

Looking forward to seeing what else it can do.

Brave Survivor

Great add-on.
take a look how it works out for me: www.bravesurvivor.com

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent. Very easy to set up. I received a personal response within hours from Tommy on a question. I've exceeded the number of review requests available in the free plan, and am considering upgrading.

Simply Stylish Gifts

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Fantastic app. It runs in the background and sends the review requests to your customers (timing can be changed if required). Great to have customer reviews on our website. Very happy.

Bladeandblue

We have been using this app for a couple weeks now, and we couldn't be happier. It is far better than the alternatives. We have the premium account and it's really worth it at a reasonable price. Also, impressing features that come with it such as importing existing reviews from other apps/platforms, social media sharing (auto/manual), and option to customize product recommendations with the review request.
Great job!

Entorno Bano

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app, and the team is so quick to answer you for help. Check out the results on my store: www.entornobano.com

Closet Spice

This App is amazing! And customer service is unbeatable as well.
Tommy helped me solve my problem on a weekend, definitely worth having this app for all I know.

Professional Violin Cases

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Awesome awesome app! And awesome service too!

I'm not a tech savvy person, so I had to ask a lot of questions. But the support was amazing! Answered all my questions accurately and efficiently. Thanks Tommy!

And so many different ways of presenting reviews, which really is the key to building a trustworthy online store. I highly recommend this app.

Birdtricks

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We love this app - it is exactly what we wanted for our store. You can see it at work on our home page www.birdtricksstore.com as well as the product page.

I went through my email list asking for reviews, and got a few, and did the same via my FB page but NOTHING compares to the actual effectiveness of the app itself. It automatically sends the email to get a review, and it does just that.

I offer quite a few free products in my store to help spread knowledge and awareness and asking for reviews on those was like pulling teeth - but when done through the app it's so much more effective and people respond really well to it. They also allow for enough time for your customer to implement what they buy before reviewing which is great.

I used the free version until my sales were higher than 50 people a month then I ungraded since not everyone will leave a review - I want to fill my store with them and constantly have up to date reviews as social proof of my product which is exactly what this app does. Very great job to the entire team - and easily integrated since I am not a super high tech person and was able to do it myself. Bravo, stamped!!!!