Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Curated Comforts

So far so good. I have nothing amazing to say nor anything bad to speak upon. So far, everything works as it says it would. If you ask me, only time will tell.

Spindrift Climbing

Fairly useful app. I’ll keep using it until I find something better. The UI to review and manage reviews could be more smooth and intuitive.

April 13, 2021

Hello Spindrift Climbing,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Our support team will be reaching out to you for more details regarding the issues you are facing with our app's UI, as well as to provide further assistance with any setup required to get the app going for your store :)

NIMA

Decent review tool with solid functionality but needs some serious updates to be easier, more user friendly, and powerful. The email builder doesn't really allow you to have emails that feel on brand because of its limited functionality. I also wish the visual design and information architecture on the reviews list page was easier to sort through and read.

February 20, 2021

Hello NIMA,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We do have the layout editor feature should you require a complete control to customize the review emails sent from Stamped.io. This is available on the business and professional plan.

We will also continue to improve on the dashboard UI to ensure that it's user-friendly and intuitive :)

Pumascota

In general It's a good app, has many tools. It is useful and easy to use, I didn't have any problem with the installation.

The Twinkle Toy Box Company

Poor integration with Google reviews. As I installed this app based on the claims that it could integrate with Google star ratings, I was expecting the integration to be easy. So far I haven't seen one of my 5 star reviews on a Google shopping listing.

October 20, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Integration with Google Shopping will require the review feed feature, which is available in the Enterprise plan as mentioned in our pricing plan within our app listing. Once the review feed is set up and approved by Google, the ratings will show up in your store's listing within Google Shopping.

Our support team is also reaching out to you via email to provide more information on the feature :)

MY GLOW BODY

I don't know if it's a good app or not because I cannot use it. I've try to complet all the request but it's still not working

August 28, 2020

Hello MY GLOW BODY,

Thank you for your review.

Stamped.io will work for all Shopify stores once it's installed. The review widget should show up in the product pages, and any new orders will generate a review request in the queue.

Our support team have reached out to you to provide further assistance :)

Arizali

this app is to help me understand better the customer expectations. I find it too limited and not flexible enough

August 14, 2020

Hello Arizali,

Thank you for your feedback!

Our support team has reached out to your via email to better understand your needs and assist you with your account.

Looking forward to your reply :)

HATSOFFCO.

App is slow and laggy when adding reviews to my shopify site but it works and has helpful tips for new shopify users

June 28, 2020

Hello HATSOFFCO.,

Thank you for your feedback.

We've checked that the widget load time in your site is optimal, and we've tested the review submission as well, we've found them to be working well :)

Please do not hesitate to reach out our team via hello@stamped.io if you do have any further queries or assistance needed, and we'll guide you swiftly.

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

C.FAB BOUTIQUE LLC

I just download this app, cant wait to see the results. So far it was easy to install and I like what I'm seeing.

July 4, 2020

Hello C.Fab,

Thank you for your review, we hope that Stamped.io works well for your store, and please feel free to approach our support team should you require any assistance with the setup!

La'Marvel

still using lets see how it will turn out, still not sure because it keep asking me for it and I'm haven't used it enough. Still waiting for it.

June 26, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

The review submission is optional, and you can definitely close the form :)

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales!

Previous 1 3 4