Product Warnings on Checkout

Warning popups on Add to Cart or Checkout

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Passion Ette

GREAT app! I needed this app for a pop up at check out for my customers on my site shoppassionette.com They were able to go in and fix it just how I need it and it works great. You can have more than one message but in this case, all I needed was one. I highly recommend this app. They are very friendly and fast at getting things just how you need them for your store.

Walcot Online

This app works brilliantly on our website, especially now they have installed the update to allow multiple warnings. It integrated seamlessly with our theme and is easy to use. Great customer service too!

Warranty Killer

A great app that integrates automatically with our orders! We love it for customer verification purposes! Great job!

Suchamazingdeals

It didn't work correctly with my theme. They corrected it. Now it couldn't be more helpful to more store's UX.

Thanks alot!

Lovethatbag

Huge fan of this app and these developers! The base service allows for product warnings. For the purposes of our website, we required a pop-up that was geolocated. The Elastic Soft team got back to me within an hour offering to develop this for us for next to nothing! They were beyond helpful, incredibly responsive and an absolute pleasure to communicate with - the user support is unparalleled.

The app itself is very user friendly and clear. Two enthusiastic thumbs up :)

Skhc

Swift & Great customer service! Easy to use and eye catching pop up! Better then the warning pop up Shopify theme developer does for me. A must have app if you need pop up to warn the customer of certain things.

Check out the pop up in my store https://www.skhomemadecakes.com.my/

1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next