Product Reviews Autoketing

Product & Photo Reviews App, Review App, Review Importer

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial.

Riobec

10/10 app. I suggest anyone to add it to their shopify store. We receive tons of reviews from this app & customer service is A1.

June 30, 2022

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concerns that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

Werk Online

Location Spain

Deze app registreert onmiddelijk op de juiste pagina bij het juiste product. Het word weergegeven in een opvallende kleur en is daarom zeer effectief om de klant opmerkzaam te maken. Thanks again. Henk

June 21, 2022

We're very happy that you spend your time rating our app. Your review is our motivation to improve it in the future.
We're always ready to support you if you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

Potts Tea

Location Spain

This application helps me a lot to sell the products. Automated emails to ask for reviews are very helpful. It really is a must have and easy to use app.

June 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your rating. We're very happy to support you. Our team will investigate your feedback to improve our app.
Please contact us if you have any problems.

Regards

Bathla Home

Location India

I used this app and it helped me a lot with reviews of our store. I really love how it works on managing reviews.

June 13, 2022

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

Homeallin

Location China

This is a good review APP. Any questions you confronted with, customer service and tech team will help you solve it. Not only show reviews but also support pictures. Recommend!

June 6, 2022

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

Hohm Interiors

Location Australia

Oriana, was so helpful, Efficient and provided my with professional service. This app with great and I’ve used for about a year now. Easy to use. Have to say it is a bit disappointing that they decided ti start charging with no warning. Not sure how many reviews I have lost but its not great for business. I would like notice for any changes in pricing or if my app isn't working. I think you guys may loose some customers from this change especially jumping up $17

May 24, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Frimunt Clothing Co.

I am editing my previous review about Autoketing, since they contacted me and solved the problem right away. So let's see how things work for now on, I expect to have no more problems in the future. Thank you for a prompt response!

May 24, 2022

Thanks for reaching out to us.
We messaged you on Messenger to support you further. Could you please check your messages?
Please don't worry. We will resolve your issue.

Raesthetics

The app is not working. I love this app but my reviews are not showing up. The link is giving an error code and I dont want to lose my reviews, Please fix

May 9, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We have fixed the issue. You can reload the page to check it.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

DermaCura

Hi,
I downloaded Review Autoketing and set it up, within seconds i had an email thanking me for using the app,
I set up what i needed to but was having an issue with the review stars,
your service was totally mind blowing wrt the speed at which you sorted out my issue and the professionalism and excellent service was outstanding,
thank you... rgds
brian

April 22, 2022

Thanks

Opulent Origins Soap Company

Super easy to install and customize, A+ where it come to tracking customer ratings. It took about 10 minutes to customize and learn most of the features.

April 22, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,