Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bleamx

Location France

ITS HORRIBLE, so run AWAY!
& here is why: 1. Talking about customer service, oh sorry there is no CS at all , if you ask for help on Monday, expect to have a reply by next week.
2. The app is absolutely awful and not easy to use, and you will be always depending on CS (mentioned earlier ) to fix tons of issues.
3. When i got a response from them ( after 5 days), they just screwed up my store, and put reviews all over the place ( reviews just below product title can you imagine ) and. then they told me its fixed !! my ads & store were up running and it was a TRUE MESS.
4. They will definitely reply to this review saying that they just emailed me and they fixed the issue ( Oh seriously ??)
So if you dont wanna srew up your whole store, just look further there are tond of apps way better than this mess.

June 22, 2022

Hi Bleamx team,

It looks like we've recently been in touch through our support channels and a solution has already been found!

Aside from one ticket you created on a Friday and we couldn't get to until Monday; we've been able to get back to you within our SLO window of 12 hours. (We have limited support on weekends and ask for your patience)

I do see a few tickets where we tried working with you and never heard back? It is always best to work with our Advocates until they are able to resolve your issues completely. Sometimes we require additional access to your account and this is a natural part of problem solving.

I do hope we can continue working together, we value feedback like yours because it helps us improve!

Euyi Cosmetics

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 2 months

Not bad, but all the good features are only available on premium plans
too bad I can't try the features I need before deciding to play hight price

April 12, 2022

Hey there Euyi team,

We've had a few calls together now and I hope our offer to trial the premium plan has gone well for you?

Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to change your experience with Stamped!

Sous Vide Chef

Time spent using app About 5 years

They used to offer a good service although the app works fine the support is non existent now, very disappointing when you are a long term customer and you can't even get support still waiting over 4 and half days for a response. Time to look for another app I think.

March 29, 2022

Hey there Sous Vide Chef team,

I am terribly sorry for the experience with our support you've highlighted here. We've reached out to you on your open ticket with us to help sync those reviews on the recent SKU changes!

To keep up with the high request volume we've been experiencing recently, and preserve the world class support you're used to at Stamped; we are expanding our team and working around the clock across the globe!

We hope to be back to the gold standard our merchants have come to expect very soon. In the meantime, we apologize for the delay, and will do our best to be there for you and all our wonderful Stamped.io merchants.

Goldyzone.de

Location Bulgaria

Very bad app. Half of the time it does not work. Support chats with you after like 24 hours. Just install something else

February 9, 2022

Hello Goldyzone.de,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We are sorry to hear about your experience with Stamped.io. Our support team is available 24/7 via email and will be able to assist with any difficulties you are facing with the setup :)

Neon Buddha Canada

It's impossible to get support after just over 4 weeks of following up every other days... We have migrated from Magento 2 on Stamped.io to Shopify Plus and all our points are screwed up, new Shopify orders doesn't add to Customer account, the widget is not showing, etc. etc. I could go for hours.

February 9, 2022

Hello Neon Buddha,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Our support team has been getting in touch to ensure that the customer data and reviews are correctly migrated over, along with the widgets showing up well in your store.

Please do let us know through email should you require any further assistance with the setup, our support team is available 24/7 to assist you with enquires :)

The Fashion Prints

Location Germany

The only positive thing about this app is a good looking presentation of the reviews. Everything else is horrible and needs to get worked on. The support is catastrophical, if you want to set this up, you need to plan multiple days into your schedule because it will not happen in an hour. If you are looking for a chat support, you are wrong here, everything goes per email and needs a long time to get handeled. My page speed also dropped and I am very disappointed that I even installed this app...

September 23, 2021

Hello The Fashion Prints,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Our support team has assisted you with the uninstallation in our recent conversation. It's been confirmed that there are no longer any Stamped.io codes present in the live theme, even though we are still receiving claims that the page speed of the site is still being affected.

We also have a guarantee of replying to all email enquiries within 12 hours, with most being within the 2-3 hours mark. We apologise if the service is not up to your expectation, and we will continue working on improving the support for our users, as well as look into providing more support options such as live chat in the near future.

Please email us back at hello@stamped.io if you require any further assistance, we will be happy to be of help :)

Thavici

I used to love Stamped.io and have been using it since last year, and the 1st time when our reviews weren't showing up, the customer service team fixed it right away and the problem didn't occur again until a few days ago. When it happened the 2nd time, I messaged customer service and they did not reply within the time frame (12 hours) that they said they would and it was reaching around 2 days so I decided to follow up again. They then replied and helped me fix it and I thought everything was good until I saw that we got new reviews and they were not showing up AGAIN. I then had to message them again and asked why this keeps happening when we saw that the reviews were automatically published, and they just said sorry for the inconvenience and they are trying to find a solution to fix the problem. We were frustrated but they did help us fix it again so I decided to still use their app since we want to be loyal to them – but then we started getting new reviews within the next day and guess what? They're not there AGAIN. I don't understand why this keeps happening and to happen THREE times in a row is just ridiculous. We are a new business with very few reviews so we're super excited every time we get new reviews just for them not to show up on our website. With this happening for the 3rd time, I no longer have the patience to keep reaching out to them because there will most likely be 4th, 5th, and 6th times. Their customer service is also no longer amazing like it used to be last year. The replies, although not rude, are also not as friendly as they used to be either. I still remember I had such a great impression with them based on their super fast and friendly response and it's the main reason why we are loyal but now my experience has changed. If you are planning on using Stamped.io, please be aware that your reviews might not show up on your site and you will potentially lose new customers who are looking to read the reviews. I will now be switching over to Judge.me review app for their FREE photo and video upload, unlimited review requests, and 24/7 customer service!

DermaTecc

Location Australia

It's not possible to remove this app from your Facebook page without it showing up as an error across the entire screen. I installed this app again in order to be able to remove the app from Facebook. But instead of being able to remove it, I was charged for the entire month.

September 7, 2021

Hello DermaTecc,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Due to changes in the Facebook interface, the removal of custom tabs in business pages will require Facebook support's assistance.

As for the unintended charge, our billing team will be reaching out to you in an email to get this resolved, and ensure that a refund is processed accordingly.

MARVI

Time spent using app 30 minutes

*Long Honest Review, hope it helps. I've been using LOOX and Yotpo in the past. LOOX was good as it's extremely user friendly. Yotpo had super fast service. I only installed this as I recently installed the rewards and thought having both from the same company would be easier. For the amount of users this has I'm surprised how slow the service is. The app isnt user friendly and not straight forward. I'll see how it goes during this trial period. I had CSA reply to this review faster than my issue is to be solved. The CSA comes across as a little rude. Negative feedback is a chance for business's to adapt and grow in areas that might be lacking (ie response times/service) . My feedback is an honest experience and first impression of Stamped.io. CSA's should work to provide a solution instead of a defense to such feedback. Update!
There are some features on the PAID plan that are not available in Australia and many other countries so read the fine print. Other platforms such as smile or yotpo have added on extra features to secure your business, with Stamped that's not the case it's more of a too bad for you situation. I've spent weeks back and forth trying to get it set up like Loox/Yotpo so I will see how it goes however so far I would suggest going with Loox or Yotpo.

Gumo

Location Japan
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The customer support becomes very bad recently. There is only automatic response and no any follow-up after.

Previous 1 3