Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Zacuto

This app is super easy to install, customize and use! We can't wait to get our reviews flowing into our new website.

Best of France Canada

I used the app with integrations on Shopify and Webflow website. Easy to use and good ratio of feedback.

Seven Potions

We've been using this app for some time now and couldn't be happier with the service and support. Highly recommended for all store sizes.

Phat Poly

This review app is so easy to use and has amazing features! Definitely recommend!!...................

Models and Surf

The app is very user friendly and most important, the support team is GREAT! Keep up the good work!

Hampers Sublime

Amazing app and amazing customer service. Blake responded immediately to my inquiry and even did the change I was asking for right away as opposed to just giving me the steps of how to do it myself. Would highly recommend.

AVLN Studio

The customer service team was great in assisting with set up and very quick to respond. The app works seamlessly and are excited to try out the loyalty/rewards portion of the app!

Yoobi

We added Stamped to replace another review provider. It integrates seamlessly into Shopify and is easy to use. The additional widget functionality is also easy to add on the site for additional review exposure. While we are still evaluating the functionality, this is a great tool so far and very affordable!

Beddoes Products

I used this app to get better at collecting reviews. I collected some, but I realised I hadn't configured the deliverability of my review emails. So I contacted support and they sorted it for me immediately. On the same day, they also helped me set up my rich snippets so Google can show my review ratings in search results! Great app, even better customer service.

Askalite

Outstanding customer support! Our store has yet to launch so the jury is out as far as the functionality of the app but we are confident the developer has our back if we run into issues! I would 100% recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 458 459