Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Europabay

-------------------------
UPDATED Review
-------------------------

Feeling Optimistic! Just wanted to update our review here. Originally left stamped a 5 star glowing review. I would like to say after 2 years working with stamped, they provide an outstanding, professional service, second to none. The customer service is seriously fast, professional and reliable, even working weekends. I have a lot of experience dealing with developers and App staff, these guys know their stuff so well they mostly don't even require access to your theme, CSS or HTML, they seem to just know what to do, which means they have massive experience with all shopify themes! I'm updating this review because they have helped my business grow 10 fold, the app they have created is really wonderful and easy to use and very reliable, I love the blog notifications/update centre they have within admin , it's great to keep updated on new features and integration with other App's... I Don't want to over do this review, but if you're looking for a reviews app, or have one and are being charged a fortune for it ... I highly recommend stamped. Big Shout out to Tommy! Thanks for your help dude! Best, EuropaBay Limited.

---------------------
Original Review
---------------------

A must have Reliable App and a must have customer experience from shopry for all shopify shops & Users! First Class all the way. Interface is clean, crispy and easy to use, Plenty of Highly Sought After features available for FREE! There are a few review apps out there and I have tested them and Shopry is a Lot More than just a review app, its a way to engage and involve your customers with your business, You can even reward them with a coupon for the review via email. The email sent out to customers is again clean and crispy looking and easy to navigate with loads of features like remaining anonymous when leaving reviews - Glad I finally have a reviews program that is perfect for my store. Many Thanks to Tommy who helped me out with some extra cool features :)

Kingcuffs

UPDATED:

The Widget 2.0 is what we've longed for, our website was filled with alot of scripts that takes a little longer to load, but with the Widget 2.0 the reviews now loads as part shopify and doesn't wait for seconds, it loads INSTANTLY! The "votes" in google rich snippets is also renamed as "Reviews" as I requested. THANK YOU!

---
We've been using the app for months now, and their support and app is AMAZING. You get to automate the review request process to your customers. We first use the Free version, but saw the benefits and ROI that the app was providing, and we went straight to upgrade.

Thank you Shopry!

Enchantedleaves

Such an AMAZING app! A great way to remind customers to review your products, which helps others to buy :)
Support staff is great too! Thanks so much!

Anactofdogstore

Wow! I am blown away by this awesome reviews app and my customers are loving it, too! I switched from Yotpo, as they were unhelpful, expensive and not even close to the design quality and expertise of the Addon reviews. Stellar support and a marked increase in sales! What are you waiting for?

Chokeshopify

Can´t recommend these guys enough. Just finished migrating all my reviews from another service provider (one of the so called Big Ones) and am so happy I chose Stamped. Fantastic app that´s on the rise with stellar customer support. If you are on the fence, take the plunge. They will deliver!

Babel Alchemy

Great customer support and app! Highly recommended for stores looking to generate more reviews.

Chloe Olive

Great app! We've been very happy using the review add-on app for the past few months. Customer service has been outstanding!! We highly recommend you give this one a try.

Pool Store Canada

Martin from Stamped.io was great with setting up the widgets on my store, highly recommend these guys. They also updated the way the reviews report on Google search

Update to my review - Google is reporting issues via Search console, the correct code is missing for Google to display the reviews on the search page!

Great App! Only thing i find it is a little long to get to the review request part of the app. other than that it works great with a little time spent

i recommend this app

Jasper Swag

I appreciate the convenience of this app. Definitely makes it easy for customers to give their opinions.

Planet Mermaid

I recommend this app to everyone. It works so well with the Shopify Product Reviews app.