Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gentil

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Awesome app. Great features at way better value than the competition *cough* Yotpo. Very active developers adding new goodies all the time and super responsive to requests and support. Very impressed, keep it up.

Mybrush Shoppen

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

This app adds value and the support behind is very responsive. Great work!

Insight Lighting

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent app, works like a charm!! :)

Pariot Apparel Company

Time spent using app About 5 years

App is easy and straightforward

Style My Candles

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Really liking this app so far! We have already started getting reviews on our products. Seems to make the requesting reviews from your customers part very easy. Thanks!

09/02/16- Still using and loving this app! Just asked support to add the carousel reviews widget to a couple of my webpages and they responded quickly and had it done quickly! Now that we have quite a few reviews, I think displaying the reviews on the home page will help our customers purchase with confidence. thanks!

Route 401

Amazing app. I would definitely go for this one in conjunction with the Shopify Reviews app. Even on the free level it gives you the very important SEO benefit of having reviews. I am a paid subscriber and they are adding new features all the time and improving. Thanks!

Allpremiumstuff

Location Indonesia

Nice application and responsive support :)

Ingressitemsbuy

Amazinig application, has changed my site and my work !!!
***** Five Star

Coloraddicted Com

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 5 hours

One of the top 10 apps on Shopify and just what I needed for my eshop ! A "must-have" for any eshop owner.

As if this wasn't enough, each time I asked a question, I got a reply in less than 10 minutes. On top of that, they offered to connect with me via TeamViewer to help me solve a potential problem !!!

This is phenomenal service from people who have built a super-duper app. Can't recommend it highly enough. Thank you so much !!!

Cws Healing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great extension for the review app by Shopify just what it needed thank you.