Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Umpie Yorkshire

This is a great app & very easy to install. I'm so pleased to have found an automatic method of getting customers to write reviews without having to request them myself as a follow on email each time. I needed a small change to the size of the text in the review box and Tommy came back to me with the answer within an hour. What a good service. Two weeks installed and already reviews are starting to arrive. Excellent!
Joanna
Umpie Yorkshire

Elements For Life

I love the way it integrates with the Shopify reviews and just works out of the box. The features just keep coming. Without a doubt one of my favourite apps and the support is awesome. These guys rock!

Gr3en

We had a somewhat complicated and confusing situation due to our GR3EN Superfood brew subscription package. I reached out to Tommy and I have to say, he was amazing. He worked for several days on getting everything figured out and accommodated every request I made. AWESOME customer service! I just sent our my first batch of emails requesting reviews at www.gr3en.org , and the responses have been a joy to review, very encouraging for a store owner to know that his or her customers are happy with their product :)

Arousing Appetites

Amazing app, amazing customer service. This is already and will do wonders for our store and will help improve conversions immensely

Swan Cartridges

Fantastic app. Easy integrates with our site and the best way to get reviews.

Patch Freak

Nice app and so easy to use and its FREE so why not.I highly recommend

Chloesofcaptiva

Shopry is great! It's a great help and the super-helpful staff got it up and running in a snap. I whole-heartedly endorse this app, A+++ and Gold Stars to this app!

Forever Fab Boutique

Awesome application! Everything works great!

Embrace Failure

Amazing.. Tommy, one of the customer service reps helped me out with everything. Would definitley recommend. Not only because of the great customer service, but also the app is great social proof for your store.

Lyne Leather

Brilliant App. It has helped us gain a lot of credibility, with people leaving reviews and purchasing based on reviews. Simple to use, and a lot of great functionality.

Highly Recommend.