Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect Product Reviews, Photos/Videos Reviews, Q&A and UGC

Kura Skin

I switched over from Yotpo, which was kind of expensive but also limited given what you get, and it's been such a great change. The team at Stamped.io was SO helpful in getting me set up and addressing all my late-night questions and concerns. They also did some custom configurations for me to make sure that the tools fit my branding and specifications. Looking back, I wish I had made the change long ago. You get access to so many more tools and so much more bang for your buck. Plus the customer support truly can't be beat. I'd 100% recommend to any business.

Woodoc UK Webstore

Easy to use and feature rich! Only gripe is that as a small business we can't afford the higher tiers so have to get by without some of the features

Sili Planet

The customisation in this app is amazing, from what I'm seeing so far! To top it all off, the support is amazing!

LiliDen

I strongly recommend using Stamped as an app for your reviews.
Very complete, this app really makes you stand out from other shops.
I have tried several apps for my customer reviews, but now I only use Stamped. (3 shops currently)
One of the main reasons is that you have with you a very reactive and professional team if you have the slightest problem. As soon as I have a question, they answer me almost within an hour, it's very comfortable...
For my part, I wouldn't change.
Thanks again to the whole team

Amour Front Door

I've tried several Review apps on Shopify, this is easily the most customizable, and at the same time user friendly to me as a shop owner working on a tight budget. The staff is very responsive and helpful, would highly recommend.

October 29, 2020

Thank you for your review!

We’re excited that you’ve decided on Stamped.io and glad you’ve found us better in many ways (:
We’re sure you’ll love the results as well!

Thank you!

Eli Pet Products

Great app, works perfect, can add reviews to main page and listings as well. Fast response from support team.

October 29, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it.

It’s really great you’re loving the app and the support you received!

everlur

I used this app to help me send review requests to customers and this app makes it so easy. I also needed some help with the placement of the reviews and the support team has been so helpful!! Thank you for a great app.

October 29, 2020

Thank you for your review!

It’s awesome that you’re loving Stamped and seeing the results from the review requests!

Glad our support team was able to assists you swiftly, and we truly appreciate the shoutout!

Thank you!

Lukafit

This reviews app and their customer service team is awesome! I deliberated for months over which reviews platform to use. I initially decided on another platform but soon learned all the features I needed were expensive add ons, so I deleted them and decided to give Stamped.io a try. Firstly, Stamped is extremely easy to integrate into your site and their backend dashboard is very simple to use. Secondly, their customer service team is SO HELPFUL!! I've emailed them with at least 5 custom edit requests in the past month and they always help me within a few hours. I'm amazed every time. This app is worth it based on their customer service alone!

sunnies

This app is phenomenal for easily soliciting reviews from customers and building up the credibility of your website. The flow is easy to understand and allows you to set custom messages and a custom email sequence without much work. Also very easy to import reviews from other sources using a simply .csv file. The customer service is also incredible. They helped me fix a couple of small technical things that really improved how reviews appeared on my website - within minutes of me asking. The technical support team is really fast and really good at what they do, which is helpful for me because I'm not technical enough myself to make certain changes.

Five Dot Botanics

The app integrates well with Shopify, I like that there is a range of plans, and the support has been quick and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 394 395