Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

Bold Upsell ‑ True upsells!

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 25, 2023

Great app to increase your average order value. The support team is even greater thanks to Irfan & Birpal.

Agletless Elastische Veters
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 1 day
BOLD replied January 25, 2023

Thanks for your kind review. We are so glad to hear that Irfan and Birpal were able to give you the support you needed. Thanks for choosing Bold!

November 10, 2022

Great support in helping me update the cross-sell modal to function how I need it!! Fits my funnel workflow now so Thanks!!

ionicaid
Time spent using app: About 2 months
BOLD replied November 14, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to write in with your review. We are so happy to be a part of your store’s ecosystem and support you in your growth. Thanks for choosing Bold!

October 22, 2022

Wonderful App! It does everything it promises perfectly and if you need any assistance, the bold team will log in and carefully sort out the issue - this is my personal experience. Highly recommend!

zippyhound.com
South Africa
Time spent using app: 2 months
BOLD replied October 25, 2022

Thank you for your kind review! The team is always happy to assist with issues that may come up. Thanks for choosing Bold!

July 2, 2022

Bold Upsell works great for us to create upsells and cross sells on our platform. Customer service for the app is great. Ifran helped me fix all the issues I was having quickly!

Barnegat Oyster
Time spent using app: 6 months
BOLD replied August 24, 2022

Thanks so much for your lovely review! We are so glad to hear Upsell is working well for you, and Irfan was able to give you the support you need. We are glad to be a part of your journey to success. Thanks for choosing Bold!

April 26, 2022

I installed this app 3 days ago. I'm yet to see the results but it's easy to use.I will reach out if i need any info

Wayserve
South Africa
Time spent using app: 12 days
April 19, 2022

I had to contact the help chat service with a coding issue as I was out of my depth. Birpal was fantastic and had my complex issue sorted within 15 minutes.. Thank you!

Lanava Watch Company
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
BOLD replied April 21, 2022

Thanks for your review! We are so glad that Birpal was able to help you out. We are always here for you! Thanks for choosing Bold!

April 12, 2022

I downloaded this app to help with upselling and cross selling my products. It was easy to set up and looks top notch. I really like this app!

Pop Of Modern
Time spent using app: 9 months
BOLD replied April 12, 2022

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We wish you every success and are looking forward to seeing your sales sky-rocket with Bold!

April 5, 2022

This app helped me create a cross sell offer and their customer service team was very helpful in teaching me about the platform

healthytoddlers
Time spent using app: 3 days
BOLD replied April 6, 2022

Thanks for writing in with your review! We are glad to hear you were able to get your Upsells up and running quickly with the help of our support team. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Edited September 14, 2022

Birpal did great helping me migrate over to my new Shopify 2.0 theme! This app has great support! :]

WowSoZen
Time spent using app: 7 months
BOLD replied March 4, 2022

Thanks for your review. We are so glad you are enjoying the app. We wish you all the best and look forward seeing your store grow with Bold!

February 22, 2022

Like all the Bold apps I currently use, they just work properly and the support has always been a+ can thoroughly recommend!

PortaPint
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
BOLD replied February 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve. Thank you for choosing Bold!