Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect Product Reviews, Photos/Videos Reviews, Q&A and UGC

Juicy Missy

Excellent customer service provided by Tommy and his team. This is the second store we have with Stamped Reviews app installed and his team has consistently provided stellar support, not to mention the app is constantly evolving with new features added to suit our needs. Highly recommended.

Bang Bang Balloons

After trialling a few review apps this was by far my fave. The interface is really clean and easy to use and the review requests look super professional. The team went above and beyond to answer all my questions and were super helpful!

NutraChamps

Easy to understand customisation, great features and attractive widget out of the box. Very happy with the decision to use Stamped.io

Sockologie

Love this app and the customer service that goes along with it. Its easy to set up with great customization options and a fantastic price compared to other competitors. The only thing I really wish it had was the ability to auto create dynamic coupon codes, but that's not really a
complaint just a want

TVON

Great App totally recommend it and the support is awesome really quick and professional, worth every penny :D

Little Hanks

Some of the best customer service I have received, I contacted support and received quick and efficient feedback. I'm still playing around with the app but so far I'm really impressed and the customer service is top notch 10 points to Alyssa and Tommy

splitfoods.co.uk

Incredible customer service. Asked for a fix and they replied with custom code, fully implemented and fully working. Awesome stuff. Give it a try!

UrbanKlas

very sophisticated. even the free plan has so many features for new entrepreneurs to use and develop as their business grows.

Gotowellness

Hands down the best review app we have used. Awesome customer service for any help you need with modifications. And are constantly iterating and creating a better product!

gadheal

Excellent customer support. They response quickly and will surely fix any issue. Great app. Offers a lot of features and is better than other review app I've used before. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 347 348