Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Sell more with in-cart and post-purchase upsells & cross-sells

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Vagabond Heart

Love this app! I use it when someone adds a product to their cart to remind them we sell 3x 5x and 7x bundles. HUGE AOV booster!

Trending Stuff

very good, thank you very much. i use it all the time. love it so much thank you, very good app indeed 5 star

December 20, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy that you enjoy the app. Thank you for choosing Bold!

A Beach Affair

I am in the beginning stages of starting my company. I am using this app to showcase products that are not the main product but a compliment to my product. Very easy to setup.

December 20, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review! We are happy to hear that you had an easy time setting up the app. We wish you every success with your new store!

Cambridge Environmental Products, Inc.

Bold is fantastic to work with, and their products are great. We needed some assistance with the app install, and requested support with a work around for a custom variant. Mo helped us out and was fantastic, we got everything up and running and working great!

November 10, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We are just so happy that Mo was there to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Slick Doggy Brush

The app is easy to use and set up. You need this app to cross-sell and upsell to increase your profits. Haven't had any complaints to date.

October 25, 2021

Thank you kindly for leaving a review. We are so happy that the app was easy to use. Looking forward to seeing your sales skyrocket!

Tiber River

Awesome app. Works as expected. They have done great work in building this app. Gives all options what you need to do cross/up sell.

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy that you enjoy the app and thank you for choosing Bold!

Lola & Sophie

Wonderful upsell/cross-sell tool with excellent support. I made several requests to help integrate with my theme which they were happy to assist with. Thanks!

August 26, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. The team is always happy to assist with roadblocks that come up with our apps. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Astroflav

This app is very easy to use and does exactly what you need from an upsell app. ALSO the customer service is fantastic, Nikhil in particular is always very very helpful and fast when helping me.

July 29, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! We are so happy that Nikhil was there to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold, we are always here to help.

Zaserr

This app is awesome and also the customer service is awesome if , your running your business you want answer quick and these are the right people , problems get solve writhing Minutes.

July 13, 2021

We really appreciate the review thank you! We are always happy to help with problems and we are so happy we did just that! Thank you for kind words.

Bubify

Kristopher was a great help with setting up our apps specifics, quick responses and always was happy to help us push forward to what we wanted to implement! Great staff & awesome customer service.

July 9, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 132 133