Product Reviews Autoketing

Product Reviews Autoketing

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 19, 2022

Very easy to set up and customize! And no need to edit code. I look forward to my first review, thank you!

bobblefringe llc
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Autoketing replied April 20, 2022

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

April 18, 2022

Great App!Very easy to use and nice customer service. Hope that it can help to improve conversion!!!

Ansunstorage
China
Time spent using app: 14 days
Autoketing replied April 19, 2022

Your review is our motivation for us to improve the service in the future. Thanks for leaving feedback and your recommendation.
Contact our team if you have any questions or problems.

Regards

April 18, 2022

Soo far I love it. Only had it a few days now. i will rate it more or give more detail in the future.

Her Majesty's Collection llc
Time spent using app: 1 day
Autoketing replied April 18, 2022

We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

April 12, 2022

I used this for my website and I love how it's easy to navigate and customize. Highly recommend! Perfect for beginners like me.

DIYPinayDesigns
Time spent using app: 5 months
Autoketing replied April 12, 2022

It's great that you choose our app to use for your store. Hope that it can help your business develop. We're always by your side to support you.
Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any issues.

Best regards,

April 7, 2022

Amazing app. Can't believe it is completely free. Support was kind enough to provide the selectors for further customization of the widget. 100% Would recommend!

Coolpebbles
Mexico
Time spent using app: 7 months
Autoketing replied April 7, 2022

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is priceless to us.
Our team is always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

April 5, 2022

The app is amazing and easy to use and the customer service is incredibly helpful with customisation, recommend 10/10

SNEAKERMASK
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Autoketing replied April 5, 2022

Your comment is valuable to us. We're happy to support you. When you have any questions about our app, please chat with us or send an email, we will help you immediately.

April 4, 2022

This app is easy to use and I love how customizable it is! Looks great on my page. Thank you so much. :)

roseishdesigns
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Autoketing replied April 4, 2022

Our team is very happy to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.
Best regards,

April 1, 2022

This app is very useful. However, I'm unable to receive test emails so I can't review my emails sent to customer, so I don't know if that is functioning properly. I've emailed messaged customer service several times yesterday and today and haven't received a response. So I'm just waiting.

Le Shea’s Essentials, LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Autoketing replied April 1, 2022

Thanks for using our app. Our team is very sorry if you don't have a good experience while setting up email campaigns. We replied to you on Freshchat, but I guess you lost the conversation.
We will check the email addresses you used to send test and contact you as soon as possible.

March 31, 2022

Perfeito, a atendente é muito atenciosa e gentil, e o aplicativo e muito bom recomendo, o melhor que já usei

Prisality
Brazil
Time spent using app: 9 months
Autoketing replied March 31, 2022

É muito bom que você gaste seu tempo deixando um comentário. Nós o amamos muito.
Nossa equipe está sempre pronta para ajudá-lo com as configurações.
Se você tiver algum problema com nosso aplicativo, sinta-se à vontade para entrar em contato conosco.

March 31, 2022

Great app and pretty easy to navigate and customize to fit the theme/colors of my website. I'd definitely recommend giving this app a try if you're looking for something to enhance your site and your customers' shopping experience. Thanks :)

Serendibetty Custom Handcrafts
Time spent using app: 23 days
Autoketing replied March 31, 2022

It's very great that you spend your time leaving a review. We love it a lot.
Our team is always ready to help you with settings.
If you have any issues with our app, please feel free to contact us.