4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and efficient review management system. Many highlight its professional design and positive impact on customer buying experience. The app's ability to boost sales and its responsive support team are also highly praised. Features such as automated review request emails and review import capability are noted as beneficial.

November 17, 2021

I just started using the app, but so far, so good. Thank you! I seem simple enough to use. I am new to the process. I am trying to navigate through it.

BeautyBuyGen
Autoketing replied November 17, 2021

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.

Edited July 5, 2023

Plus aucun email n'est envoyé depuis le mois de mai, ils n'interviennent jamais
ne suivent pas leurs tickets

mais n'oublient pas de facturer
je déconseille cette app

Petdesign.fr
France
Autoketing replied January 10, 2022

It's very great that you spend your time leaving a review. We love it a lot.
Our team is always ready to help you with settings.
If you have any issues with our app, please feel free to contact us.

September 14, 2021

What a brilliant app and team! Love how much you can customise the look. Fits perfectly with my brand. I had a few issues that needed addressing and the customer service and tech team sorted for me straight away. So helpful and can't believe this is free! A couple of suggestions for development: - The 'Thank You' pop up (after a review is left) should be customisable too. Currently shows orange brand colour so doesn't fit with the rest of my pink branding. - When customers are submitting a review with a photo, they should be given the option to rotate a photo so it's the correct way around, or the app should automatically change it to the correct orientation or, we should be able to change it ourselves in the backend. I think this is important because when selecting a carousel format a portrait photo uploaded and showing as landscape doesn't work.

Pretty Sassy Lady
Autoketing replied September 14, 2021

It's great that you choose our app to use for your store. Hope that it can help your business develop. We're always by your side to support you.
Our team will enhance features as your feedback.
Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any issues.

Best regards,

May 9, 2022

The app is not working. I love this app but my reviews are not showing up. The link is giving an error code and I dont want to lose my reviews, Please fix

Raesthetics
Autoketing replied May 9, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We have fixed the issue. You can reload the page to check it.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Edited April 24, 2023

Recently discovered that all my settings for email campaigns reverted back to default... so emails were going out to my customers WITHOUT my logo in the header, the way I set it up. I don't even know how many went out like that or how it got set back to default, as I haven't made any changes in months.

Additionally, despite setting the "review request" email to go out 72 HOURS after someone places an order, the emails keep going out 30 minutes later, before orders have even shipped. This upsets my customers!

I'm not happy with this app. It's easy to set up but it doesn't function properly. I wish I hadn't subscribed for the paid version, it hasn't been worth it.

Toyota4Low
Autoketing replied November 26, 2021

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

January 9, 2022

This is the best Product App I have ever known. This application provides everything I need, is easy to use, and most importantly the support is fast response and answers my problems super well! thank you!

KOIZUMA
Autoketing replied January 9, 2022

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concerns that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

Edited March 9, 2023

The app is easy to install and looks good. However I find it very strange that the only option is to ask the customer for a review just minutes after the buy. The obvious and a good standard is to be able to ask for a review 10-14 days after the buy so that the customer has been able to actually try the product before we ask for their feedback. Also the customer service is not available in daytime in European countries so you do not always feel that they get back to you.

Bjørk Studio
Norway
Autoketing replied January 26, 2022

Best Regards,

April 18, 2022

Soo far I love it. Only had it a few days now. i will rate it more or give more detail in the future.

Her Majesty's Collection llc
Autoketing replied April 18, 2022

June 6, 2021

I find the UI is excellent and everything is easy and fun to implement. The app is highly recommended!

Honour Him Apparel & Company™️
Autoketing replied June 7, 2021

July 11, 2021

I just installed this app few days and I love everything about it. Easy to navigate and the customer support is superb! Highly recommended.

Elegant Lioness Shop
Autoketing replied July 12, 2021

Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any issues.

Best regards,