Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Madnice

At the moment I use this app for customer follow ups / reviews. It benefits me in that regard because it allows me to focus on other tasks. I know that Stamped.io has more to offer and I'd like to delve into more of its features but my time is limited. The staff is professional, helpful and the response is less than 24 hours. Thank you, Stamped.io.

HopSport

Great app and awesome support. I use this app to display reviews on my website: https://us.hopsport.co. Stamped support team was very fast and efficient. Thanks:)

DXF4YOU

Super support. I am very pleased with the support. I can confidently advise everyone. Thanks very much.

infinitelishop

I needed to import old reviews to my new website and had a lot of issues during the process. The support staff was very helpful and great to deal with! Someone always gets back to you quickly and they're always very helpful and professional. Absolutely superb customer service!

DESIGNSBYFELICIAS

Love the app! Easy to use and the Customer service is great as well!! They were able to fix my issue within a few hours!

Zencrafty

I used Stamped.io to collect customer reviews and it made it very easy and simple for us to do that and inform our customers about our reviews. Thank you!

Dubstyling Ltd

The app is really easy to use and the visual appearance is great. The simplicity of users being able to submit reviews from their email increases the likelihood of them taking the time to review our products which is a big bonus. It also allows them to share their own photos which is great for other customers to see

Fit Boutique

So glad I found this app! The team are so helpful, I've messaged them with a few questions and they've replied quickly and fixed any issues I've had. Thank you!

Apolo Hades

It is a great app. Works perfectly and has lots of functionalities. And, if that was not enough, the support team is a 10/10. They help you with everything you need! :D

A little bit of this, a little bit of that Gujarati Indian Cookbook

Great customer help. A few things confused me, but the customer help got on to it within hours, so that was super helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 508 509