Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
July 13, 2020

Vighnesh was super helpful in customizing my offer. So far it has been very easy to set up and get started.

CASUPO
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 6, 2020

Aryan is incredible. Super help and fast. Solved all my questions within minutes! Super excited to get started with the app!

Freedom Fit Tracker
Time spent using app: 26 days
July 3, 2020

NAMAN is amazing!!! Fixed so many of my questions and issues, very very happy!!! love Naman! thank you

Hickey Lipsticks
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 28, 2020

Has helped to uplift sales and cover its own cost. Was easy to set up. Would recommend..................

Brainpower Supplements
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 28, 2020

Wow I can't believe how easy this was to install and it works great. I'm very excited for this app!!

PUR Cold Pressed Juice | Juice Cleanses Shots
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 26, 2020

Mayank was an awesome help - he addressed my issue and took the time to explain why we didn't get any views on our offers/up sells.

Eco Lips
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 25, 2020

I really like this app.

Bold Upsell has paid for itself over and over. This is defiantly worth every dollar. You will see a positive return on your money spent.

Cobb Grill Canada
www.mycobb.ca

Cobb Grill Canada
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 24, 2020

Aryan Sharma and Vighnesh were brilliant in helping me to customise the app via live chat. I'm not a coder and they were able to solve my problem very quickly. Aryan even helped me to add my own brand colours to my form. Thank you both for all your help. Everything is now working perfectly.

Modern HR
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 18, 2020

Aryan was great. He understood my challenges and frustrations. He was able to quickly help with the app install, tested it out with me and even showed me how to add new products to up sell so I could get going right away. Overall, terrific service!

Chewelry & Babe
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 16, 2020

Guri was very helpful! He figured out my issue right away and helped me get on with my business. Happy to have good support.

Meluka Honey USA