Product Reviews Autoketing

Product Reviews Autoketing

by Autoketing

Product & Photo Reviews App, Review App, Review Importer

Harborside Décor

Excellent app user friendly , No issues you can create colors that blends with your store. One of the best apps by far

September 15, 2021

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Pretty Sassy Lady

What a brilliant app and team! Love how much you can customise the look. Fits perfectly with my brand. I had a few issues that needed addressing and the customer service and tech team sorted for me straight away. So helpful and can't believe this is free! A couple of suggestions for development: - The 'Thank You' pop up (after a review is left) should be customisable too. Currently shows orange brand colour so doesn't fit with the rest of my pink branding. - When customers are submitting a review with a photo, they should be given the option to rotate a photo so it's the correct way around, or the app should automatically change it to the correct orientation or, we should be able to change it ourselves in the backend. I think this is important because when selecting a carousel format a portrait photo uploaded and showing as landscape doesn't work.

September 14, 2021

It's great that you choose our app to use for your store. Hope that it can help your business develop. We're always by your side to support you.
Our team will enhance features as your feedback.
Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any issues.

Best regards,

NeonSpace BG

Very nice app and it is free which makes it even better. The guys from the support also helped me when I needed help. The only thing I did not enjoy was importing my reviews. It is similar to other review apps but perhaps the additional step of approving your own review is irrelevant.

September 12, 2021

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is priceless to us.
Our team is always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

Jegaro Store

me fascina, excelente, es gratis, es pro es todo lo que bsucaba waoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

September 10, 2021

Tu comentario es valioso para nosotros. Estamos felices de apoyarlo. Cuando tenga alguna pregunta sobre nuestra aplicación, chatee con nosotros o envíenos un correo electrónico, lo ayudaremos de inmediato.

Gracias

by perin

Je hebt makkelijk overzicht over all reviews die geplaatst worden. super handige app!!! is ook nog is gratis! helemaal top :)

September 9, 2021

Ons team is erg blij dat u uw tijd besteedt aan het beoordelen van onze app. Uw feedback maakt onze dag goed.
We staan altijd klaar om je te ondersteunen als je problemen hebt met onze app.
Aarzel dan niet om met ons te chatten.

Eerlijk,

Neutypechic

realy good product it helps me doing some thins that have meaning
i Love the product very much
good thing that it's

September 9, 2021

Your comment is valuable to us. We're happy to support you. When you have any questions about our app, please chat with us or send an email, we will help you immediately.

hazeva

Me encanta esta aplicación!! he tenido problemas para configurar uno de los puntos y soporte me ha ayudado en cuestión de segundos. Lo recomiendo 100%. Además, puedes personalizarlo todo!!

September 9, 2021

Su comentario es valioso para nosotros. Estamos felices de apoyarlo. Cuando tenga alguna pregunta sobre nuestra aplicación, por favor chatee con nosotros o envíenos un correo electrónico, lo ayudaremos de inmediato.

Gracias

Mayrine

Easy to use. it can comment with photos. And the online service is very good and quick. Love it and sincerely recommend it!

September 8, 2021

Our team is very happy to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.
Best regards,

Raychoo Studios

Needed something simple and aesthetic and was happy to see that this was a free app to use. Easy interface and customizable colours.

September 7, 2021

It's very great that you spend your time leaving a review. We love it a lot.
Our team is always ready to help you with settings.
If you have any issues with our app, please feel free to contact us.

Shop On In

This looks fantastic! So far so good. I will be back with an update soon! Very professional looking 100%.

September 7, 2021

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concerns that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards