Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

Bold Upsell ‑ Upsell Smarter

by BOLD

Sell more with upsells and cross-sells

CASUPO

Vighnesh was super helpful in customizing my offer. So far it has been very easy to set up and get started.

Freedom Fit Tracker

Aryan is incredible. Super help and fast. Solved all my questions within minutes! Super excited to get started with the app!

Hickey Lipsticks

NAMAN is amazing!!! Fixed so many of my questions and issues, very very happy!!! love Naman! thank you

Brainpower Supplements

Has helped to uplift sales and cover its own cost. Was easy to set up. Would recommend..................

PUR Cold Pressed Juice | Juice Cleanses Shots

Wow I can't believe how easy this was to install and it works great. I'm very excited for this app!!

Eco Lips

Mayank was an awesome help - he addressed my issue and took the time to explain why we didn't get any views on our offers/up sells.

Cobb Grill Canada

I really like this app.

Bold Upsell has paid for itself over and over. This is defiantly worth every dollar. You will see a positive return on your money spent.

Cobb Grill Canada
www.mycobb.ca

Modern HR

Aryan Sharma and Vighnesh were brilliant in helping me to customise the app via live chat. I'm not a coder and they were able to solve my problem very quickly. Aryan even helped me to add my own brand colours to my form. Thank you both for all your help. Everything is now working perfectly.

Chewelry & Babe

Aryan was great. He understood my challenges and frustrations. He was able to quickly help with the app install, tested it out with me and even showed me how to add new products to up sell so I could get going right away. Overall, terrific service!

Meluka Honey USA

Guri was very helpful! He figured out my issue right away and helped me get on with my business. Happy to have good support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 125 126